A completely serious physical reality question. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A completely serious physical reality question.

You were old enough to know you were not dreaming it was not a light put in your room etc?

No way was it a light.
These were like grains of sand…faint but there…mostly white light…but there were multicolored ones as well like I said.
I would watch them in bed until I fell asleep…don’t remember when I stopped seeing them.

I have seen some strange things recently.
Very similar…I will get up in the dark to use the bathroom or whatnot and see very similar swirling particles or points of faint light.

No way was it a light.
These were like grains of sand…faint but there…mostly white light…but there were multicolored ones as well like I said.
I would watch them in bed until I fell asleep…don’t remember when I stopped seeing them.

I have seen some strange things recently.
Very similar…I will get up in the dark to use the bathroom or whatnot and see very similar swirling particles or points of faint light.
Interesting. I would try to find out what if anything makes them more substantial. Try to observe them ect...
When I am able to focus on the circles that I see that is what it feels like. Its like I am focusing on them which is is impossible because my eyes are closed. It feels like I am seeing past my normal vision.
If you ever get the chance try to relax and get a good look at those things. For me relaxing is key. Trying to force them to become clearer only makes them harder to see.

Interesting. I would try to find out what if anything makes them more substantial. Try to observe them ect...
When I am able to focus on the circles that I see that is what it feels like. Its like I am focusing on them which is is impossible because my eyes are closed. It feels like I am seeing past my normal vision.
If you ever get the chance try to relax and get a good look at those things. For me relaxing is key. Trying to force them to become clearer only makes them harder to see.
These lights are not a new phenomena…there is a great book…let me find the ebook….one sec.
Couldn’t find the any free e-book for it since it looks like it was re-printed.
But I found a youtube of it…with that stupid robot voice…anyhow…I cued it up to the part (1hr.48mins) about extending your sight to see what you are experiencing my friend.
[video=youtube_share;ru5aIA8ajaw]http://youtu.be/ru5aIA8ajaw?t=1h48m10s[/video]

Edit -guess the cuing thing didn’t work…just go to 1hr 48 mins.

These lights are not a new phenomena…there is a great book…let me find the ebook….one sec.
Couldn’t find the any free e-book for it since it looks like it was re-printed.
But I found a youtube of it…with that stupid robot voice…anyhow…I cued it up to the part (1hr.48mins) about extending your sight to see what you are experiencing my friend.
[video=youtube_share;ru5aIA8ajaw]http://youtu.be/ru5aIA8ajaw?t=1h48m10s[/video]

Edit -guess the cuing thing didn’t work…just go to 1hr 48 mins.

Watching video on the phone is not easy. Ill try at some point.

Watching video on the phone is not easy. Ill try at some point.
If you like I can scan the pages from my book and highlight the portion I am thinking of.

He talks about going into your closet (literally haha) covering the cracks with towels or whatever and just sitting there in the dark.
Talks about practicing this every day and some of the strange lights you may encounter as you as basically developing your psychic vision (if you believe in that).
He also talks about the blue light you can transfer from fingertips…which is interesting too.
They do give a couple of descriptions of the lights…sometimes round sometimes square…let me know about scanning the book.

If you like I can scan the pages from my book and highlight the portion I am thinking of.

He talks about going into your closet (literally haha) covering the cracks with towels or whatever and just sitting there in the dark.
Talks about practicing this every day and some of the strange lights you may encounter as you as basically developing your psychic vision (if you believe in that).
He also talks about the blue light you can transfer from fingertips…which is interesting too.
They do give a couple of descriptions of the lights…sometimes round sometimes square…let me know about scanning the book.
No need to scan pages.
It is interesting what the mind does absent input from normal light. There are many questions where the information your brain receives comes from. But all of it stems back to what is your brainreally doing anyway. We only experience the world from the electrical impulses that are received from sensory input anyway. Its not a far stretch to think those receivers cant give false data or even pick up on other data they did not originally evolve to pick up on.

Or maybe our brain is receiving a lot of information we arent consciously aware of. One because its not required to survive at that exact moment so it can in effect be put on the back burner or something else.

No need to scan pages.
It is interesting what the mind does absent input from normal light. There are many questions where the information your brain receives comes from. But all of it stems back to what is your brainreally doing anyway. We only experience the world from the electrical impulses that are received from sensory input anyway. Its not a far stretch to think those receivers cant give false data or even pick up on other data they did not originally evolve to pick up on.

Or maybe our brain is receiving a lot of information we arent consciously aware of. One because its not required to survive at that exact moment so it can in effect be put on the back burner or something else.
Perhaps you are only training your mind to see what you want to see.
Doesn’t it exist then in your mind? We re-created whole scenes in our heads if you stop and imagine it - where is that? Where is that picture you can see with your mind’s eye?

So then certain quantum physicists (some very famous ones like Feyman) believed in the mind’s duality.
That the brain and soul are separate entities…and that is as religious as you can get if you wish.
It seems the more they learn about how the brain functions the less they know about how consciousness itself is created.
Sure there are scientists who believe that the brain is creator of consciousness, and perhaps it is…in that case we will never know.

