Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

not thinking
Hamas throws over 5000 rockets into Israel.
Biden wants to rebuild Gaza. Motives??

Reactions: Reason
not thinking
Hamas throws over 5000 rockets into Israel.
Biden wants to rebuild Gaza. Motives??
It's so weird.

Folks of Jewish belief, but never indigenous to the area, started flooding into the region after The Balfour Act which Lord Balfour wrote and presented to a Rothschild. These are the Ashkenazi, descendants of Kazaria, which explains their light and non-middle eastern complexion.

Given the Rothschilds are partial owners of almost all private central banks in the world, I would think a reflect would be Something is rotten in Denmark. In 1946, 750,000 Palestinians were homeless. Irgun and Stern gangs massacred pal's by the thousands. Menachem Begin once bragged he was the greatest terrorist in the world.

King David Hotel Bombing. False flag against Britain. Lavon Affair - false flag bombing meant to appear Egypt killed Americans to try to involve the US in a war. The attack on the USS Liberty. Jonathan Pollard, most destructive spy on America (freed by America,of course).

Really, the list is endless. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a hundred times, shame on me.

It's a slow genocide.

Biden's seeming concern for Palestine seems to me the only good thing he has done.

I don't get it.

It's so weird.

Folks of Jewish belief, but never indigenous to the area, started flooding into the region after The Balfour Act which Lord Balfour wrote and presented to a Rothschild. These are the Ashkenazi, descendants of Kazaria, which explains their light and non-middle eastern complexion.

Given the Rothschilds are partial owners of almost all private central banks in the world, I would think a reflect would be Something is rotten in Denmark. In 1946, 750,000 Palestinians were homeless. Irgun and Stern gangs massacred pal's by the thousands. Menachem Begin once bragged he was the greatest terrorist in the world.

King David Hotel Bombing. False flag against Britain. Lavon Affair - false flag bombing meant to appear Egypt killed Americans to try to involve the US in a war. The attack on the USS Liberty. Jonathan Pollard, most destructive spy on America (freed by America,of course).

Really, the list is endless. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a hundred times, shame on me.

It's a slow genocide.

Biden's seeming concern for Palestine seems to me the only good thing he has done.

I don't get it.

"The origin of Eastern European Jews, (EEJ) by far the largest and most important Ashkenazi population, and their affinities to other Jewish and European populations are still not resolved." Biology Direct

and

"Y-chromosomal Aaron is the name given to the hypothesized most recent common ancestor of the patrilineal Jewish priestly caste known as Kohanim (singular "Kohen", also spelled "Cohen"). According to the Hebrew Bible, this ancestor was Aaron, the brother of Moses." Wikipedia
I have known quite a few Jewish friends that still carry names and Y-chromosonal Aaron DNA. Cohen is one.

"As all the League of Nations mandates were to be taken over by the new United Nations, Britain had declared that it would leave Palestine by 1 August 1948, later setting the date for the termination of the mandate as 15 May; on 14 May 1948 the Zionist leadership announced the Israeli Declaration of Independence. Several hours later, at midnight on 15 May 1948, the British Mandate of Palestine officially expired and the State of Israel came into being. Hours after the end of the Mandate, contingents of the armies of four surrounding Arab states entered Palestine, setting off the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. As the war progressed, the Israeli forces gained an advantage due to a growing stream of arms and military equipment from Europe that had been clandestinely smuggled or were supplied by Czechoslovakia(citation needed). In the following months, Israel began to expand the territory under its control." Wikipedia

Not a fan of the Holy Bible, I would wonder? Four countries caused this, and they lost.

I don't even want to think of those times. WWI was the world under siege of evil against everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: o2b
Wasn't the region, composed of Muslims, Jews, and Christians (and I am guessing by far mostly Muslims) peaceful until the influx of European folks began?

Jurassitol

Wasn't the region, composed of Muslims, Jews, and Christians (and I am guessing by far mostly Muslims) peaceful until the influx of European folks began?

Can you find a citation for that?

Can you find a citation for that?
Man, I know I read that Palestine was largely free of internal strife, but it could have been over ten years ago. I have no books on the subject and it is far from a personal study issue for me.

I did some quick internet searching and did not come up with much of anything.

If you want, I could hunt some more later.

Thanks to Axios
Barak Ravid
Sun, June 13, 2021, 11:21 AM

Hours before a vote to oust him, outgoing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused President Biden of endangering Israel's security by taking a soft line on Iran, and claimed the man who is about to replace him, Naftali Bennett, would be too weak to stand up to Washington.

Why it matters: Netanyahu had waged a desperate but apparently unsuccessful campaign to stop a "change coalition" from joining together to replace him after an inconclusive election in March. Facing an imminent demotion to opposition leader, he foreshadowed a willingness to damage the U.S.-Israel relationship to put his rival under pressure.

Slacker

Man, I know I read that Palestine was largely free of internal strife, but it could have been over ten years ago. I have no books on the subject and it is far from a personal study issue for me.

I did some quick internet searching and did not come up with much of anything.

If you want, I could hunt some more later.

At the rate the world is changing history, no bother. Quote from Ian Anderson song: "Draw the lace and black curtains, and shut out the whole truth."

Reactions: o2b
Pinoccio'd comes to mind. He's a hard-headed liar, who is being "articulated" by the extreme liberal swamp. ~S :sunglasses: