zionism and racism | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

zionism and racism

@muir

That is exactly why i am condemning you for being a racist..

You can't make me racist just by calling me racist. That's not how it works

What makes a person racist or not is whether or not they believe one group is superior to another and i don't so i am not a racist

What you are trying to do is discredit what i'm saying by going down the ad hominum route but you're not even accusing me of anything real! You've had to create a fiction to try and smear me!

lol

You are very predictably using the appraoch of AIPAC and the ADL which is to brand anyone an 'anti-semite' for questioning Israel's behaviour!

Its a nasty trick but it's totally transparent

I've already told you i see all these things as reality tunnels....constructs of the human mind. Its you who is clinging to these constructs...its you who has served in the Israeli military and its you who is defending the racist doctrine of zionism (a purely jewish state).

So hold on a minute....it would appear that in fact YOU are th racist! Please tell me that is not so and that you don't really believe the jews are superior to the Palestinians?

If you do not answer this question i will take your non reply as a 'yes' that you do believe jews are superior to Palestineansa and that you are in fact racist

Sure, but the christian ones might run little companies like microsoft and coca cola, and the muslim ones might run little industries like 90% of the world's oil industry.

Don't be ridiculous man they're not christians......just like the zionists at the top aren't jews!

These guys don't sit around reading the bible or the torah

The 'muslims' have tried to have an 'arab spring' to bring democracy to their countries but this has been sabotaged by the zionists. The saudi royal family are in league with the zionists who help them to prop up their corrupt dictatorship. They help to sow dissent between shias and sunnis. The saudi royal family sent troops to Bahrain to help the dictatorial government there stamp out the uprising of the people

This means that until the saudi royal family (who hoard all the wealth and power) are overthrown by their people, the zionists control the middle eastern oil

That is why its all still being traded in dollars!

Saddam Hussein wanted to trade oil in euros to get a better deal for his country so the zionists invaded Iraq and hung him. Iraqi oil is still traded in dollars

Gaddafi wanted to create a pan african bank that would trade oil in non dollar currencies so the zionists went in and killed him (hence zionist Hillary Clinton joyfully pronouncing 'we came, we saw, he died'...see youtube)

Iran wants to trade oil in non dollar currencies and is setting up a fourth oil market to do so so the zionists want to destroy the Iranian government. Iran has in fact already traded oil for gold with India

Venezuala is another big oil producing country that asked the central banks to repatriate venezualan gold. Chavez set up the trading block 'ALBA' to trade outside US zionist control so they assassinated him

So you see the zionists really control the oil otherwise it wouldn't be traded in dollars

Cool story bro, again you have posted a wall of text, and i'm not going to read it all, because seeding confusion is one of the weapons of racists and liars, and i'm not going to play into your hands. If you want to give your opinion, do so, and to the point.

That just sounds like you want to swerve the truth because it is painful to you

I'm highly doubtful they are the biggest players in the west - but for the sake of argument let's agree they indeed are. Would you please refer to them as "Zionist extremists" instead of zionists? the word zionism doesn't mean being a racist. It means being a supporter of israel's right to defend itself and for the jewish people to have their own country, since history has shown they are persecuted all the time when they dont have one, by the larger religons.

No zionism is about creating a purely jewish state. While other countries are becoming more racially and religiously mixed and are learning to be more tolerant Israel is moving in the other direction.....i'm arguing that racism is at the core of that

Dude. Are you seriously believing what putin says? the man is a cold blooded killer who is the ultimate patriarch dictator in disguise of democracy. Journalists are being slain there every other day, and he controls all television stations. He is an ex KGB top agent, and he is a man of shadows and deceit.

He is definately a man of the shadows...he's ex KGB

But he is not being deceitful. what he is saying very clearly to the zionists is that there are countries on the rise (the 'BRIC' nations: Brazil, Russia, India & China) who have combined populations of billions of people who will not submit to a centralised zionist control and that the balance of power in the world is shifting away from the zionists

Yes Russia is imposing control within its borders but they would counter argue that they are under threat from the zionists who have been subverting their country since before the first world war...and they'd be right

Last edited:
Let me try to put this into a platable manner.

The british empire controlled the west for hundreds of years.

This is far too simplistic!

Do you know who the 'british empire' are?

They are freemasons. It was a freemasonic empire. Freemasonry is a zionist instrument and the British elite were pushing a judeo-christian culture on peoples across the world on the point of a bayonet

In the British Royal familys coat of arms is a harp. The harp is the symbol of the house of David....the biblical david....yes that's right the british royal family claim to be in a lineage from the house of David!

