Your personality based on pictures. | INFJ Forum

Your personality based on pictures.

Lucifer

Registered User #666
Feb 7, 2009
MBTI
INFP
http://www.youniverse.com/

Go to the careers section and click on a picture to begin.

The other sections wont let you cut past your results

MY career profile

Your Core Skills

A natural academic, you have an extremely impressive capacity for deep analytical thinking. You are able to absorb and efficiently interpret extremely complex material. This is balanced with strong communications skills. You are confident about expressing yourself and feel most comfortable when channels of communication are open.
Potential Areas Of Weakness

You have a low tolerance for inefficiency or for muddled thinking and this may mean that you are reluctant to collaborate except with the most impressive minds you know. As a result, you may come across as arrogant and valuable contributions may be missed. Your need to think things through rigorously may mean that you fail to fulfill the potential of your dynamic creative mind.
Areas You Might Want To Work On

• pay more attention to personal management tasks and time planning
  • make the effort to ensure that communication is two-way - actively encourage and listen to feedback from your colleagues
  • embrace your creative streak and allow yourself to make informed leaps of faith if required
Careers That May Suit You

scientific journalist university professor detective forensic pathologist consultant
Your Detailed Personality Assessment

You clearly have an impressive and flexible intellect which you are able to apply successfully to whatever takes your fancy. You work best when you are energised by challenging ideas and concepts. You owe it to yourself to make sure that your work environment offers you maximum stimulation and satisfaction. By keeping things fresh you will find the buzz and intellectual reward that you need to keep you exhilarated. You have great potential when it comes to inspiring others so it would be really worthwhile to try to incorporate an element of this interaction into your daily work.
When it comes to leadership, you're high-powered and ambitious. You want to be respected for your opinions and like the idea of using your position to motivate and inspire others.
You have an impressive thirst for knowledge. You are voracious and passionate when it comes to deepening your understanding of ideas that interest you. It is important for you that your work feeds this desire to grow and develop your intellectual self.
As far as you're concerned, hard work is the best way to achieve your goals. Short cuts to success are just a false economy. You tend to be quite traditional in your perspective and like to have a clear sense of your career milestones. You believe that effort should be rewarded and that if you put in the hours you'll reap the benefits. However that doesn't mean you always follow your own wisdom. It can be hard to maintain intense levels of focus all the time.
You're in a steady place right now. Work life is going smoothly, with no major ups or downs. You are quite pensive and open to new ideas but also happy to work at your own pace. It feels good when things follow their logical path. Work may be the source of some serious worries but you know yourself well and are good at managing your concerns and not letting them take over your life. You have a natural inner security which means you can hold your own in a crisis.
The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. Bouncing out of bed with a spring in your step doesn't exactly come naturally to you. You sometimes find it difficult to get moving in the mornings. It might be worth trying to reinvigorate your morning routine so that getting out of bed is more of a pleasure than a battle! That way you can face the day firing on all cylinders. If you haven't already, why not try exploring some evening relaxation techniques that might help you get the rest you need - whether it's yoga, a soak in the tub or even a full-on gym session. It could make all the difference.
The Future

You may still be a student but you're smart to be thinking ahead and checking out your career options. You're about to embark on a really exciting time in your life - and there's going to be lots of decisions to make that will shape your future. Try not to feel too daunted by the challenges ahead. These are the kind of experiences that will really allow you to grow and develop into your adult self. Allow yourself to embrace the opportunity to explore who you are and how you present yourself to the world.

I'll bite

Your Core Skills

You are an extremely sensitive and compassionate person with a great deal of empathy. A natural team-player you have a high level of emotional intelligence. You thrive when you are able to facilitate group working situations. You are down-to-earth and rarely take work problems home with you.

You are a great listener but sometimes seem to lack the confidence to express yourself fully and as a result could sometimes end up feeling disenfranchised at work. You may not always find it easy to tap into the passion that will make a difference between a project being good and excellent.

• take on more intellectual challenges
  • work on having more confidence in your ambitions and your potential
  • focus on developing your communications skills - practice by writing down your thoughts and ideas cogently before expressing them

child care worker teacher sales assistant therapist nurse systems analyst teacher

You are an excellent team-player but can lose touch with your own needs. It's important that you take the time to listen to yourself as well as to those around you. Make a conscious effort to regularly tune into your personal life goals and how you are going to achieve these. Use your diplomacy and intuition to your own advantage to move your career forward in positive ways. You enjoy a challenge and always rise to the occasion so make sure that your attitude stays fresh so that you are exhilarated in everything that you do.
When it comes to leadership, you believe in mucking in and being part of the team. Nothing earns the respect of your colleagues like actual hands-on involvement and experience. If you want something done well, you like to show the way and let others follow your lead.
You have a strong sense of wonder and enchantment at the world around you. You probably get a kick out of blue sky brainstorming.
As far as you're concerned, hard work is the best way to achieve your goals. Short cuts to success are just a false economy. You tend to be quite traditional in your perspective and like to have a clear sense of your career milestones. You believe that effort should be rewarded and that if you put in the hours you'll reap the benefits. However that doesn't mean you always follow your own wisdom. It can be hard to maintain intense levels of focus all the time.
You are flourishing at the moment, and seem to be experiencing real fulfillment. Positive self-development has rich rewards in your work life. It's not surprising that you're feeling upbeat. You're feeling very relaxed about work and that sense of ease impacts the rest of your life.
The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. And it seems that you know yourself and your emotional needs very well. You understand the value of clear thinking and are not afraid to take time out of your schedule in order to maintain peace of mind. This healthy take on life is extremely positive and it seems that you have your priorities right. You are steady and strong, and able to keep your focus even when facing intense challenges.
The Future

