zionism and racism | INFJ Forum

zionism and racism

muir

Banned
Oct 14, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
You obviously take much joy from posting irrelevant and silly movies of soldiers brutally not-hurting palestinian kids, which has nothing to do with zionist bankers, so don't act all coy and wonderful all of a sudden.

It has everything to do with zionist bankers. if you're not seeing that then you're looking at it too narrowly

Of course i have nationalistic feelings, anyone who has feeling would have those.

I didn't ask you if you had nationalistic feelings...you're twisting what i'm saying again.....I asked you if your nationalistic feelings are affecting your judgement

Nonetheless, i don't have any problem in criticizing my country when needed, and in fact i do a lot.
But i fight against hatred in all forms, including anti jew hatred that i see online.

I'm not 'anti-jew' but clearly that's not going to stop you trying to paint me that way!

I don't see it as jews v's gentiles but i can clearly see that there are some very powerful people who DO see it as jews v's gentiles and that is a concern

I'm not reflecting my views, i'm talking about the behaviours of the zionists as modern day racists

Just as you take personally how the so called world government is trying to control you, i take personally when more hatred is thrown at me and my people, just because it's comfortable to do so, and it's so trendy.

I've not said anything to be 'trendy'....why do you keep trying to twist things?

Why don't you summon up the personal courage to look into what i've said?

I would appreciate as a jew that when you speak out against the fascists of your day, you don't only speak about how jews are plotting to take over the world while posting all kinds of videos which are clearly anti israeli, disguising it as a mere critisism on the fascists of your day.

Zionism is a racist policy

If you want to spread hatred, do so by all means, just don't act all coy and innocent.

I'm not acting coy, i'm telling you how i don't give a damn what someones race or religion is but i also recognise that some people do seem to give a damn....for example the zionists and in fact they create their entire policy and world view around their rascist ideas

If you want to spread real knowledge and useful theories, don't look for someone to blame and throw all of your hatred on.

Look into what i've spoken about and you will find it's all true....people shouldn't be criticised for speaking the truth. Have courage....look into it

As i said, jews are not holy by any means, and are no different from anyone else. Just don't act like they are by picturing them as the seed of all that is evil and wrong.

Look into what i'm saying and you'll find out its the truth despite your emotional attachments to this issue

Last edited:
Reactions: gd65h8as7
Zionism is a racist policy

Yeah we're all racist and evil trying to defend ourselves. It's not like in the past 5000 years nobody tried to conquer or eliminate us hundreds of times. Oh wait

I'm not acting coy, i'm telling you how i don't give a damn what someones race or religion is but i also recognise that some people do seem to give a damn....for example the zionists and in fact they create their entire policy and world view around their rascist ideas

Extremists of any kind are dangerous. There are many christians and muslims who created entire policies and world views around their racist ideas.

You clearly haven't read my other posts otherwise you would understand better what it is i'm saying, instead you seem to be allowing your ego defence mechanisms to kick in getting you all butt hurt so that your rational thinking shuts down and you lose the ability to look critically at what i'm presenting

Do you actually believe anyone in this forum reads your posts thoroughly? I've never seen someone who spams walls of china text like you do.

people shouldn't be criticised for speaking the truth. Have courage....look into it

I'm not criticizing you for speaking the truth, i'm criticizing you for blaming zionists for all of man kind's illness.

And it's not about courage, it's about mental sanity and time, you post like 500 people on your weak days.

By the way [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] , i don't get how you have the balls to criticize anyone of being racist and occupying territories as a British.

Yeah we're all racist and evil trying to defend ourselves. It's not like in the past 5000 years nobody tried to conquer or eliminate us hundreds of times. Oh wait

Have you heard of the Hyksos? They were one of the tribes who became one of the tribes of israel. They invaded Egypt

The bible talks about how the tribes then invaded canaan killing the people there. That's a pretty bloody history!

But all people have blood on their hands. That's not the issue. The issue is whether continued racism and racism fuelled violence should be allowed to continue without ebing condemned?