The lion in the coat of arms is the lion of Judah and the unicorn is that of Ephraim

Check it out before throwing insults at me...go on challenge yourself....challenge your perceptions....see if you can 'handle the truth'

America was created because thousands of power hungry pigs from britain came seeking wealth in a newly discovered land, and with their high technology weapons, brutally murdered and conquered an entire species of man, called the native americans (or indians to their disdain), took the lands for themselves, and later brought slaves from africa to continue serving them.

'pigs'...that's dehumanising! Racist!

Besides what you're saying's only partially true

Until the 1960's it wasn't known for sure that the vikings had been to the americas but an archeaological dig found proof that they had and that re-wrote the history books.

Before this it was widely believed that Columbus was the first European to come to the Americas. Significantly the symbol borne on the sail of columbus's boats was the red cross of the knights templar

The knights templar were formed by families in the south of france who were descended from jewish priests who had fled the 'holy' land after the destruction of the temple by the Romans. They settled in jewish trading colonies around the med. They formed the templars, and their members such as Bernhard of Clairvaux were the dirving force behind the crusades....they whipped up the people into a frenzy and set them off against the muslims so that they could get back to the temple mount where they knew certain things were buried by their ancestors when the romans sacked jerusalem.

A detachment of Royal Engineers from the British army visited temple mount and found templar artifacts in the tunnels under herods temple where the templars had been digging. Anyway...that's a side story...

When the templars were disbanded in France they continued elsewhere for example in Portugal where they became the knights of christ. They turned to piracy against muslim shipping in the med and they also turned to exploration for example henry 'the navigator'

The skull and bones pirate flag is a masonic sign seen on masonic graves and is descended from the templars who would often boil the flesh off crusaders who had died so that they could transfer their bones back to their land of origin. Its also related to sex and death which is a constant with these groups.

The catholic church which has links to zionism and fascism and the rothschilds played a part in the spanish conquests of the americas. The spanish started shipping back the gold they were robbing from the americas and the british who feared a catholic spanish invasion used piracy ('privateers' ie state sanctioned pirates) to raid spanish shipping

The British then realised that to compete with the territorial gains of the spanish in the 'new world' they would need to create their own colonies which they then did.

There are theories that within occultist circles there was pre-knowledge of the americas before columbus's trip. The sinclair family claim that a member of their family sailed from Orkney across to the americas before columbus and left certain artifacts in the americas for example the westford knight carving on a stone to mark the passing of one of the knights on the expedition:

Westford-Knight-Sword.jpg

effigy.gif

There's also the Newport Tower which is already mentioned on very early maps of the americas:

NewportTower.jpg

The sinclairs are a templar family and were head of the freemasons in scotland.

So there are different strands weaving through all this: catholicism, freemasonry, judeo-christian culture, central control, sun worship and zionism

The spanish conquest saw natives burned at the stake who did not switch to catholicism as it was spread by fire and the sword. To make matters worse the diseases the europeans brought to the americas killed many in a holocaust that dwarfs the holocaust of the jews

The occultist freemasons had legends of an older civilisation called atlantis; they had designs on the 'new' world. Freemason Francis Bacon wrote his novel 'The New Atlantis' which was to serve as a blueprint for the brethren

The freemasons then took over the USA and the first president Washington was a freemason

The British weren't the only colonisers, the french, germans, spanish and many more also colonised the americas

Concerning the slave trade here's one persons view that jewish bankers played a large part in the cross atlantic slave trade; i'm not saying i subscribe to this guys racial sentiments or his politics....i've already said i couldn't care less what someones race is, but i think he has some interesting things to say on this topic; the holocaust of the africans dwarfed the holocaust of the jews:

[video=youtube;_tfDcyODfUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw[/video]

The britains have also conquered israel, india, egypt, australia (all of it), oman, aden, burma, sudan, nigeria, malasia, south west africa, kenya, canada, and many islands around the globe.

Until about 60 years ago, black people weren't allowed to ride in the front of busses in america.

As for the british empire, they controlled the west with steel and cruelty. They are the ones who wrote recent history. Cut the crap about the zionists.

The central banking system that the british empire was built on was controlled by zionist bankers like the rothschilds. Also the real power structure beneath the surface is the judeo-christian esoteric cult freemasonry that has been heavily implicated in zionism

Last edited:
Reactions: gd65h8as7
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
its you who has served in the Israeli military and its you who is defending the racist doctrine of zionism

Of course i served in the israeli military, did you know that just 3 months ago my city beer sheva was bombarded with over 300 long ranged missiles in under 1 month, and israel in total has suffered over one thousand missiles including some in tel aviv in under one month alone?

(a purely jewish state)

This is a blatant lie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

The State of Israel has a population of approximately 7,993,100 inhabitants as of March 2013.[1] 75.4 percent of them are Jewish (about 6,022,800 individuals), 20.6 percent are Arabs (about 1,651,600 individuals), while the remaining 4 percent (about 318,700 individuals) are defined as "others" (family members of Jewish immigrants who are not registered at the Ministry of Interior as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have an ethnic or religious classification).

