A .... in every community. | INFJ Forum

A .... in every community.

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Have you heard the saying "A firing range in every community", "A library in every community", "A high speed modem in every community", "A garden park in every community", it obviously changes in with whatever political philosophy is being applied.

What do you think about it? What does it mean? Is it a good or a bad thing to will something not just for yourself but the community?

Nah, probably not. Eventually it would lead to uniformity.

Who said firing range lol? Is that a common one?

It's a good idea. We don't need any more schools, libraries and civic centers. Pfft. Who the fuck needs those?

Reactions: rawr
It's a good idea. We don't need any more schools, libraries and civic centers. Pfft. Who the fuck needs those?

That's why I put them everywhere when I played SimCity 4, or Cities XL.

"You will have lovely parks, clean neighborhoods, low crime, high education, and BY GOSH YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT OR ELSE!" *plop parks and schools everywhere*

A firing range is essentially a specialized civic center. You've swung to an extreme on this one.

promising a * in every community is just a way to seem generous in order to get elected.

Nah, probably not. Eventually it would lead to uniformity.

It was among the US anti-state militia movements for a long time, some of the supporters and fans of Claire Wolfe's writing were big into the idea as something which would follow their "revolution", along with nuking the UN and Israel (that movement is actually a pretty good reflection of a lot of the later day conspiracy theorising Muir is into, although I dont always believe that Muir checks his sources or knows about the Turner Diaries past life of a lot of it).

It was among the US anti-state militia movements for a long time, some of the supporters and fans of Claire Wolfe's writing were big into the idea as something which would follow their "revolution", along with nuking the UN and Israel (that movement is actually a pretty good reflection of a lot of the later day conspiracy theorising Muir is into, although I dont always believe that Muir checks his sources or knows about the Turner Diaries past life of a lot of it).

Hey don't try and associate me with people talking about nuking other people!

I have never advocated violence of any sort

Why don't you act like a man and actually speak about specific 'theories' instead of acting like a slippery snake by mentioning my name in the same sentence as people i have nothing in common with?

What's wrong with having a firing range?

Hey don't try and associate me with people talking about nuking other people!

I have never advocated violence of any sort

Why don't you act like a man and actually speak about specific 'theories' instead of acting like a slippery snake by mentioning my name in the same sentence as people i have nothing in common with?

Your theories actually do Muir, I've mentioned before the material that's inspired David Icke, who is your primary source, selling to sell out stadiums remember?

Although I choose not to get into it with you because you are a true believer and there's no mistake about that, the more people who point out the flaws or contradict your ideas the more convinced of them you will be and I'm not interested in playing that role for you, without it doubt is bound to work itself up eventually.

I mention you because you're the main representative of a believer in "the conspiracy" on the forum, if anyone needs an example of what I'm talking about they need look no further than your posts.

Its nothing personal. Unlike attempting to provoke me by suggesting I need to "man up", you're bound to know that's not going to phase me when its coming from someone manly enough to complain about why women dont "make the first move" and attack feminism from the cliched position of the "put upon male".

What's wrong with having a firing range?

I dont really have an issue but refer to the OP to see why I'm posing the question in the first place.

Your theories actually do Muir,

Which 'theories'? Why are you afraid to discuss them?

I've mentioned before the material that's inspired David Icke, who is your primary source,

I have many sources as does Icke

If you had any familiarity with Ickes work you would know how widely read he is; also because he has proven a fearless spokesperson many people send him information which makes him much better informed then chippy little you

selling to sell out stadiums remember?
those venues aren't free

Although I choose not to get into it with you because you are a true believer and there's no mistake about that,

True believer of what?

Why is it you never mention what it is you are trying to accuse me of?

Pin down a theory and we'll discuss it

Stop being so slippery

the more people who point out the flaws or contradict your ideas the more convinced of them you will be and I'm not interested in playing that role for you, without it doubt is bound to work itself up eventually.

I mention you because you're the main representative of a believer in "the conspiracy" on the forum, if anyone needs an example of what I'm talking about they need look no further than your posts.

Let them read the information and make their own mind up

The other thing they should look at is events themsevles and they will see that i have predicted many of them

How did i do that?

I could do it because i know whats happening

Its nothing personal. Unlike attempting to provoke me by suggesting I need to "man up", you're bound to know that's not going to phase me when its coming from someone manly enough to complain about why women dont "make the first move" and attack feminism from the cliched position of the "put upon male".

That was a good thread! It covered a lot of good ground

Concerning the put upon male.....men most definately are suffering but so are women

They are both fidnign themselves facing new challenges

My response to that is always that they must come together and work together

....people. Please stay on topic?
.___.

I... for me, I do not think most of them are bad, when looked from one way. They will most likely related to a need of a demographic section and some extends beyond just one (I am -sure- everyone can use a good hospital, or good highschool, or high speed wireless internet across the community.)

But there are also risks of uniformity and gentrification.

Of the district losing its culture, becoming just a suburb (and that can be either good or bad).

Or the district getting more expensive, which could affect the mobilization.

"a [blank] in every" sounds like something out of the lyndon b johnson "great society" plan of the sixties.

i like the idea of a society. i think it's a good thing if we take care of each other and look at each other as essential to our mutual success stories.

Never heard of it. Sounds impracticable though. Because then we'd have to help the Africans.

That's why I put them everywhere when I played SimCity 4, or Cities XL.

"You will have lovely parks, clean neighborhoods, low crime, high education, and BY GOSH YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT OR ELSE!" *plop parks and schools everywhere*
[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] for POTUS.

this could either go really well or turn out terribly, terribly wrong...

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] for POTUS.

this could either go really well or turn out terribly, terribly wrong...

It'll do both depending on who you are. People who don't agree with my benevolence tend to have their houses flattened and replaced with productive things that everybody else likes.

It'll do both depending on who you are. People who don't agree with my benevolence tend to have their houses flattened and replaced with productive things that everybody else likes.

first off, i'm super excited that you're running. you've definitely got my vote/votes if i decide to be a baddie and vote more than once. question time. who's your running mate?