Extremists of any kind are dangerous. There are many christians and muslims who created entire policies and world views around their racist ideas.

Sure but they don't run the Bank for International Settlements

Also 'extremists' are often reacting against something. For example the US might follow a neo-imperial process and anyone who resists that process will be called a 'terrorist' or an 'extremist' but surely the US government is the extremist for trying to create an empire

In Israel the zionists are the 'extremists'

When Britain occupied palestine during their racist imperialist days there were jewish groups who bombed the british and killed civilians in their operations eg Irgun and Lehi (see text below). To the British they were 'terrorists' and 'extremists'

Do you actually believe anyone in this forum reads your posts thoroughly? I've never seen someone who spams walls of china text like you do.

Yeah the people who rep me and give me a thumbs up :)

I'm not criticizing you for speaking the truth, i'm criticizing you for blaming zionists for all of man kind's illness.

I told you i'm speaking out against the fascists of my day. look if you see yourself as a human being and a citizen of the world...of the human race, then you'll stand by me on this and you'll also speak out against it

But as i've explained many times in wall of china texts its about central control. The problem comes when there is central control for example the nazis

Where we are now in history is that there are different power centres dotted about. Each have central controllers and in order for them to remain in control of their little area they have to fight against other areas of control

The zionists at this time in history are incredibly organised, incredibly integrated and incredibly influencial. So in the same way that a person could accuse the nazis of being incredibly organised, integrated and influential and of having a massive impact on the world people are justified today in accusing the zionists of these things also

Its really about central power, but the zionists should be spoken about a lot because at this moment in time they are the biggest players in the west

And it's not about courage, it's about mental sanity and time, you post like 500 people on your weak days.

It is about courage. facing the truth when it is painful is about courage. Look i don't really see myself as 'british' or as of any religious persuasion, so i don't have any emotional attachment to these things....this allows me to look at it objectivily

You on the other hand identify as 'jewish' and 'israeli' and what i'm saying to you is that because you have invested in that identity your ego defences will kick in to protect that identity

So even if i provided you with irrefutable proof that the banking system in the west is dominated by zionists who exert massive influence over the politics in the west you may, to protect your ego identity turn away from that reality and cling to a perception of reality where that is not the case and instead abuse me

We're talking about racism here and i'm asking you if you can transcend all your conditioning and see things as a human being not as a 'jew' or an 'israeli'

If you can do that then you will beging to see how others are not behaving like that. they are stuck in their cultural reality tunnels.

The zionists, just like islamic fundamentalists, just like the british empire, just like the US empire, just like the greek and roman empires are all built on racism because if you are going to oppress people you must first de-humanise them

Standing back from it all it becomes clear that it's all ego

At this moment in time there are a group of people (not all jewish...not all zionists are jews....and to be honest i don't think any of them are jews in the sense that i don't think they subscribe to the jewish faith....they don't sit around reading the torah...they're secular and at the top levels they are occultists) who have a plan to create a global government which will be the ULTIMATE expression of the central control current that i'm speaking out against.....a current that demands total control....a male dominated, solar, patriarchal current that is all severity and no mercy

Another power centre exists in Russia and there the leader Putin has said that he does not share this vision of a new world order or as he calls a it a 'unipolar world'. he and many other billions of people around the world envision a multi-polar world:

[video=youtube;Hr5GxN3C8uw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5GxN3C8uw[/video]