So hold on a minute....it would appear that in fact YOU are th racist! Please tell me that is not so and that you don't really believe the jews are superior to the Palestinians?

I have had palestinian and beduin friends you jerk, i was even greeted in their tribe every time i came with a hookapipe and tea and they would sit around me for hours talking about wars and peace and religions and we would teach each other english and arab.

So here i am telling you as you requested: I don't believe the jews are superior to the palestenians, and in fact, i like many aspects of their culture, and have had countless conversations with them.

Don't be ridiculous man they're not christians......just like the zionists at the top aren't jews!

These guys don't sit around reading the bible or the torah

Oh so what you're saying is that anyone that holds immense economic power and any power of any kind, regardless of his religion, even if it's christianity, is a Zionist?

Wtf would a rich christian/muslim give two shits about israel when he's smoking cigars and getting a massage in his private island?

You are saying all powerful people are zionists even if they have no knowledge or caring of jews or zionism?

The 'muslims' have tried to have an 'arab spring' to bring democracy to their countries but this has been sabotaged by the zionists. The saudi royal family are in league with the zionists who help them to prop up their corrupt dictatorship. They help to sow dissent between shias and sunnis. The saudi royal family sent troops to Bahrain to help the dictatorial government there stamp out the uprising of the people

Are you out of your MIND?

The only thing we dream about here is that arabs will have democracy so their tyrants will stop calling for the destruction of israel just as a means to hide their greed and how much they are fucking up their own people while getting rich while the poor get poorer.
Classic patriarch arab tribe structure.

the zionists control the middle eastern oil

That is why its all still being traded in dollars!

You truly bring many challenges for my inner peace of mind. You are simply talking out of your ass, anyone knows arabs and only arabs control the oil in the middle east, while most of the money they get from it goes to terror munition.

No zionism is about creating a purely jewish state. While other countries are becoming more racially and religiously mixed and are learning to be more tolerant Israel is moving in the other direction.....i'm arguing that racism is at the core of that

GOD. Where are there any jews living in other countries in the middle east but israel?? Are you kidding me. Jesus christ(i'm half christian bite me).

Did you know there are islamic parties in our government? Oh you forgot to mention that in your pure jewish fantasy of israel.

He is definately a man of the shadows...he's ex KGB

But he is not being deceitful.

He's one of the main allies of Syria, Iran, and North Korea. He's also funding terror organizations by funding these countries.

@muir

Of course i served in the israeli military, did you know that just 3 months ago my city beer sheva was bombarded with over 300 long ranged missiles in under 1 month, and israel in total has suffered over one thousand missiles including some in tel aviv in under one month alone?

And how many bullets and bombs have been fired by Israel? Far far more

Also take a look at the casualty figures

The zionists want a purely jewish state

Lets hear what some zionists themselves have to say:

