Your personality based on pictures. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your personality based on pictures.

Bunk.
I got "Thinker."
And I haven't a thought in me head!
Plus it said I should go for a career in millitary or police work. I couldn't imagine a career path that would grind my soul into a putrefied piece of sausage for the authorities of the authorities to gnaw on more..:wacko:

Your Core Skills

A natural leader, you are very impressive when it comes to expressing yourself confidently and cogently. You are most comfortable when facilitating group work and find it easy learn the respect and attention of your peers. You can be persuasive and compelling. You are down-to-earth and cooperative and find comfort in routine tasks.
Potential Areas Of Weakness

You have a tendency to sometimes be risk-averse with a resistance to change. Practical time management skills may suffer when you are busy enthusing others. Such is your love of interaction that sometimes you find it hard to work quietly on your own. You give so much of your energy and emotions at work and this can leave you exhausted and drained.
Areas You Might Want To Work On

• don't underestimate the toll that playing such a key facilitating role can take, make sure you regularly take time to recharge your emotional batteries
  • think creatively about career development opportunities
  • make an effort not to let practical tasks and personal management slip

Bunk.
I got "Thinker."
And I haven't a thought in me head!
Plus it said I should go for a career in millitary or police work. I couldn't imagine a career path that would grind my soul into a putrefied piece of sausage for the authorities of the authorities to gnaw on more..:wacko:

HAH!

Well the test nailed me pretty good in fact I considered going into every career they listed for me.

I'd be curious to see your description though.

And now, I am in the mood for sausage.

PS I love your new AV

You're a "Creative"

• Intellect: Creative
  • Skills: Listener
  • Emotions: Generator
  • Dynamism: Grafter

Your Core Skills

You

Felt more "T" than my own self-assessment.

Intellect - Thinker
Skills - Communicator
Emotions - Theorist
Dynamism - Grafter

Your Core Skills

A natural academic, you have an extremely impressive capacity for deep analytical thinking. You are able to absorb and efficiently interpret extremely complex material. This is balanced with strong communications skills. You are confident about expressing yourself and feel most comfortable when channels of communication are open.

You have a low tolerance for inefficiency or for muddled thinking and this may mean that you are reluctant to collaborate except with the most impressive minds you know. As a result, you may come across as arrogant and valuable contributions may be missed. Your need to think things through rigorously may mean that you fail to fulfill the potential of your dynamic creative mind.

* pay more attention to personal management tasks and time planning
* make the effort to ensure that communication is two-way - actively encourage and listen to feedback from your colleagues
* embrace your creative streak and allow yourself to make informed leaps of faith if required

Careers That May Suit You

scientific journalist
university professor
detective
forensic pathologist
consultant

Your Detailed Personality Assessment

You clearly have an impressive and flexible intellect which you are able to apply successfully to whatever takes your fancy. You work best when you are energised by challenging ideas and concepts. You owe it to yourself to make sure that your work environment offers you maximum stimulation and satisfaction. By keeping things fresh you will find the buzz and intellectual reward that you need to keep you exhilarated. You have great potential when it comes to inspiring others so it would be really worthwhile to try to incorporate an element of this interaction into your daily work.

When it comes to leadership, you believe that encouragement and support are the key to getting the best performance out of your colleagues.

You have a good appreciation of how working with others can help you to grow. Your self-development is enhanced by recognising the value and learnings that effective team-work can bring.

As far as you're concerned, hard work is the best way to achieve your goals. Short cuts to success are just a false economy. You tend to be quite traditional in your perspective and like to have a clear sense of your career milestones. You believe that effort should be rewarded and that if you put in the hours you'll reap the benefits. However that doesn't mean you always follow your own wisdom. It can be hard to maintain intense levels of focus all the time.

Life may feel quite stark to you right now. It's sometimes hard to see a way out of the daily grind, as if you're stuck on a treadmill with no way of getting off. Work worries are only adding to your general stress level. You're naturally quite a sensitive person. You don't like uncertainty and prefer to feel secure.

The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. Bouncing out of bed with a spring in your step doesn't exactly come naturally to you. You sometimes find it difficult to get moving in the mornings. It might be worth trying to reinvigorate your morning routine so that getting out of bed is more of a pleasure than a battle! That way you can face the day firing on all cylinders. If you haven't already, why not try exploring some evening relaxation techniques that might help you get the rest you need - whether it's yoga, a soak in the tub or even a full-on gym session. It could make all the difference.

The Future

Getting back to work can be a bit daunting. There are so many decisions to make about which direction to choose and how best to present yourself to prospective employers. But you should definitely be proud of yourself for making the move and recognise that even the search itself is an excellent development opportunity. Try not to feel too daunted by the challenges ahead. These are the kind of experiences that will really allow you to develop as a person and avoid getting stuck in tired situations with little growth potential. Risk is an important factor in life and you need to allow yourself to embrace uncertainty and the opportunities that it represents, instead of allowing it to intimidate you.

Mood : Sofisticat
Fun : Escape Artist
Habits : Back to Basics
Social : Thoughtful

Mood : You're romantic in your outlook and love the simplicity of nature. You can be a little nostalgic and you like landscapes that make you feel calm. When it comes to drinking you've got a bit of a sweet tooth and you don't get too hung up about making healthy choices... When it comes to holidays you reckon they should always be indulgent - a very special treat and a chance to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings as well as spending quality time with family and friends.

Fun : As for the home you favor a cozy home-spun look. You dig the DIY vibe big time. You're insatiable! Your thirst for affection never drops. You've got a high sex drive and appetite for lurve.. For kicks nothing beats an adrenalin rush. You like to take risks and push limits. You're confident and brave - life is for the living.