Here's some text from wikipedia about zionist extremist group lehi who tried to forge alliances with various fascist governments including the nazis!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Lehi (Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈleχi]; Hebrew: לח"י – לוחמי חרות ישראל‎ Lohamei Herut Israel - Lehi, "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel - Lehi"), commonly referred to in English as the Stern Gang,[SUP][8][/SUP] was a militant Zionist group founded by Avraham ("Yair") Stern in the British Mandate of Palestine.[SUP][9][/SUP] Its avowed aim was forcibly evicting the British authorities from Palestine, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state. It was initially called the National Military Organization in Israel,[SUP][10][/SUP] upon being founded in August 1940, but was renamed Lehi one month later.[SUP][11][/SUP] Lehi split from the Irgun in 1940. Stern declared that he incorporated elements of both the left and the right[SUP][2][/SUP]
During World War II, Lehi initially sought alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.[SUP][2][/SUP] On the belief that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis.[SUP][2][/SUP] During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon "nationalist and totalitarian principles".[SUP][2][/SUP] After Stern's death in 1942, the new leadership of Lehi began to move it towards support of Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union.[SUP][1][/SUP] In 1944 Lehi officially declared its support for National Bolshevism.[SUP][6][/SUP] It said that its National Bolshevism involved an amalgamation of left-wing and right-wing political elements, however this change was unpopular and Lehi began to lose support as a result.[SUP][12][/SUP]
Lehi assassinated Lord Moyne, British Minister Resident in the Middle East, and made many other attacks on the British in Palestine. It was described as a terrorist organization by the British authorities.[SUP][13][/SUP] Lehi assassinated United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte and was banned by the Israeli government.[SUP][14][/SUP] The United Nations Security Council called the assassins "a criminal group of terrorists,"[SUP][15][/SUP] and Lehi was similarly condemned by Bernadotte's replacement as mediator, Ralph Bunche.[SUP][16][/SUP] Lehi and Irgun were jointly responsible for the massacre in Deir Yassin. Israel granted a general amnesty to Lehi members on 14 February 1949. In 1980, Israel instituted a military decoration, the Lehi ribbon.[SUP][17][/SUP] Former Lehi leader Yitzhak Shamir became Prime Minister of Israel in 1983.

Reactions: Cornerstone
By the way @muir , i don't get how you have the balls to criticize anyone of being racist and occupying territories as a British.

The British elite are racists too....i said that earlier

this may be off topic but in my experience most of the very wealthy Jewish bankers live in the NYC area or in Northern CA, why do they give a rat's ass about Zionism or Israel?

this may be off topic but in my experience most of the very wealthy Jewish bankers live in the NYC area or in Northern CA, why do they give a rat's ass about Zionism or Israel?

The Rothschilds are the pre-eminant banking family. Israel is their personal fiefdom

They have formed a forum called the Council on Foreign Relations which helps create a cohesive corporate force in the USA. This corporate force exerts so much power over the US government that it ensures that billions of US taxpayers dollars go to israel every year to be used to arm Israel

So why do the corporate elite send billions to israel every year? Why do they create a warped view of the situation in the middle east in their corporate media eg Council on Foreign Relations newspaper the New York Times?

They want to hold onto their personal fiefdom and in order to do so they need to convince the US people that it is in their interests to keep supporting israel when it clearly isn't in the interests of most US americans to support Israel....in fact it keeps getting them dragged into costly wars!

Here's a good documentary that looks at the role the media play in all this, called 'peace, propaganda and the promised land': http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/peace-propaganda-and-the-promised-land/

According to Jim Traficant Israel gets $15 billion from the US taxpayers every year!

[video=youtube;f9U87E5CyC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9U87E5CyC4[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;uvtC_qzHVM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=uvtC_qzHVM4&NR=1[/video]

wouldn't they have better weather setting up a personal fiefdom in Bergan County NJ? I mean, money controls the politics of the states, the kind of power that you refer to is not really about armies as much as it is about using proxies. Why not set up in Fairfield County CT?

Why put all the effort into maintaining a state that the world's most productive oil country loathes? You have to admit it seems counter productive. Unless you are arguing that the Saudi's are not in the pocket of the Western interests.

wouldn't they have better weather setting up a personal fiefdom in Bergan County NJ? I mean, money controls the politics of the states, the kind of power that you refer to is not really about armies as much as it is about using proxies. Why not set up in Fairfield County CT?

Why put all the effort into maintaining a state that the world's most productive oil country loathes? You have to admit it seems counter productive. Unless you are arguing that the Saudi's are not in the pocket of the Western interests.