http://xymphora.blogspot.co.uk/2007/08/quotes-from-zionists.html

1. "We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." – Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969.
  2. "Among ourselves, it must be clear that there is no place in the country for both peoples together. With the Arabs we shall not achieve our aim of being an independent people in this country. The only solution is Eretz-Israel, at least the west part of Eretz-Israel, without Arabs . . . And there is no other way but to transfer the Arabs from here to the neighbouring countries. Transfer all of them, not one village or tribe should remain . . ." –Joseph Weitz, entry in his diary for 1940 (quoted in his article: ‘A solution to the Refugee Problem: An Israeli State with a small Arab Minority’, published in Davar, 29 September, 1967.
  3. "I gathered all of the Jewish mukhtars, who have contact with Arabs in different villages and asked them to whisper in the ears of some Arabs that a great Jewish reinforcement has arrived in Galil̩e and that it is going to burn all of the villages of the Huleh. They should suggest to these Arabs, as their friends, to escape while there is still time . . . The tactic reached its goal completely. The building of the police station at Halsa fell into our hands without a shot. The wide areas were cleaned . . ." РYigal Allon, Ha Sepher Ha Palmach, Vol. 2, p. 268, 1948.
  4. "...as uncontrolled panic spread through all Arab quarters, the Israelis brought up jeeps with loudspeakers which broadcast recorded 'horror sounds'. These included shrieks, wails and anguished moans of Arab women, the wail of sirens and the clang of fire-alarm bells, interrupted by a sepulchral voice calling out in Arabic: ‘Save your souls, all ye faithful: The Jews are using poison gas and atomic weapons. Run for your lives in the name of Allah'.” – Leo Heiman, Israeli Army Reserve Officer who fought in 1948. Marine Corps Gazette, June 1964.
  5. "Because we took the land this gives us the image of being bad, of being aggressive. The Jews always considered that the land belonged to them, but in fact it belonged to the Arabs. I would go further: I would say the original source of this conflict lies with Israel, with the Jews – and you can quote me." – Yehoshofat Harkabi, former Israeli Chief of Military Intelligence, in ‘Peace Won't be a Plane Ticket to Cairo,’ International Armed Forces Journal, October 1973, p.30.
  6. "It is unacceptable that nations made up of people who have only just come down from the trees should take themselves for world leaders . . . How can such primitive beings have an opinion of their own?" – Yitzhak Shamir, in reference to the black African nations who voted in support of the 1975 U.N. resolution, which denounced Zionism as a form of racism, in Yediot Ahronot, November 14, 1975.
  7. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." – Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.
  8. "Let us not today fling accusations at the murderers. Who are we that we should argue against their hatred? For eight years now they sit in their refugee camps in Gaza, and before their very eyes, we turn into our homestead the land and the villages in which they and their forefathers have lived." – Moshe Dyan, 1953, quoted by Uri Avneri in Israel without Zionists, p. 134.
  9. "I don't understand your optimism. Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country." – David Ben Gurion, 1956, quoted by Nahum Goldmann in The Jewish Paradox, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p.99.
  10. "We take the land first and the law comes after." – Mr. Palmon, Arab affairs adviser to the Mayor of Jerusalem, quoted in The Guardian, 26 April 1972.
  11. "We must define our position and lay down basic principles for a settlement. Our demands should be moderate and balanced, and appear to be reasonable. But in fact they must involve such conditions as to ensure that the enemy rejects them. Then we should manoeuvre and allow him to define his own position, and reject a settlement on the basis of a compromise solution. We should then publish his demands as embodying unreasonable extremism." – General Yehoshafat Harkabi, Ma'ariv, 2 November 1973.
  12. "To maintain the status quo will not do. We have to set up a dynamic state bent upon expansion." – David Ben Gurion, Rebirth and Destiny of Israel, The Philosophical Press, New York, 1954, p. 419.
  13. "During the last 100 years our people have been in a process of building up the country and the nation, of expansion, of getting additional Jews and additional settlements in order to expand the borders here. Let no Jew say that the process has ended. Let no Jew say that we are near the end of the road." Moshe Dyan, Ma'ariv, 7 July 1968.
  14. "Palestine is a territory whose chief geographical feature is this: that the river Jordan does not delineate its frontier but flows through its centre." – Vladimir Jabotinsky, at the 16th Zionist Congress (1929), quoted by Desmond Stewart in The Middle East: Temple of Janus, p.304.
  15. "Take the American Declaration of Independence for instance. It contains no mention of the territorial limits. We are not obliged to state the limits of our State." – Ben Gurion's diary, 14 May 1948, quoted by Michael Bar Zohar in The Armed Prophet, p.133.
  16. "The Achilles heel of the Arab coalition is the Lebanon. Muslim supremacy in this country is artificial and can easily be overthrown. A Christian State ought to be set up there, with its southern frontier on the river Litani. We would sign a treaty of alliance with this State. Thus when we have broken the strength of the Arab Legion and bombed Amman, we could wipe out Transjordan; after that Syria would fall. And if Egypt still dared to make war on us, we would bomb Port Said, Alexandria and Cairo. We should thus end the war and would have but paid to Egypt, Assyria and Chaldea on behalf of our ancestors." – Ben Gurion's Diary, 21 May 1948, quoted by Michael Bar Zohar in The Armed Prophet, p.139.
  17. "I shall not be ashamed to confess that if I had the power, as I have the will, I would select a score of efficient young men – intelligent, decent, devoted to our ideal and burning with the desire to help redeem Jews – and I would send them to the countries where Jews are absorbed in sinful self-satisfaction. The task of these young men would be to disguise themselves as non-Jews, and plague Jews with anti-Semitic slogans such as 'Bloody Jew', 'Jews go to Palestine' and similar intimacies. I can vouch that the results in terms of a considerable immigration to Israel from these countries would be ten thousand times larger than the results brought by thousands of emissaries who have been preaching for decades to deaf ears." – Davar, 1952, Editor Sharan, quoted by Alfred Lilienthal in The Other Side of the Coin, Devin-Adair, New York, p.47.
  18. "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel . . . Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." – Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces – Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
  19. "We must do everything to ensure they (the Palestinian refugees) never do return." – David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.
  20. "We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'" – Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.
  21. "There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument: . . . the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish . . . with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary." – Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.

[*]"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours . . . Everything we don't grab will go to them." – Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

[*]"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment . . . Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly." – Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.

[*]"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not . . .You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." – Chaim Weizmann, in Judische Rundschau, No. 4, 1920.

[*]“The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more.” – Ehud Barak, current Israeli Minister of Defense, in the Jerusalem Post, Aug. 30, 2000.