Habits : When it comes to art you're definitely unconventional; you are drawn to the beauty of the human body - and to the opportunity to express your identity through it. For you music is all about joining in and expressing yourself. Music is a really positive force in your life - and a big release if you're feeling stressed. You appreciate the simplicity of nature and the beauty of the world around you. It's important to slow down and retreat from frenzy of life. You're a pretty worldly wise and realistic person. When you think of freedom you think of the hard cash that can buy it for you.

Social : You're an indulgent character and you treasure your possessions. You're a magpie; if it sparkles you just have to have it! And what turns you off People who seem to be smart until they light up and you realize they are stupid enough to be heading for an early grave. For you friendship is all about being there for one another. You can't imagine life without your best friends. And they're the first place you go when you need some advice or a shoulder to cry on.

Reactions: Gaze
Note to self. Read the OP first.

The title is accurate but everything else is absolute rubbish. Jump to the Personality Test. Now that works!

You're A Thinker
Your Core Skills

Confident and articulate you are a people-person and a gifted facilitator. You have the ability to inspire and motivate a team. You thrive when you're the centre of attention and feed off the energy of the group. You enjoy rational thinking assessing problems carefully from all angles before reaching a conclusion. Original thought and innovation comes naturally to you.

You can get quite addicted to group dynamics and sometimes find it hard to work quietly on your own. You think and talk big but this can be at the expense of focus on routine planning and organisational tasks. The practical details may not be so exciting to you but that doesn't mean you can neglect them. You need to make sure you listen as well as lead.
Make a conscious effort to enjoy working alone from time to time rather than seeking an audience as a natural leader there is always room to improve your listening skills so that all team members feel valued and integrated work hard at giving the necessary attention to time management and organisational tasks
Careers That May Suit You
BROADCASTER/PRODUCER SALES REPRESENTATIVE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR COMEDIAN DIPLOMAT POLITICIAN
Optimism barometer

Here's an indication of your optimism levels based on the VisualDNA that you haved shared with us.

Energy meter

Here's an indication of your energy levels based on the VisualDNA that you haved shared with us.

Your Detailed Personality Assessment

Winning the respect and loyalty of your colleagues comes easily to you. You feel very at home in the limelight and are a natural when it comes to enthusing and inspiring those around you. But how often do you sit down and really think about ways that you could use your wonderful unique skills to truly make the impact that you would like You enjoy a challenge and always rise to the occasion so make sure that your attitude stays fresh so that you perform to your highest abilities in everything that you do.

You're quite a maverick at heart. Not for you the traditional paths of career development. You have true entrepreneurial flair and are always thinking of new and original ways to get ahead in life. It's good to keep things fresh. You like variety and may feel frustrated in a work set-up which limits your potential for self-expression. Being your own boss is definitely appealing to you.

You're in a steady place right now. Work life is going smoothly with no major ups or downs. You are quite pensive and open to new ideas but also happy to work at your own pace. It feels good when things follow their logical path. You're probably feeling a bit trapped by work. But you know yourself very well and are quite good at staying on top of things and not letting the stresses of the job take over too much.

The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. You're a naturally enthusiastic and energised person and you definitely know how to live life to the full. But if you're really serious about implementing positive change in your career you might need to look at the way you balance your time. You can't expect too much from yourself so it might be a case of shifting priorities at least for the time being. Sleep may be your new secret weapon!
The Future

Maybe things have got a bit stale at work and you feel like you've outgrown your current job or perhaps you're feeling super ambitious and want make your mark with a big career move. Either way it's time for a change. Moving on is a really positive decision since it affords fantastic growth opportunities and learning experiences. It's important that you try to get fired up for the challenges ahead. It's a competitive world out there and so you need to try to put as much energy as you can into promoting yourself. It'll pay off in the long run.

Result of Personality Test

Wild Cat. Wooooo Hoooo!!

You're romantic in your outlook with a bit of a taste for the exotic. You love feeling the sea breeze in your hair sun on your skin... You always take the first dip. When it comes to drinking you have a taste for the exotic. You're always up for trying the local tipple when you're on holiday - it's all about fuelling the fun! When it comes to holidays you reckon they should always be indulgent - a very special treat and a chance to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings as well as spending quality time with family and friends.

Last edited:
I know what my personality is these days - without taking a test. it's been :fear: :boom:

You're a Seeker

top-graph-seeker.png

You're committed, focused and hardworking with a real passion for expanding your horizons. You have impressive levels of motivation and enthusiasm that often inspire others.

A sensitive soul with an expressive nature, you tend to be a romantic at heart. Sometimes you love nothing more than escaping into your very own dreamworld. Spontaneous new experiences can be inspiring to you, and you like exploring your creative side from time to time.

You have a healthy approach to life. Having a regular spiritual practice that gives you a sense of inner peace is one of your priorities. Allowing yourself that kind of time for reflection will have a positive impact.

It's important for you to remember to tap into your inner strength and to believe in yourself. Take on new challenges and stay stimulated so you remain enthusiastic and inspired by life. As a Seeker, you get excited by new ideas. You like adventure and original experiences that stimulate and challenge your status quo. Stay inspired with a rich mix of activities, and find time for hobbies that allow you to explore your creative side. Learn to recognise when you need variety in your life, and then incorporate it into your daily plans.

You understand the importance of quiet reflection on your deepest hopes and desires. Your faith is a wonderful gift that gives you strength and support in everything you do. Make sure you have the confidence to carve out that space for yourself however busy your schedule may be.

top-graph-harmonizer.png

You're a Harmonizer

You're warm and kind, a naturally caring person with a lot of love to give. You get pleasure from being a really good friend.

Reliable and trustworthy, you seek harmony and balance in your life. You forge strong, long-lasting friendships, and your friends really value your honesty and frank opinions. You may prefer routine and security to lots of new experiences.