A perfect human being | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A perfect human being

I like your devil joke. You know what else is a belief? That my belief is a belief. Remember the perspective: it's not just because something happened that made it perfect, it's that it was perfect for leading us to this moment. Now, I cant speak for anyone but myself, so dont think I'm speaking for the universe, but I see perfection everywhere. Any imperfection I see makes up the perfection, making the flaws themselves perfect. A friend of mine thinks the point of life is to grow spiritually. If that is the case, the world is perfect for the challenges and corruption that can lead to growth. You said there is so much more to life than existing, which I'd call the base of life, so what is the highest point of life?

No need to fret over validity, I'm not going to force you to believe my delusions. These are just some talking points to let out my frivolous thoughts. We dont want me running around with this stuff still in my head, I might hurt someone.

?

Why would you want to hurt anyone?

Reactions: Kmal
[MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION]

Although i often miss the point and can get very caught up in this mass hallucination of cultural life, i do know exactly what you mean. There have been many moments, several in meditation and others that were random where this perfection was crystal clear and the Love and Grace of existance was undeniably apperant. There are always breaks that appear through the fabric of the illusion, and what shines through it is perfect Love and creativity.

I like your devil joke. You know what else is a belief? That my belief is a belief. Remember the perspective: it's not just because something happened that made it perfect, it's that it was perfect for leading us to this moment. Now, I cant speak for anyone but myself, so dont think I'm speaking for the universe, but I see perfection everywhere. Any imperfection I see makes up the perfection, making the flaws themselves perfect. A friend of mine thinks the point of life is to grow spiritually. If that is the case, the world is perfect for the challenges and corruption that can lead to growth. You said there is so much more to life than existing, which I'd call the base of life, so what is the highest point of life?

Thanks! Now you got me!^^ I think it's a very beautiful way to think about life. If it makes you happy and fills the emptiness in your life, then I hope you are able to keep it! I can't totally agree with your friend, but it's a good attitude, that makes a good life.

My goofy mindset won't let me answer the question about the highest point of life without a bad joke: When you smoke MJ for the first time!^^ That said I would answer in two ways.
1. There is no purpose or anything in life, everything is constructed in our heads and therefore there is no higher good, no moral, no real evil, etc.
2. For myself I would call the Daoist way a very thoughtful and spiritual way of dealing with life, especially in a community.

I'm struggling to reply to these statements.

There is just so much error here.

Wow. You are right. An arguement without an arguement... Why are you doing this??? So much ERROR!

Arguments are a waste of time.
We believe what we believe.
We know what we know.

Many believe in error.
Few know truth.

[MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION]

Although i often miss the point and can get very caught up in this mass hallucination of cultural life, i do know exactly what you mean. There have been many moments, several in meditation and others that were random where this perfection was crystal clear and the Love and Grace of existance was undeniably apperant. There are always breaks that appear through the fabric of the illusion, and what shines through it is perfect Love and creativity.

I love those moments.