[*]"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." – Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 in N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1.

[*]"I'm a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel." – mega-political donor, mostly to the Democratic Party, Haim Saban explaining how to make your political donations go further in NYT, September 5, 2004.

I have had palestinian and beduin friends you jerk, i was even greeted in their tribe every time i came with a hookapipe and tea and they would sit around me for hours talking about wars and peace and religions and we would teach each other english and arab.

And i have had jewish friends and relatives and some jewish ancestry you jerk

Its not nice being called things that don't represent your true views is it? So stop doing it to me

So here i am telling you as you requested: I don't believe the jews are superior to the palestenians, and in fact, i like many aspects of their culture, and have had countless conversations with them.

Glad to hear it

I can honestly say to you that racism exists in my country and countrymen....can you do the same?

Oh so what you're saying is that anyone that holds immense economic power and any power of any kind, regardless of his religion, even if it's christianity, is a Zionist?

No what i'm saying to you is that there is a current in history that manifests in different ways. one of the manifestations is zionism (in the sense i am using it which is to mean the striving for a purely jewish state)

Wtf would a rich christian/muslim give two shits about israel when he's smoking cigars and getting a massage in his private island?

Because the zionists fund their political campaigns. The zionist lobby is the biggest and most powerful in the US. If you don't say the right things or if you say the wrong things you'll find yourself out of power in a flash

You are saying all powerful people are zionists even if they have no knowledge or caring of jews or zionism?

I'm saying that because of the power of the zionists in the US you will struggle to gt into the corporate media and into postisions of power and influence without expressing zionist sympathies

And how many bullets and bombs have been fired by Israel? Far far more

Also take a look at the casualty figures

I don't know how many, but one thing's for sure, we're defending ourselves from over 5 nations by ourselves. It's not a poor little palestinian nation at the grace of the israeli empire, it's actually quite the opposite.

Also, give me the casualty figures.

Are you out of your MIND?

No here is a link to a video where experts on the situation explain the saudi link. Please watch it otherwise you will not be able to see outside your current perception and will instead always simply see me as out of my mind. Anyone who is hungry for the truth must be willing to listen to views outside their current perception:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/29/280726/us-israel-ksa-dividing-muslims-in-me/

Why what i'm saying seems so alien is because it is not the view expressed in the zionist dominated corporate media

The only thing we dream about here is that arabs will have democracy so their tyrants will stop calling for the destruction of israel just as a means to hide their greed and how much they are fucking up their own people while getting rich while the poor get poorer.
Classic patriarch arab tribe structure.

I think the muslims and jews are both patriarchal aren't they? Tracing their lineage back to a father figure of Abraham?

The destruction of israel as a zionist state does not mean the destructio of jewish people and its important that is understood. For example the zionist media like to try and make people believe that Iran wants to wipe israel off the map which makes it sound like they want to destroy the people....they don't they just don't agree with the concept of an apartheid state

If Iran wanted to destroy jews then they would start with the large jewish community that live in Iran

You truly bring many challenges for my inner peace of mind. You are simply talking out of your ass, anyone knows arabs and only arabs control the oil in the middle east, while most of the money they get from it goes to terror munition.

No that's not true. I've just explained to you how the zionist central bankers want to prop up the dollar as the world reserve currency. those that don't want a unipolar world are trying to end that arrangement as it allows the central bankers to print money and create a massive war machine that they then use to invade, intimidate and bully countries

Look into it instead of just dismissing it. It won't take much digging

'Terror' is largely a response to imperialism and a lot of the time its funded or fuelled by the CIA and Mossad

Here is jewish intellectual Noam Chomsky explaining this very eloquently, try LISTENING....not projecting what you want to belive onto the speaker...but really listening to what they are saying:

[video=youtube;Ulo90udGw6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulo90udGw6c[/video]

GOD. Where are there any jews living in other countries in the middle east but israel?? Are you kidding me. Jesus christ(i'm half christian bite me).

Iran for a start

Did you know there are islamic parties in our government? Oh you forgot to mention that in your pure jewish fantasy of israel.

They like to try and build what appears to be a body of consensus for example the 'arab league' which is dominated by the pro-zionist saudi royal family!

He's one of the main allies of Syria, Iran, and North Korea. He's also funding terror organizations by funding these countries.

The people creating the most 'terror' are the states themselves. Why not take an honest look at which states are killing the most people

These countries are all trying to make a stand against zionsit imperialism and that's why they are called 'evil' in the zionist media and why they are not safe

Last edited:

Glad to hear it

I can honestly say to you that racism exists in my country and countrymen....can you do the same?

Yes, racism exists in my country and countrymen as well.

