Amish INFP wants a modern name! Plz help. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Amish INFP wants a modern name! Plz help.

Thank you INFJf!!!!

Her registered name will be:

Al Esatun

no...

Satan can be Saturn

no,no.....

Something about Satan prancing in an alley? lol

Reactions: Sandie33 and Free
behaviour_problems-e1350082721520.jpg

Okay, so now a few of my neighbors are afraid of her. A few people have fucking literally ran from her. I call her Allie (no need to toughen her image, apparently :neutral:).

She is extremely loving and sweet....to me and people I am friendly with. Right now, if a stranger approaches her during one of her Kujo episodes, she just wags her tail and greets them. That's right now.

She is unusually territorial and bold for a four and a half month puppy; it's pretty obvious to me that she is likely to become an aggressive adult.

I have been socializing and training the hell out of her. It's all gravy until a stranger dares to cross her path outside.

I'm frantically trying to figure out how to handle this situation!

Okay, so now a few of my neighbors are afraid of her. A few people have fucking literally ran from her. I call her Allie (no need to toughen her image, apparently :neutral:).

She is extremely loving and sweet....to me and people I am friendly with. Right now, if a stranger approaches her during one of her Kujo episodes, she just wags her tail and greets them. That's right now.

She is unusually territorial and bold for a four and a half month puppy; it's pretty obvious to me that she is likely to become an aggressive adult.

I have been socializing and training the hell out of her. It's all gravy until a stranger dares to cross her path outside.

I can see the danger this would put her in with strangers. Have you tried a professional trainer in a doggy class setting?

I can see the danger this would put her in with strangers. Have you tried a professional trainer in a doggy class setting?

This January, asap! I've owned a variety of dogs in my life, but I've never owned one so aggressive so young, despite socialization and nurture. I'm worried for her.

This January, asap! I've owned a variety of dogs in my life, but I've never owned one so aggressive so young, despite socialization and nurture. I'm worried for her.
It must be the natural redhead fury within her :p
I wish you both the best of luck, please keep us updated on her progress! ❤

Cujo, also works, you could call her Cujo... or Susan...

Reactions: Lurk
Total change of plans.

Laura
Daisy
Dove
Dawn
Emily
Clara
Emily

Hysterical tittering: "My little sweet Dove thinks she's so tough! Such a silly puppy!"

*forced laughter as I quickly slip her a hot dog*

I need to buy a leash with pink hearts on it.

Or...Jimmy, Jimmie, Jimi, Willie, Billy, Sammy, Richie, Remy, Jamie, Jessie or Kevin