You know my opinions on things…I’m leaning toward the duality of mind and brain.

Perhaps you are only training your mind to see what you want to see.
Doesn’t it exist then in your mind? We re-created whole scenes in our head if you stop and imagine it - where is that? Where is that picture you can see with your mind’s eye?

So then certain quantum physicists (some very famous ones like Feyman) believed in the mind’s duality.
That the brain and soul are separate entities…and that is as religious as you can get if you wish.
It seems the more they learn about how the brain functions the less they know about how consciousness itself is created.
Sure there are scientists who believe that the brain is creator of consciousness, and perhaps it is…in that case we will never know.

You know my opinions on things…I’m leaning toward the duality of mind and brain.
Nothing to say thats not true. Nothing to say that consciousness isnt just a bunch of smoke qnd mirrors either.
How odd would it be to have an energy consciousness bound to what essentially becomes an imaginary reality that we all know as reality then?
Questions questions.

Nothing to say thats not true. Nothing to say that consciousness isnt just a bunch of smoke qnd mirrors either.
How odd would it be to have an energy consciousness bound to what essentially becomes an imaginary reality that we all know as reality then?
Questions questions.
That’s the main question of my own thread..haha.
Good luck… I don’t think it’s the same for everyone.
That is one aspect of Near death experiencer’s, take it with a grain of salt, but they all say once they are out of body that this world and reality is like “so much fluff” and that their new reality is hyper-real to the point this reality looks like we’ve been dreaming our whole lives.
Interesting stuff.

This is awsome. I'm actually VERY amazed and happy to just read this by coïncidence! Ever since I was a kid, I would see these little "balls" or "spheres" when I was laying in my bed, eyes closed. From what I could tell, they were always blue, white/silver and red. I always thought of them as flying packs of glass Christmas balls. Whenever I would close me eyes, at a certain point these balls would appear out of nothing in the center of my view, packed up in groups. Then either of these two things would happen:
1: The group would get bigger and bigger and the balls would get smaller, and they would race off to the right/left and eventually fade.
2: The balls would become bigger and more clear, and I could distinguish color.

I was never able to control it, and remember getting frustrated when I couldn't make them come back, because I wanted to see them again. My feeling always told me that it had to do with some sort of light, playing tricks on my vision with some sort of after glow. I've also thought of my brain and nerves having some reaction that made me see them.

Anyway, I never bothered to ask anyone else if they saw them too, since I feared they wouldn't understand me and make me out for fool. I have had these weird thoughts in my mind, or sensations in my body that nobody else I've spoken to has, so I thought this was just another weird thing. Makes me smile to read this, even though it's such an insignificant little thing :smile:

I just did some quick research on the internet and found this. It's written in a complicated technical way, but you I could gather from it the info to tell this sounds and awful lot like what you described and what I have experienced.
https://books.google.nl/books?id=r4l7Jm_W0_sC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=eyes+closed+hallucinations+balls+spheres&source=bl&ots=Z-1VkECYCg&sig=Iz1HznDkB4LuqO-tOhl9Uc2CnOE&hl=nl&sa=X&ei=kA_uVO3aOMTZaoDHgeAH&ved=0CE0Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=eyes%20closed%20hallucinations%20balls%20spheres&f=false
Read page 105, 1st paragraph.

This is awsome. I'm actually VERY amazed and happy to just read this by coïncidence! Ever since I was a kid, I would see these little "balls" or "spheres" when I was laying in my bed, eyes closed. From what I could tell, they were always blue, white/silver and red. I always thought of them as flying packs of glass Christmas balls. Whenever I would close me eyes, at a certain point these balls would appear out of nothing in the center of my view, packed up in groups. Then either of these two things would happen:
1: The group would get bigger and bigger and the balls would get smaller, and they would race off to the right/left and eventually fade.
2: The balls would become bigger and more clear, and I could distinguish color.

I was never able to control it, and remember getting frustrated when I couldn't make them come back, because I wanted to see them again. My feeling always told me that it had to do with some sort of light, playing tricks on my vision with some sort of after glow. I've also thought of my brain and nerves having some reaction that made me see them.

Anyway, I never bothered to ask anyone else if they saw them too, since I feared they wouldn't understand me and make me out for fool. I have had these weird thoughts in my mind, or sensations in my body that nobody else I've spoken to has, so I thought this was just another weird thing. Makes me smile to read this, even though it's such an insignificant little thing :smile:
Maybe we can compare notes at some point.
In the mean time concerning getting the balls to do what you want...dont try to force or make them. Next time try just asking by thinking at them as if you are talking to them.

No but once or twice I've experienced dreams so vivid it's been close to being an alternative living, breathing existence, on one or two occasions I've actually thought it was a fore taste of heaven itself, the best I could describe it would be like something from the university scenes in the fighting fantasy games, combined with heaven in bill and ted's bogus journey or in what dreams may come and a totally deserted unspoiled natural world/countryside resembling Ireland in climate but warmer or not warm, in fact lacking in any of the usual environmental sensations including the want of nicer ones, but with an incredible brightness and lightness about it.

