All the jobs I have gotten were through men! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

All the jobs I have gotten were through men!

I've heard occupations like that referred to as service industry occupations before, I think it's mostly meant to iterate that it hinges on dealing with people and not producing a physical tangible product.

Reactions: the
@ OP

You have been going on for years here about how you don't get along with women. There was even that thread where you said you also don't get along with "feminine acting gay men" in which you once again reiterated not getting along well with women. This seems to be a consistent trend for a long time now.

You speak of how females appear to act towards you, but how do you act towards them? Your perceptions seem to be negatively skewed, which could be affecting your own actions without you necessarily being conscious of it. Do you think this could be a possibility?

@ OP

You have been going on for years here about how you don't get along with women. There was even that thread where you said you also don't get along with "feminine acting gay men" in which you once again reiterated not getting along well with women. This seems to be a consistent trend for a long time now.

You speak of how females appear to act towards you, but how do you act towards them? Your perceptions seem to be negatively skewed, which could be affecting your own actions without you necessarily being conscious of it. Do you think this could be a possibility?
douche4.gif

@ OP

Reeeoooowwww! *cat paw*

*runs away*

@ OP

Well said, hush. Her threads are indeed thematic.

And since @Artemisia has yet to participate in this community, aside from popping in every now and again to gather research for the latest buzzfeed article pose these questions, without seeking any real feedback and only confirmation of her own opinions, I simply cannot take any of this in a serious and constructive manner and would urge caution to new members unfamiliar.

Well said, hush. Her threads are indeed thematic.

And since @Artemisia has yet to participate in this community, aside from popping in every now and again to gather research for the latest buzzfeed article pose these questions, without seeking any real feedback and only confirmation of her own opinions, I simply cannot take any of this in a serious and constructive manner and would urge caution to new members unfamiliar.

Are most men cheaters? And experiment

Maybe she has her PhD in Buzzfeed Studies?

In equal measure, men and women have helped me get where I am professionally, whether it be in my (short) academic career or in international affairs. In Switzerland in particular, where the Gender Inequality Index is one of the lowest in the world, women have been very important to my progress, and continue to be.

Reactions: Wyote, acd and the
I'm usually helped out either by peers who I have worked with or by superiors. In all cases, and regardless of sex, it has had to do primarily with a relationship built on a decent work ethic, collaborating well (with peers), or displaying genuine interest in guidance and learning (superiors).

I tend towards harmonization which makes it fairly easy for me to get along with most coworkers and superiors in that I tend to avoid conflict and competition, deferring towards what will keep the work environment calm. A downside is that I think that this makes it more challenging for me to be successful in leadership roles where you will inevitably run into conflict and cannot let it bother you.

Reactions: Wyote and Reason