[ENTJ] - You're Johnny Depp | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] You're Johnny Depp

You wake up this morning and now you're Johnny Depp.

My first thought: "Oh my god, I'll be 60 in three years. I'm basically an old man"

Last edited:
That's nuts.

Do you have a list of things you want to accomplish before getting old?

Yes of course, in fact they can also be accomplished when I'm old, but ideally before that.

I suppose I could continue the work as Johnny Depp, but if I inherit his brain and memories too then that's a big issue.

but if I inherit his brain and memories too then that's a big issue.

No, you're you in the shell of Depp. Otherwise, how would you know you even woke up as Depp? It would make Pin's question irrelevant. If you woke up with Depp's brain you wouldn't notice the difference.

Yes of course, in fact they can also be accomplished when I'm old, but ideally before that.

Hop to it.

No, you're you in the shell of Depp. Otherwise, how would you know you even woke up as Depp? It would make Pin's question irrelevant. If you woke up with Depp's brain you wouldn't notice the difference.

Well, I'm not sure this is obvious, because it presupposes that the brain and the mind are identical.

Either way, the idea of waking up in the shell of Depp sounds awful.

My brain started to explore what damage a Depp shell could do if inclined to track down it's former self's body and have consensual intercourse. So weird.

My brain started to explore what damage a Depp shell could do if inclined to track down it's former self's body and have consensual intercourse. So weird.

Now that is a blue shell I don't wanna encounter