The saudi royal family have an agreement with the zionist bankers that they will be protected as long as they keep the oil flowing to the west

Israel has huge historical cache (it also has gas and oil access advantages) but essentially it is the home of the occultists who revere the magician king solomon

Its funny that you mention weather though! The Rothschilds have set up a service where they predict the weather; people then pay for these predictions. As an aside that is also what the egyptian priests used to do when they predicted the flooding of the Nile giving them an almost godlike aspect in the eyes of the general populace

Below is the head of the Rothschild family Sir Evelyn talking about their weather service; why this might be amusing to conspiracy buffs is because there are also many conspiracies about how the chemtrails and HAARP are used to control weather

If you're a control freak isn't that the best way to be in control? To not only control the weather but also to fortell it to people? lol

If weather control ('geo-engineering') sounds crazy to some they could maybe take a moment to think about how fracking has been found to cause earthquakes, so there are many ways in which we can affect our environment:

[video=youtube;afrb7uSKWGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afrb7uSKWGQ[/video]

Last edited:
As well as predicting the weather (and some would say controlling it as well) the Rothschilds whose family has been the economic driver behind the industrial revolution and all the resultant environmental damage are now lecturing us that we are to blame for 'global warming' and that we must now pay more taxes to deal with it

Here's jesus lookalike David Rothschild, going on his high carbon footprint, private jet tour around the world to sell us his new book on global warming:

[video=youtube;4tCTG9OaX7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tCTG9OaX7A[/video]

thanks for clearing that up !

[video=youtube;qu3zjcLKufA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu3zjcLKufA[/video]

Let me try to boil this down into a palatable manner.

Radical Jewish extremists have controlled the West for hundreds of years.

The American Revolution happened because Zionist extremists were manipulating the currency of the 13 colnies. Voltaire got it right a few hundred years ago when he said "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." The Zionists assassinated Abraham Lincoln, JFK, RFK, caused the Great Depression, and almost took out Andrew Jackson as well. They dragged the US into World War I, the Balfour Declaration (which is responsible for creating Israel) is written out to one of the members of the Rothschild family, the pioneers of Zionism and the wealthiest family on the planet. Zionists masterminded and executed 9/11, dominate the Western media, and lied about the Holocaust (about 1.5 million died, not 6 million, there were no gas chambers, more people starved to death in Bengal). Period. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about this. The fact that so little people know about this speaks volumes of how effectively they have brainwashed the public. The motto of the Mossad (Israel's secret intelligence) is "By way of deception we shalt do war."

I knew NOTHING about this until I watched a documentary on Bobby Fischer, a Jewish chess prodigy. Toward the end of his career, he became extremely anti-semitic (despite him being 100% Jewish), I did some research to find out why, found out that Zionist extremists were the ones responsible for the false flag attack of 9/11, then everything else fell into place. Muir knows what he's talking about.

I have nothing but love and respect for the Jewish people. But they should be aware that Zionist radicals are the one who control Israel and the West, and are pretty much indistinguishable (arguably even worse) than Hitler.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
This issue isn't too complicated.

The American Revolution occurred against the Zionist extremists that manipulated the currency of the 13 colonies. Voltaire got it right a few hundred years ago when he said "To find out who rules over you, simple find out who you are not allowed to criticize." The Zionists assassinated Abraham Lincoln, JFK, RFK, caused the Great Depression, and almost took out Andrew Jackson as well. They dragged the US into World War I, the Balfour Declaration (which is responsible for creating Israel) is written out to one of the members of the Rothschild family, the pioneers of Zionism and the wealthiest family on the planet. Zionists masterminded and executed 9/11, dominate the Western media, and lied about the Holocaust (about 1.5 million died, not 6 million, there were no gas chambers, more people starved to death in Bengal). Period. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about this. The fact that so little people know about this speaks volumes of how effectively they have brainwashed the public. The motto of the Mossad (Israel's secret intelligence) is "By way of deception we shalt do war."

Also, Adolf Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived.

Also, Adolf Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or trying to ridicule me. I need to learn more about World War I and World War II, I'm not as well versed on those topics as a few others on the forum are. What I will tell you though is that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was an inside job, a ZIONIST inside job. They are responsible for the United States' aggressive and out of control foreign policy.

