A completely serious physical reality question. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

A completely serious physical reality question.

You must know questions would follow so...
How do you feel colors would fair absent biological eyes with which to decipher the limited spectrum of light they are able? Would colors exist?

Second please detail what you mean by star people.

Yes. Colors would exist.

Ohh....star people.... hmmm...what can I say without trying to write a book....?

"You" - are the spark of creator source energy incarnated into a human form(matter).
You are one part of a spectrum of Light energy that exists in many frequencies - like you are in the 3rd dimension where certain frequencies exist. You are connected via source energy to other beings who exist in the 5th dimension with expanded abilities to express frequencies. There may be more higher up.
That spectrum of Light is your Star Family.

Also... human bodies are a blending of DNA contributed by various Star Races - Galactic Societies - some from our own Galaxy - some from other Galaxies. They all helped to create the human race so it would be possible for them to incarnate and live a human life on Earth Gaia. It's a bit like writing software for a program and including code to work with a Microsoft product, or a Mac product, or a Linux product.

So - we are related by Light and we are related by DNA - to many other entities(Star people) while wearing a human form.

Yes. Colors would exist.

Ohh....star people.... hmmm...what can I say without trying to write a book....?

"You" - are the spark of creator source energy incarnated into a human form(matter).
You are one part of a spectrum of Light energy that exists in many frequencies - like you are in the 3rd dimension where certain frequencies exist. You are connected via source energy to other beings who exist in the 5th dimension with expanded abilities to express frequencies. There may be more higher up.

Also... human bodies are a blending of DNA contributed by various Star Races - Galactic Societies - some from our own Galaxy - some from other Galaxies. They all helped to create the human race so it would be possible for them to incarnate and live a human life on Earth Gaia. It's a bit like writing software for a program and including code to work with a Microsoft product, or a Mac product, or a Linux product.

So - we are related by Light and we are related by DNA - to many other entities(Star people) while wearing a human form.
How do we know any of this is true?

Yes. Colors would exist.

From a scientific basis…we are the elements created in the supernova of a star.
So it is possible that elements of us once belonged to a race on another planet that was perhaps destroyed by said supernova.
They are just finding out the phobias can be passed through DNA (I’ll link you if you like), but certain scientists and quantum physicists have theories that consciousness goes all the way down to the fundamental "unified field”.
You did come from star stuff…what influence that plays in your life is not really known well.

So it is possible that elements of us once belonged to a race on another planet that was perhaps destroyed by said supernova.
They are just finding out the phobias can be passed through DNA (I’ll link you if you like), but certain scientists and quantum physicists have theories that consciousness goes all the way down to the fundamental "unified field”.
You did come from star stuff…what influence that plays in your life is not really known well.

Yep. But right now it sounds like a region using current science as a way to bolster itself.

Yep. But right now it sounds like a region using current science as a way to bolster itself.
I am part of no religion…as far as I am concerned, religions opened the doors to the other realities that exist.
Then as they grew and moved on…they lost the message…they stopped using entheogens that took them to altered states of reality and opened their eyes.
Why do we have people waving their arms and writhing on the floor of churches in ecstasy? It’s all in an attempt to reach that state…IMO we have an innate desire to seek it. Religion or no.

I am part of no religion…as far as I am concerned, religions opened the doors to the other realities that exist.
Then as they grew and moved on…they lost the message…they stopped using entheogens that took them to altered states of reality and opened their eyes.
Why do we have people waving their arms and writhing on the floor of churches in ecstasy? It’s all in an attempt to reach that state…IMO we have an innate desire to seek it. Religion or no.
Sure.
I simply want to hear what kgal thought the evidence was. I believe much as you do. Religions start when people say things that resonate with other people. Of course it gets all mucked up when people try to find ways to manipulate other people with it.

Perhaps you could ask the floating balls to let you know. You said they responded to your request to slow down.
You could use them as a pendulum by asking them a Yes/No question and use slow speed for Yes and fast speed for No... or something similar.... You could do this by keeping your eyes closed with your third eye open and asking the question out loud.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Perhaps you could ask the floating balls to let you know. You said they responded to your request to slow down.
You could use them as a pendulum by asking them a Yes/No question and use slow speed for Yes and fast speed for No... or something similar.... You could do this by keeping your eyes closed with your third eye open and asking the question out loud.
I could do this and may... I intend to investigate the next chance I get. However that still would not tell me what evidence YOU have. But I feel as if am getting a bit of a run around which leads me to feel as if there isnt an answer that would qualify as normal proof.

Oh concerning the balls since it was brought up. They may be 3 dimensional but even if the are, they ar3 always on a singular plain. Never stacked on top of one another in other words.

Yes.

We are made of the elements of Earth which is made from elements of the Universe. We are all - in and of - a unified field of consciousness creating the holographic universe.