No what i'm saying to you is that there is a current in history that manifests in different ways. one of the manifestations is zionism

So why are you only criticizing one of these manifestations, the zionism, and not the other ones, if you're not a racist?

I'm saying that because of the power of the zionists in the US you will struggle to gt into the corporate media and into postisions of power and influence without expressing zionist sympathies

When you say zionist sympathies, do you mean coming out in public statements that say things like "zionists are and should create a new world order, where they control all economy and eliminate all arabs from the face of this earth, and jews are in fact, the incarnation of god himself in this world", or maybe, you mean:

Israel has a right to defend itself.

I don't know how many, but one thing's for sure, we're defending ourselves from over 5 nations by ourselves. It's not a poor little palestinian nation at the grace of the israeli empire, it's actually quite the opposite.

The Israelis have used sheer military force to take the land. They are supported by zionist bankers that funnel large sums of money to Isreal and supply them with all the latest weaponry including nuclear weapons.

The zionists also have used the US military to fight conflicts for them.

[video=youtube;jCgBlNUE518]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgBlNUE518[/video]

Also, give me the casualty figures.

I can if you give me an opportunity, but you keep bombarding me with posts that i need to reply to

@muir

Yes, racism exists in my country and countrymen as well.

The tensions created by the stand off in the middle east creates fertile ground for the growth of racist sentiments

So why are you only criticizing one of these manifestations, the zionism, and not the other ones, if you're not a racist?

I have already said to you that i DO criticise the other manifestations its just you are reading my views narrowly and also focussing in on the things i'm saying about zionism possibly because of your own circumstances

The common strands are: freemasonry, the catholic church, zionism, sun worship and central control

See how often these crop up when you dig behind the manufactured perceptions of reality the corporate media spoon feed the public

When you say zionist sympathies, do you mean coming out in public statements that say things like "zionists are and should create a new world order, where they control all economy and eliminate all arabs from the face of this earth, and jews are in fact, the incarnation of god himself in this world", or maybe, you mean:

Israel has a right to defend itself.

I think jews have a right to defend themselves just like anyone

I don't think the zionist policies are keeping jewish people safe and in fact i think they are an engine house that is creating more and more anger around the world

I don't think zionist policies are making jewish people feel safe either. I think they are creating a climate of fear and division. It is in the hands of the Isreali government to create a peaceful settlement with the Palestineans but they won't do it

I feel a little insecure being clearly English when I go to Continental Europe.
Nobody is really bad to me but I am aware that the English are generally disliked.

Now, I do not support the unpopular policies of the present; yet I do not actively oppose them and I still live here and benefit from the relative freedom.
I have never engaged in football violence or vandalism, another reason why the English are disliked.
My roots are more than likely Irish, but almost certainly humble - I can't really be held responsible for Empire etc.

Yet I feel that tension. Perhaps it is only my perception. As I said, there has been very little evidence to show these feelings are really justified.
Intuitively I am aware that people hold these views in their subconscious about people who sound like me and are from my home country.

Germans still get the abuse because of National Socialism. Some people even in Britain are not 100% convinced that they really have changed completely.
Nazi references are made 'in jest' but this suggests there is some element of truth in the humour but it is to do with awareness.
Who thinks of Franco when Spain is mentioned in Britain? If there is a Catalan population maybe them but by and large...no. Spain is sunshine, beaches, sangria etc.
This is in spite of the fact that their brutal, far-right dictator was in power far more recently than Germany.
Perceptions change slowly and foreign policy works slowly. Only now, and only by 2018, are the British planning to take troops out of Germany.
This is almost 30 years since the collapse of the regime that made the partition of Germany and the extensive military presence necessary. 30 years!!

So, coming from this as a Jewish person. I'm not, but just to try and see.
If I was aware that two-thirds of people like me on the most culturally-relevant and 'enlightened' continent on the earth were systematically murdered in a state-sponsored and that this was the culmination of bad feeling towards people like me for hundreds of years (even if it is explainable, if not excusable).

I wonder how I would feel. How safe would I feel in the world...full stop? Knowing that that happened only 70 years ago.
The more extreme and fearful (and repressive) form of Zionism seems to stem from paranoia that is not without valid reason.

I'm not sure that the real reasons for the Holocaust, the human reasons, are fully understood.
Nazis are spoken about as though they are a different species. Everything is on a sliding scale and elements of Nazi ideology can re-emerge in modern times.
Anti-Jewish attitudes can go from silently boycotting a shop to extermination. It's all fear that comes from ignorance.
Hate generally should be combated whether it is aimed at Jews, Palestinians or anyone else. Hate breeds hate and violence breeds violence.

Could the abused go on to abuse others?

Yes, absolutely. It's almost proven to be the case on an interpersonal level.
I see no reason why that mentality could not take hold on the collective, national level.

