Saru Inc

Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Lol guys, this is not about Glee per se. ALSO: This tells you what happened in the latest glee episode. so like. yar.

So, in case you missed the last episode of Glee, or, you're just a normal person and thus do not watch Glee, what happened in the last episode was this:

- Junior Prom. Apparently a big deal. I guess ?

- The entire season has been prepping for it, everyone wanted to be Kings and Queens.

- Mike Kuhrosky (spelled phonetically) is a closeted gay, who just like all the clich

Last edited:
btw, i totally love rachel's cover of this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM[/ame]

[MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION];

there are so many things to be scared of, but it's all worth it. it may not be easy but it will be worth it. <3

if everything turns crappers you can at least stay in my basement. i will pay for a 26 hr long one-way greyhound bus ride (with two bus switches, one of which will be in mexico and who knows why), and i vow that i will feed you noodles everyday and tap water, and maybe milk on special occasions. i will bring you outside of the darkness of the basement at least twice a month (can't promise it to be more frequent than that, i'm a busy person) so you can remember what to live for and what to fight for.

it's what friends do.

aww thanks <3

:hug:

I will text you my thoughts

I think you should put a spoiler alert for those who haven't seen the episode yet.

I think that is the most heartfelt post I remember seeing from you [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION];

I can only say that you will be the man you choose to be--it doesn't matter if you are gay or not. You should not allow yourself or others to define you by your sexuality alone, it is but one facet of your Self.

[MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] Sorry don't watch glee.

*Stay tuned for our new episode of gleee*

Erm? *Changes channel*

I don't think I've ever given it a chance. :(

What's on before that? I watch the show before it sometimes I think.

[MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] Sorry don't watch glee.

*Stay tuned for our new episode of gleee*

Erm? *Changes channel*

I don't think I've ever given it a chance. :(

What's on before that? I watch the show before it sometimes I think.
bro this ain't even about glee.

I think that is the most heartfelt post I remember seeing from you [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION];

I can only say that you will be the man you choose to be--it doesn't matter if you are gay or not. You should not allow yourself or others to define you by your sexuality alone, it is but one facet of your Self.
thanks. I mean I make lots of heartfelt posts, I just throw sarcasm in them, but the meanings are heartfelt.

Reactions: Nixie
tl; dr!!!

bro this ain't even about glee.

thanks. I mean I make lots of heartfelt posts, I just throw sarcasm in them, but the meanings are heartfelt.
So I'm not the only one to assume this post is about Glee and not even read it..yet post my opinion anyway!

High Five @donkeybals!

Yea, I thought [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION]; was really looking for some positive input about something that touched him deeply here. I am afraid I have no high-fives for you. :(

Ok. I actually read your post..

All I have to say is this:

You're brilliant and I can sense that you have an innate reserve of personal strength that takes other people decades to cultivate..

Reactions: Saru Inc
I don't get it.
But, then again, maybe I'm not meant to.

Peace.

*Is confused*

*Looks around*

High fives @acd

Posts a glee video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czn0bW13uSA"]YouTube - Glee-Intro cheer onto floor[/ame]

:thumb:

I feel ike this is my public speaking topic all over again, hahahaha. Like, when I posted saying I hate public speaking and the fear of putting myself out there. and be are like "just do the assignment" but i'm like "wat. I konw, I'ma do the assignment i just really dont want to- HEY! GET BACK ON TOPIC!"

ANYWAYS, I mean. This topic is really just about moving on in life. So for anyone wanting to share personal stories are welcome, its also about coming out. Thus its in the relationships section.

its 10:39 pm. By 8"15 tomorrow morning I'm going to be gone forever. OMG IM SO EXCITED. And, like, really scared.