I could do this and may... I intend to investigate the next chance I get. However that still would not tell me what evidence YOU have. But I feel as if am getting a bit of a run around which leads me to feel as if there isnt an answer that would qualify as normal proof.
We do have certain proof.
The US had a PSI group and probably still does just undercover now.
Russia and China have done the same and still have such PSI groups.
The effect is small normally, but it can be trained.
There is more than enough data to show this effect exists….so why is the rest such a stretch?
Our minds can go places and do things we are not aware of.
It’s also one of those…if you haven’t seen it or done it for yourself, then it’s hard to prove if you ignore the data.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
Oh concerning the balls since it was brought up. They may be 3 dimensional but even if the are, they ar3 always on a singular plain. Never stacked on top of one another in other words.
So, if they aren’t real….then you must be crazy then right?
Seeing visual hallucinations if that is what you want them to be, is serious stuff.

We do have certain proof.
The US had a PSI group and probably still does just undercover now.
Russia and China have done the same and still have such PSI groups.
The effect is small normally, but it can be trained.
There is more than enough data to show this effect exists….so why is the rest such a stretch?
Our minds can go places and do things we are not aware of.
It’s also one of those…if you haven’t seen it or done it for yourself, then it’s hard to prove if you ignore the date.
If and when my interaction with "them" returns proof I consider irrefutable, my life will/would change. My pursuit of knowledge in their regard would be fairly intense to say the least. For now its a curiosity.

If and when my interaction with "them" returns proof I consider irrefutable, my life will/would change. My pursuit of knowledge in their regard would be fairly intense to say the least. For now its a curiosity.
I fully understand that…if I hadn’t had the weird experiences I have had in my life I would probably say people that believed that were full of it.
But I have seen it….I have done things…there were witnesses…I cannot write that off as a mass hallucination, because well, it wasn’t.
And when I meditate and reach a certain brain wavelength…it’s peaceful man, it’s loving and peaceful…that’s the only way to describe it unless you have been there too.

So, if they aren’t real….then you must be crazy then right?
Seeing visual hallucinations if that is what you want them to be, is serious stuff.
If they are not real they could be something as simple as visual static and I do think that justifys an incorrectly functioning mind. Given the state I was in I may have been between being awake and dreaming. Again not a malfunctioning mind. But why would it be important that say I was crazy? Im not sure where this line of questioning is coming from. I asked kgal a question out of interest and now we are talking about the possibility my mind is leaving me.

If they are not real they could be something as simple as visual static and I do think that justifys an incorrectly functioning mind. Given the state I was in I may have been between being awake and dreaming. Again not a malfunctioning mind. But why would it be important that say I was crazy? Im not sure where this line of questioning is coming from. I asked kgal a question out of interest and now we are talking about the possibility my mind is leaving me.
Easy Tiger….you INTJs seem to be missing your sense of humor sometimes.

The evidence is vast and accumulative in both scientific data and subjective non ordinary experiences.
I was suggesting you go have your own. Maybe THEN you'd get curious enough to find your own answers.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]
It could have been another state between sleeping and dreaming….there is a moment for lucid dreamers that they must work past…it is that moment you described…you can get strange noise disturbances as well as visual hallucinations.
It could just be that…or maybe it WAS something more.
IDK, I’m not you…I just go off what you provide.

[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] consider that when anyone is no longer willing to discuss or explain an idea with you there can be several reasons. A reason may be that the person does not have the answers. A reason may be that they have dismissed you as being irrelevant and no longer want to waste their time with you. Generally when people ask me questions I will respond indefinitely unless I find them irrelevant and then I just stop responding.
So when I ask questions of you and what proof you have gathered concerning star people its interesting to me that you would turn and reply with a question. In my view this is much like dismissing me. Thats fine if thats what you are doing but in my view as well its odd because you have someone who is trying to understand but you will not allow them to understand. If I had a nickel for every religious person I have run into who is the same way concerning their religion I would be filthy rich.
Right now though I suspect you may not care, this is what it seems to me your belief has become. Just another religion with no related proof to it. Thats fine if thats what it is. Its also fine if you dont want to address it in that manner. However a simple, "I do not feel I have an answer for you that you will accept or understand" response is better than a simple dismissal.
I will never be a person who ever simply accepts what they are told. I do not get the impression you ar either and to be honest this is whats confusing to me.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]
It could have been another state between sleeping and dreaming….there is a moment for lucid dreamers that they must work past…it is that moment you described…you can get strange noise disturbances as well as visual hallucinations.
It could just be that…or maybe it WAS something more.
IDK, I’m not you…I just go off what you provide.
In my life I have experienced many different states of mind. Being as interested in consciousness as I am you can imagine I try to analyze them as much as possible when I recognize them. Sometimes this happens at the time I perceive them, most of the time though it is examination at a later date and through the memory I have of it.
So... these balls or circles that I speak of fall way outside of what I am used to. I can lucid dream but was much more interested in it (and better) when I was younger. I do nit believe this is lucid dreaming. At the time these thing appear am fully awake though very relaxed in a rest state. The room must be dark but im not sure if it was completely free of light if I would be able to see them its something I would like to have the ability to study. If I were rich and had the time I would look into this in far greater detail. As it is, I can only label it as a curiosity now.
Also I would like for others to know and who have chosen to respond here that I created this thread not with the intention of telling anyone anything. I started it on a question in hopes of a discussion. If you choose not to believe me that's fine with me. I have no plans to gain fame, money, sainthood or anything from the discussion.
The story of these ( I really want a different name than balls now) balls is actually about 5 years old now. When I first saw them my life was vastly different and they were acting vastly different than they do today.