The United States has clearly gone off the rails so their support of a state full of people who are essentially still PTSD cases (though hide it well).
I doubt they would do this if it weren't in their interests and the elite will always side with the elite so I don't get too alarmed about the Balfour Declaration.
The Rothschild that that was addressed to strikes me as a Dubya-esque figure anyway - look at him:

220px-RothschildTortoise.png

rothschild-zebra-carriage.jpg

Yes, that is the man to whom the Promised Land was promised...being pulled by zebras and sitting on a giant tortoise.

I wonder if the elite really hold so much disdain for the general population as much as simple indifference.
Maybe they do believe that a world with them in charge would be better...Hitler did. He didn't do it to ruin the world and I doubt these bankers are either.

I think it could be fucking disastrous, personally. I am in support of co-operation without amalgamation when it comes to international law.
With capitalism as the dominant ideology, other nations who do not support it have to make do with what they have. They cannot have their way whilst western capitalism rules the rest of the world and 'normal life' is so deeply entrenched in capitalist values and the companies that have emerged and become personalities in their own right. People are closer to brands than other people so I don't think any other ideology that concentrates only on the material can ever conquer western capitalism.

It will have to introduce a measure of quality of life that is placed above material prosperity and which cannot be bought.

Tricky, eh?

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] Look, i know you are either a basement dweller that spends all of his time and life spreading hoards and hoards of theories and information over the internet nonstop every hour of the day, or maybe you are a person who does this because he was hired by some anti-zionist organization full time.

Either way, you are spamming way past my capability, and you keep diverting the subject with incredible amounts of information, instead of speaking to the point, and making conclusions that we can learn from.

You are damaging humanity.

I have a wife, a job, a house, friends, family, hobbies, obligations, and many more things to do (that i am grateful of) in my every day life. Thus, i do not have the luxury of sitting in my basement munching on nachos while smoking weed or taking acid, connected to my computer like a cybernetic troll spreading hate theories and accusing other people of being immoral and hateful.

I am here to make a stand. Against racism and hatred of all kinds. If you wish to fight racism and hatred, then we can draw some conclusions together here on these forums for the benefit of all man kind.

If you wish to keep changing the subject, spamming RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS of false information that not even THE MODS have the time or will to inspect, in order to dodge my arguments and so you can continue spilling crap online without ever caring for anything in this world but your ego or your wallet, then expect me to fully expose your true face as a liar and a hypocrite.

@muir Look, i know you are either a basement dweller that spends all of his time and life spreading hoards and hoards of theories and information over the internet nonstop every hour of the day, or maybe you are a person who does this because he was hired by some anti-zionist organization full time.

Neither of the above are correct but i do run my own business and am my own boss so i can pretty much do what i like within certain bounds

but you are still throwing inults at me man eg 'basement dweller' (but what have you got against people who live in basements anyway? lol)

Either way, you are spamming way past my capability, and you keep diverting the subject with incredible amounts of information, instead of speaking to the point, and making conclusions that we can learn from.

I'm trying to reply to all of your posts!

I am posting information and clips to support what i'm saying. If you take a breather and stop reacting so defensively (ie lashing out with insults) you might find the time to actually look at the info i'm presenting and then you will see where i'm coming from. You'll also learn that i am not coming from a place of hate and that the zionists are a threat to the jewish people because their intrigues are now being exposed causing anger

You are damaging humanity.

The truth is damaging to the ego not to humanity

I have a wife, a job, a house, friends, family, hobbies, obligations, and many more things to do (that i am grateful of) in my every day life. Thus, i do not have the luxury of sitting in my basement munching on nachos while smoking weed or taking acid, connected to my computer like a cybernetic troll spreading hate theories and accusing other people of being immoral and hateful.

More hateful insults!

I don't spend that much time on the forum but i do use the time i am on it intensly. I have been here for years and not made that many posts really overall

I am here to make a stand.
Against racism and hatred of all kinds. If you wish to fight racism and hatred, then we can draw some conclusions together here on these forums for the benefit of all man kind.

Ok perhaps you could start by looking into the info i'm trying to share with you my fellow man

If you wish to keep changing the subject, spamming RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS of false information that not even THE MODS have the time or will to inspect, in order to dodge my arguments and so you can continue spilling crap online without ever caring for anything in this world but your ego or your wallet, then expect me to fully expose your true face as a liar and a hypocrite.

I haven't dodged anything i have taken time to patiently answer all of your points in the face of streams of insults

I feel a little insecure being clearly English when I go to Continental Europe.
Nobody is really bad to me but I am aware that the English are generally disliked.

Now, I do not support the unpopular policies of the present; yet I do not actively oppose them and I still live here and benefit from the relative freedom.
I have never engaged in football violence or vandalism, another reason why the English are disliked.
My roots are more than likely Irish, but almost certainly humble - I can't really be held responsible for Empire etc.

