[ENTJ] You're Johnny Depp

Pin

"Magnificent Bastard" / Ren's Counterpart
Jun 26, 2017
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4, 3-8-7
It's not what you wanted this minute but it's crossed your mind before. You wake up this morning and now you're Johnny Depp. What are you going to do being who you are?

This is going to be a strange time for everything. You're rich as hell.

First course of action is to come to grips with the reality that my consciousness entered another body and in another location. Hoping I'm not filming and in a random part of the world.

I would first call my wife and luckily I remember her phone number. I'd say your Husband entered you into a contest to receive a 5 min phone call from Johnny Depp. I first ask to talk on speaker phone to both parties. I'd ensure Johnny was in my body, safe, and not going fucking insane and a danger to my family. Depending on that encounter I'd determine if I needed to use Johnny's resources to get to my home to level set and work thru a plan. My old body could have died and by all counts my children and wife lost me today.

I don't see a scenario where I take a Ferris Bueller style romp thru a famous person's life and resources.

If I woke up as him, and exactly today on the day of Johnny's birthday, I'd call for my pilot and go to the Little Hall's Pond Cay for a proper celebration and some relaxation in the tropics.
:m176:

Be drunk/hungover and depressed to the point where I dance around in a pirate/boho outfit until people give me money and sex because they're dumb

(Looks in pants) "That's what I thought. Dammit!"

(Don't tell me you wouldn't do this.)

Probably do a bunch of Jack Sparrow and Ed Scissorhands impressions in the mirror before trying to find the most unlikely film role I could possibly score.... maybe an upcoming Tommy Wiseau project.

@Daustus's post makes the most sense to me: Check up on my SO and see if Johnny is living in my body and/whether or not my body is dead.

How long do I have to be Depp? Forever, or just a day?

What if we find out that Depp is really a different person every day and we are all taking a turn at acting like the Depp we see in movies, which is why he seems so weird? This is also why he hit his ex. A jerk was Depp that day.

I'd spend my morning as Depp giving money to my favorite charity in his name (obviously) and then spend the rest of the day doing my best impression of the thousands of people who were Depp before my big day. I'd pay myself well for it because, fuck it, money buys freedom and Depp isn't even a real person... Depp is all of us.

Last edited:
What if we find out that Depp is really a different person every day and we are all taking a turn at acting like the Depp we see in movies, which is why he seems so weird? This is also why he hit his ex. A jerk was Depp that day.
Lmao :tearsofjoy:

Asa is winning this thread.

But Amber Heard is a nut job.

Okay, I wake... that's odd... why is my face hairy?
My arms are hairy!
Oh no... no no no no. I'd freak. Why the fuck would I want to be a man? No offense guys, but gross.

Okay, I'm over it. It's just a dream, right? I'd check out my reflection... JD? Cool.

Let's walk around his place. I'd never be able to afford this.
I wonder how it feels to shave. I wonder what he'd look like clean shaven.

Does he have a pup? YES! He loved his last pup who just passed on, but hopefully there's a young one to play with.

I'd grab a latte as I'm sure he has one of the good machines in his kitchen, then I'd leash up the pup and go out for a walk and enjoy France. (Wait, is he living there now? Whatever, we'll assume yes.)
How often will I get there in my future / ever?