Zombie Survival scenario | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Zombie Survival scenario

Having a large group of people with you is actually not a good idea, people have ulterior motives that you may not be able to control. Family and close friends nonwithstanding.

The first thing I would do is procure a semi-automatic rifle. Zombies die from headshots, and I want a high magazine capacity weapon. Since i'm in Norway i'm hoping for a Sig 551/552. I would be able to use the initial chaos of the situation to my advantage and ambush a lone military operator of some sort and take all his gear.

I would find a concrete reinforced building and fortify it, sand bags, cement, barbed wire ect. Depending on the amount of time I would have to react, this might take a few trips. At this point, I may have recruited some sheeple to help me build my fortress. Depending on how long the outbreak lasts, I may or may not evict them. (Likely evict)

Head for a nuclear bunker with supplies and wait it out. Seal and barricade yourself in.

i'd be collecting as many rabbits from petstores as i could, some hydroponics gear, and good vegetables.

then canned food and dried fruits and meats to last about 5 months.

i'd be collecting as many rabbits from petstores as i could, some hydroponics gear, and good vegetables.

then canned food and dried fruits and meats to last about 5 months.

Then have the rabbits eat all your food and starve to death?

Last edited:
Rabbits ARE the food.

But why get rabbits? They won't last long unless you feed them, and if you do feed them it's a waste of food as it's an energy loss of 90%.

Not to mention you would have to cook them in some fashion and remove the fur and their intestins, their food and intestins are unnecessary weight and volume, not to mention you'd probably need something to keep them in and so and so forth.

If you plan on escaping to a small island it would make sense as they could eat grass and shit and multiply in huge numbers thus being an excellent food source.

So you could gather rabbits then hot wire a boat and head towards one of the islands and fornicate with the rabbits and create a new master race
94b50b2a9cd07bb32680e9752942401a.jpg

Last edited:
... Are you kidding? Hydroponically grown lettuce, JUST for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit#Reproduction
30 day gestation period, 6 kittens a litter. They can be eaten at 9 weeks, or they're fully grown at 8 months. Breed them until you've got enough to eat constantly.

Erm, to feed enough rabbits to get sufficent amounts of food you could eat for extended peroids of time you would need a shitload of these hydroponics things.

It would me much more logical to actually eat what you are growing yourself to prevent the 90% energy loss, and yes you can survive on vegetables and stuff you can grow yourself.

meat is good yes, but this is survival. However if you do go to an island then you wouldn't have that problem and you would be able harness the energy of plants and grass you can't effectivly digest, just bring some hunting gear...

grow grass as well... not that difficult.

Hahaha, you remind me of a friend.

Why grow grass when you can grow something you can actually eat?

Because it'll provide your food with something to eat.

A self sustaining biosphere is the way to do it.

Because it'll provide your food with something to eat.

A self sustaining biosphere is the way to do it.

Your plan might sound fancy, but from a strictly logistic and realistic point of view it's very unpractical.

sure... if you plan on living in a house boarded up. Not if you plan on doing it properly.

sure... if you plan on living in a house boarded up. Not if you plan on doing it properly.

You still have to get all that equipment from somewhere to somewhere, thus not elimenating the logistics from te equation (if you know how to hotwire cars then it could be done I guess, wait considering the amount of equipment scratch that) and you have refused my Island option, so where are you going to bunker up?

Remember you need protection from the zombies

Last edited:
I didn't refuse your island option. That was my first damn option in this thread. The second was scuba escape.

here are my plans- 1.Zombie:Brains! Me:Ha, I don't have any your skrewed! 2.Zombie:Brains! Me:English! 3.Zom:Brains! Me:>.>you can't eat mine if I eat yours first (pokes with fork) (runs away)
-1.Carry good pocket knife 2.get chickens and roosters, get corn, get lemons or limes vitamens 3.hide in cave by sea

Last edited:
Using zombies as food source, the irony