There is an extremely, extremely intelligent Jewish anti-Zionist by the name of Benjamin Freedman, you should check out his speech on youtube.

Reactions: muir
There is an extremely, extremely intelligent Jewish anti-Zionist by the name of Benjamin Freedman, you should check out his speech on youtube.

So Jewish that he converted to Roman Catholicism.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that the creation of Israel was ever a good idea and it would have made a lot more sense to give them a US state or a piece of Canada or something... but controlling the world?

And yes, you are allowed to criticize Israel... what you aren't allowed to do is publicly make derogatory comments based on anyone's religion, ethnicity or race-- except on the Internet, of course.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
The issue is whether continued racism and racism fuelled violence should be allowed to continue without ebing condemned?

That is exactly why i am condemning you for being a racist.

Sure but they don't run the Bank for International Settlements

Sure, but the christian ones might run little companies like microsoft and coca cola, and the muslim ones might run little industries like 90% of the world's oil industry.

Yeah the people who rep me and give me a thumbs up

Cool story bro, again you have posted a wall of text, and i'm not going to read it all, because seeding confusion is one of the weapons of racists and liars, and i'm not going to play into your hands. If you want to give your opinion, do so, and to the point.

Its really about central power, but the zionists should be spoken about a lot because at this moment in time they are the biggest players in the west

I'm highly doubtful they are the biggest players in the west - but for the sake of argument let's agree they indeed are. Would you please refer to them as "Zionist extremists" instead of zionists? the word zionism doesn't mean being a racist. It means being a supporter of israel's right to defend itself and for the jewish people to have their own country, since history has shown they are persecuted all the time when they dont have one, by the larger religons.

Dude. Are you seriously believing what putin says? the man is a cold blooded killer who is the ultimate patriarch dictator in disguise of democracy. Journalists are being slain there every other day, and he controls all television stations. He is an ex KGB top agent, and he is a man of shadows and deceit.

Let me try to boil this down into a palatable manner.

The American Revolution happened because Zionist extremists were manipulating the currency of the 13 colnies. Voltaire got it right a few hundred years ago when he said "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." The Zionists assassinated Abraham Lincoln, JFK, RFK, caused the Great Depression, and almost took out Andrew Jackson as well. They dragged the US into World War I, the Balfour Declaration (which is responsible for creating Israel) is written out to one of the members of the Rothschild family, the pioneers of Zionism and the wealthiest family on the planet. Zionists masterminded and executed 9/11, dominate the Western media, and lied about the Holocaust (about 1.5 million died, not 6 million, there were no gas chambers, more people starved to death in Bengal). Period. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about this. The fact that so little people know about this speaks volumes of how effectively they have brainwashed the public. The motto of the Mossad (Israel's secret intelligence) is "By way of deception we shalt do war."

I knew NOTHING about this until I watched a documentary on Bobby Fischer, a Jewish chess prodigy. Toward the end of his career, he became extremely anti-semitic (despite him being 100% Jewish), I did some research to find out why, found out that Zionist extremists were the ones responsible for the false flag attack of 9/11, then everything else fell into place. Muir knows what he's talking about.

I have nothing but love and respect for the Jewish people. But they should be aware that Zionist radicals are the one who control Israel and the West, and are pretty much indistinguishable (arguably even worse) than Hitler.

Let me try to put this into a platable manner.

The british empire controlled the west for hundreds of years.

America was created because thousands of power hungry pigs from britain came seeking wealth in a newly discovered land, and with their high technology weapons, brutally murdered and conquered an entire species of man, called the native americans (or indians to their disdain), took the lands for themselves, and later brought slaves from africa to continue serving them.

The britains have also conquered israel, india, egypt, australia (all of it), oman, aden, burma, sudan, nigeria, malasia, south west africa, kenya, canada, and many islands around the globe.

Until about 60 years ago, black people weren't allowed to ride in the front of busses in america.

As for the british empire, they controlled the west with steel and cruelty. They are the ones who wrote recent history. Cut the crap about the zionists.