Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

Edward I and his oppression of my ancestors, there was a terrible king

Reactions: Misty and Kgal
Some of your points are inaccurate, but regardless, all you've demonstrated is that these presidents were flawed human beings (as humans are) who have done terrible things. You have not weighed their accomplishments fairly against their missteps, as your judgments appear to be skewed by cynicism and disgust.

I don't know why I expected a more objective response, tbh.
That's a very generic, zero content reply. Exactly what I expected.

Exactly what I expected.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sandie33 and Misty
I'm curious why an Aussie would be so concerned with the present day politics in the US of A that he'd bother to create a thread looking to put it down.

Reactions: Pin, Misty and Asa
I'm curious why an Aussie would be so concerned with the present day politics in the US of A that he'd bother to create a thread looking to put it down.
Because it's there. Sort of like why I'm interested in the solar system.

Please don't give him ideas. He'll create a thread putting the solar system down next. :D
I was kind of looking forward to it. You know Venus has been such a hot show off for years, she needs something to temper her and make her chill.

Don't get me started on Jupiter. What a hot ball of gas that dude is.

That's a very generic, zero content reply. Exactly what I expected.

I simply pointed out why I thought your explanation was poor evidence for your previous argument. That's how discourse works. The fact that you continually choose to be incensed and level "low blows" against people on this forum amazes me. I have no idea if and how you're a functioning member of society.

I simply pointed out why I thought your explanation was poor evidence for your previous argument. That's how discourse works. The fact that you continually choose to be incensed and level "low blows" against people on this forum amazes me. I have no idea if and how you're a functioning member of society.
Another opinion post, with zero content relating to either the Biden Administration, or the presidents you seemingly raised for no reason.

Anyhow today's adjectives for the Biden Administration are:

Backpedaling
Profligate
Whacked with the ugly stick

Reactions: o2b
Bernie.jpg
I wrote Bernie in.

as for this one: compliant
The oligarchy running this mess can't afford to permit the likes of Bernie. That's why Biden has the job.