Any Eastern Orthodox Christians here? | INFJ Forum

Any Eastern Orthodox Christians here?

Seraffa

Community Member
Feb 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I am! I won't launch into the theology just yet; I was wondering if any comerades were present. :)

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Christian is all I claim to be.

If I remember correctly, the user corndogman is e.orthodox, however he is currently on a self-imposed holiday ban.

Not Eastern Orthodox, but I dig theology.

So you're like, the Indiana Jones of theology???

Gimme a shovel.

Skiiiirrrrt.

The only think I'm the Indiana Jones of is putting my foot in my mouth. Oh, and stubbing it on furniture in the dark, which is arguably just short of IndianaJones-esque.

But I do enjoy theology, mostly in the form of listening/watching other people discuss it.

I don't know much about eastern orthodoxy, I'd like to learn though.

I'm not, but have been somewhat intrigued by it. It can seem rather foreign to westerners, especially because so much of it is bound up in the ethnicities of the various churches, but a couple of books written by the English-born (and former Anglican) Kallistos Ware serve as very nice primers.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Way-Kallistos-Ware/dp/0913836583/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298312705&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: The Orthodox Way (9780913836583): Kallistos Ware: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Church-New-Timothy-Ware/dp/0140146563/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1298312705&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: The Orthodox Church: New Edition (9780140146561): Timothy Ware: Books[/ame]

I am! I won't launch into the theology just yet; I was wondering if any comerades were present. :)

I'm not a believer myself, but I come from and live in a country where Orthodox Christianity is a dominant religion.

Reactions: the

after you've launched into theology, will we get the teasing and then to headb......?

I'm Eastern Orthodox! I love it too. :)

I'm a western unorthodox christian :p

Actually I really am interested to know more about eastern orthodox christianity.

I'm a western unorthodox christian :p

Actually I really am interested to know more about eastern orthodox christianity.

What does this mean to you?

It's nice to see everybody here - nice turnover!! :) "Christ is in our midst!" ;-)

I'm an INFJ-T Type 2 SedeVacantIst OrthoDox CathOlIc Christian. I hold to 1012 SedeVacantIsm.