Yet I feel that tension. Perhaps it is only my perception. As I said, there has been very little evidence to show these feelings are really justified.
Intuitively I am aware that people hold these views in their subconscious about people who sound like me and are from my home country.

Germans still get the abuse because of National Socialism. Some people even in Britain are not 100% convinced that they really have changed completely.
Nazi references are made 'in jest' but this suggests there is some element of truth in the humour but it is to do with awareness.
Who thinks of Franco when Spain is mentioned in Britain? If there is a Catalan population maybe them but by and large...no. Spain is sunshine, beaches, sangria etc.
This is in spite of the fact that their brutal, far-right dictator was in power far more recently than Germany.
Perceptions change slowly and foreign policy works slowly. Only now, and only by 2018, are the British planning to take troops out of Germany.
This is almost 30 years since the collapse of the regime that made the partition of Germany and the extensive military presence necessary. 30 years!!

So, coming from this as a Jewish person. I'm not, but just to try and see.
If I was aware that two-thirds of people like me on the most culturally-relevant and 'enlightened' continent on the earth were systematically murdered in a state-sponsored and that this was the culmination of bad feeling towards people like me for hundreds of years (even if it is explainable, if not excusable).

I wonder how I would feel. How safe would I feel in the world...full stop? Knowing that that happened only 70 years ago.
The more extreme and fearful (and repressive) form of Zionism seems to stem from paranoia that is not without valid reason.

I'm not sure that the real reasons for the Holocaust, the human reasons, are fully understood.
Nazis are spoken about as though they are a different species. Everything is on a sliding scale and elements of Nazi ideology can re-emerge in modern times.
Anti-Jewish attitudes can go from silently boycotting a shop to extermination. It's all fear that comes from ignorance.
Hate generally should be combated whether it is aimed at Jews, Palestinians or anyone else. Hate breeds hate and violence breeds violence.

Could the abused go on to abuse others?

Yes, absolutely. It's almost proven to be the case on an interpersonal level.
I see no reason why that mentality could not take hold on the collective, national level.

The United States has clearly gone off the rails so their support of a state full of people who are essentially still PTSD cases (though hide it well).
I doubt they would do this if it weren't in their interests and the elite will always side with the elite so I don't get too alarmed about the Balfour Declaration.
The Rothschild that that was addressed to strikes me as a Dubya-esque figure anyway - look at him:

220px-RothschildTortoise.png

rothschild-zebra-carriage.jpg

Yes, that is the man to whom the Promised Land was promised...being pulled by zebras and sitting on a giant tortoise.

I wonder if the elite really hold so much disdain for the general population as much as simple indifference.
Maybe they do believe that a world with them in charge would be better...Hitler did. He didn't do it to ruin the world and I doubt these bankers are either.

I think it could be fucking disastrous, personally. I am in support of co-operation without amalgamation when it comes to international law.
With capitalism as the dominant ideology, other nations who do not support it have to make do with what they have. They cannot have their way whilst western capitalism rules the rest of the world and 'normal life' is so deeply entrenched in capitalist values and the companies that have emerged and become personalities in their own right. People are closer to brands than other people so I don't think any other ideology that concentrates only on the material can ever conquer western capitalism.

It will have to introduce a measure of quality of life that is placed above material prosperity and which cannot be bought.

Tricky, eh?

Thank you for having the courage and decency to post in this sensitive thread. It's way more than most people would do.
You are 100% correct in most things you have said, maybe in all of them. Israeli people are indeed in a PTSD (post tramuatic stress disorder) state, not only because of the holocaust, but because of all the wars and all the terrorists we are fighting every day of our lives.

Yes, it's tricky. Yes, hatred and violence breed hatred and violence. How to counter hatred and violence? I suggest feeling and thinking and creating new solutions.
First thing, talking things through without blaming and taking sides, is what we should do in my opinion.

I have already said to you that i DO criticise the other manifestations its just you are reading my views narrowly and also focussing in on the things i'm saying about zionism possibly because of your own circumstances

The common strands are: freemasonry, the catholic church, zionism, sun worship and central control

What is this thread then that you are so eagerly feeding nonstop? http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23639

Where are the other threads that talk about the rest of these strands?

I think an objective look at what is going on is the best way to approach the situation

That means taking an objective look at who is doing what and why

Anythin else is an injustice to the victims (on any side) of racism

I know the point of these threads is discussion, but at what point do we stop to simply agree to disagree?

@muir

What is this thread then that you are so eagerly feeding nonstop? http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23639

Where are the other threads that talk about the rest of these strands?

I've explained what i'm doing with that thread...i am trying to push back the false perceptions pushed on us by the zionist corporate media

Here's one fairly recent example of a thread where i'm discussing the strands: http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24227