A .... in every community. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A .... in every community.

first off, i'm super excited that you're running. you've definitely got my vote/votes if i decide to be a baddie and vote more than once. question time. who's your running mate?

My cat. Actually my cat could be president on his own. Or emperor.

My cat. Actually my cat could be president on his own. Or emperor.

i love it. competitive election? [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] would be intense!

i love it. competitive election? [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] would be intense!

But I couldn't compete with [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] he's my friend -.-

i respect that. 6 american dollars?

6 whole american dollars? Forget sprinkles or rawr, I'll do it. My first act will to wipe out the existing population with a combination of volcanoes and giant robots and then restart civilization with my new world order.

6 whole american dollars? Forget sprinkles or rawr, I'll do it. My first act will to wipe out the existing population with a combination of volcanoes and giant robots and then restart civilization with my new world order.

I have a suspiscion that were this to happen it wouldnt be the first time.

please let me help your campaign!!

Reactions: Tin Man
An ellipsis in every community!