No but once or twice I've experienced dreams so vivid it's been close to being an alternative living, breathing existence, on one or two occasions I've actually thought it was a fore taste of heaven itself, the best I could describe it would be like something from the university scenes in the fighting fantasy games, combined with heaven in bill and ted's bogus journey or in what dreams may come and a totally deserted unspoiled natural world/countryside resembling Ireland in climate but warmer or not warm, in fact lacking in any of the usual environmental sensations including the want of nicer ones, but with an incredible brightness and lightness about it.
How is this related or if its not, what are you trying to say?

Regarding your dream... I have had dreams with hyper vivid visuals. That make me question if I was nit some place else. However I can never remember things like temperature, smells etc.. I think if all of your senses are not part of the memory, one should question why.

I just did some quick research on the internet and found this. It's written in a complicated technical way, but you I could gather from it the info to tell this sounds and awful lot like what you described and what I have experienced.
https://books.google.nl/books?id=r4...s closed hallucinations balls spheres&f=false
Read page 105, 1st paragraph.

That’s a good book, but I didn’t have occipital epilepsy, it is very rare in children…it should have progressed and I should have also had focal seizures if that were the case.
This is a completely materialist view of the subject which is good for comparison but it also eliminates the possibly that there is actually something there.
I remember watching such things for what seemed like hours…my own view is that a child’s mind is more open to the wholeness of reality and that becomes less malleable as we age.
Good find though.

Edit: Also, the book dismisses the paranormal as nothing but a creation of the mind…and although the mind may participate in the creation of such entities IMO. It doesn’t explain the thousands of reports around the world of death bed visitations…the recently deceased comes to say “Goodbye” and that person usually doesn’t have information yet that that person has passed.

Last edited:
How is this related or if its not, what are you trying to say?

Regarding your dream... I have had dreams with hyper vivid visuals. That make me question if I was nit some place else. However I can never remember things like temperature, smells etc.. I think if all of your senses are not part of the memory, one should question why.

Thread title prompted my post, its alright you prefer I'd not have posted, its odd that you'd create a thread if you feel that way but I know now.

Thread title prompted my post, its alright you prefer I'd not have posted, its odd that you'd create a thread if you feel that way but I know now.
Discuss what you like. I simply had a specific topic in mind. I thought maybe you were going to connect them.

Most often they fill my vision field. They seem to be colors ranging from green to very faint yellow sometimes. A few nights ago I was at rest and I "thought" at them asking them to slow down. To my surprise they did. Not only that but they broke into smaller groups of about a hundred each, maybe a bit smaller but with clear space between them. The group directly in front of what can only be called my field of vision though my eyes were not open began turning clockwise. It would pick up one circle from another group below it, make a full clockwise circle and drop what appeared to be the same circle. It then picked up two and did the same. It repeated this many times in what appeared to be no specific pattern. This was very clear and while it was not always in perfect focus it was enough. It would better be described as a hyper real hallucination than a dream but I dont know that is even doing it justice. It seemed to me like there may have been some attempt to communicate.

Now, I know what that sounds like. If I heard someone else say that I would attempt to reason it away and not having experienced it myself eventually dismiss it. I do not expect anyone to think of it differently. I cannot discount what I saw though and have had strange related occurrences in the past. Its not like there are any doctor's to talk to about this sort of thing.

Also I think they are more likely to occur when I have eaten something that is bad for my body like gluten though I am not positive of this. It may just be exhaustion that can be brought on by sickness or physical exhaustion as well.

I too am seeing the colors green blended with gold. Even though I rarely remember my dreams I woke the other morning with a clear vivid technicolor memory of seeing a large group of people limned with a spectacular green blended with gold color. Everyone was smiling or laughing with each other and looking up too as if there was something in the sky - though that was not in my field of view.

To me it seems you're 3rd eye is coming online and your "star family" is sending you energetic packets of information in the form of those floating balls of energy. When you told them to slow it down - they responded to your intuition so as to let your mind integrate the new knowledge in the way it needed.

In a way.....you have made "contact".

....that's so cool.... :tongue:

I saw these too when I was kid! o.o Different sizes of circles with different colors moving around... Hmm.

I too am seeing the colors green blended with gold. Even though I rarely remember my dreams I woke the other morning with a clear vivid technicolor memory of seeing a large group of people limned with a spectacular green blended with gold color. Everyone was smiling or laughing with each other and looking up too as if there was something in the sky - though that was not in my field of view.

To me it seems you're 3rd eye is coming online and your "star family" is sending you energetic packets of information in the form of those floating balls of energy. When you told them to slow it down - they responded to your intuition so as to let your mind integrate the new knowledge in the way it needed.

In a way.....you have made "contact".

....that's so cool.... :tongue:

You must know questions would follow so...
How do you feel colors would fair absent biological eyes with which to decipher the limited spectrum of light they are able? Would colors exist?

Second please detail what you mean by star people.