You may not be looking for a new job right now but you're committed to understanding more about yourself and recognise how valuable this can be in terms of self-development. Life an feel like a bit of an endurance race sometimes. It's all about making sure that you have the stamina and commitment to go the distance. You seem to be quite pragmatic about the fact that work has its ups and downs, and this is a really healthy way to be, as long as this doesn't dampen your natural enthusiasm for life.

Not too bad. Pretty much all of it is quite in line with the way I am. I see we both got the same 'reaching our goals' line.

Also apparently I would do doubly well as a teacher since it suggested it twice.

Your Core Skills

You're an extremely focussed and analytical thinker. You enjoy working within clearly defined structures that bring order to your process. But you also have a rebellious streak. You enjoy breaking the mould and challenging traditional ideas. You're naturally diplomatic and sensitive to group dynamics. Wherever possible you resist conflict and avoid making enemies.

Self promotion doesn't always come so naturally to you. Your reserved manner may mask a lack of confidence but you need to be careful that you don't come across as standoffish or arrogant. Your tactful game may end up frustrating those around you. You have the potential to be an excellent group facilitator but appear to have some anxiety around taking on leadership roles.

work on improving your communications skills, especially in terms of public speaking and meeting facilitation
involve colleagues in your thinking to ensure their buy-in from an early stage
be more confident about expressing your opinions without being afraid that you're going to cause offense

How often do you sit down and really think about what it is you want from life? It's important that you remain self-aware and make a conscious effort to regularly tune into your personal goals and how you are going to achieve these. Use your natural diplomacy and intuition to your own advantage by moving your career forward in positive ways. You may really benefit from working on your ability to communicate your skills and aspirations in order to make a positive impression when it really matters.When it comes to leadership, empathy is your real forte. You are extremely supportive to your colleagues and able to bring out the best in them.You have a deep connection to your spiritual self. This balanced outlook is an extremely powerful force in your life. You have a healthy sense of perspective and are driven by a strong moral value system.For you, going to work is a bit of a means to an end. You like your job but it's not the be all and end all in your life. You do what needs to be done but you're not the kind of person who is defined by their work. There's more to you than that. You'd rather not stay late unless you really have to.Life may feel quite stark to you right now. It's sometimes hard to see a way out of the daily grind, as if you're stuck on a treadmill with no way of getting off. Work worries are only adding to your general stress level. You're naturally quite a sensitive person. You don't like uncertainty and prefer to feel secure.The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. Bouncing out of bed with a spring in your step doesn't exactly come naturally to you. You sometimes find it difficult to get moving in the mornings. It might be worth trying to reinvigorate your morning routine so that getting out of bed is more of a pleasure than a battle! That way you can face the day firing on all cylinders. If you haven't already, why not try exploring some evening relaxation techniques that might help you get the rest you need - whether it's yoga, a soak in the tub or even a full-on gym session. It could make all the difference.

The Future

You may still be a student but you're smart to be thinking ahead and checking out your career options. You're about to embark on a really exciting time in your life - and there's going to be lots of decisions to make that will shape your future. Life an feel like a bit of an endurance race sometimes. It's all about making sure that you have the stamina and commitment to go the distance. You seem to be quite pragmatic about the fact that work has its ups and downs, and this is a really healthy way to be, as long as this doesn't dampen your natural enthusiasm for life.

Not bad at all.

You're a "Realist"

Your Core Skills

A natural leader, you are very impressive when it comes to expressing yourself confidently and cogently. You are most comfortable when facilitating group work and find it easy learn the respect and attention of your peers. You can be persuasive and compelling. You are down-to-earth and cooperative and find comfort in routine tasks.

You have a tendency to sometimes be risk-averse with a resistance to change. Practical time management skills may suffer when you are busy enthusing others. Such is your love of interaction that sometimes you find it hard to work quietly on your own. You give so much of your energy and emotions at work and this can leave you exhausted and drained.

• don't underestimate the toll that playing such a key facilitating role can take, make sure you regularly take time to recharge your emotional batteries
  • think creatively about career development opportunities
  • make an effort not to let practical tasks and personal management slip

civil servant estate agent teacher account director

You have shown yourself to be a real people-person and to have a great gift in bringing out the best in others. But have you asked yourself recently how much you are able to truly shine and grow in your everyday life at the moment? It might be worth taking time to set out your core skills as well as your life goals and seeing how these could be combined to create a richer more satisfying reality for you.
You have a good understanding of what it means to be an effective leader. You try to be generous with your time and get great satisfaction from helping others to reach their full potential.
You have a strong sense of wonder and enchantment at the world around you. You probably get a kick out of blue sky brainstorming.
You can sometimes be quite laid-back about achieving your goals. You tend to land on your feet and so you don't get too stressed about pushing too hard. You definitely have a good life-work balance. And it's true, sometimes success comes to those who don't seem too desperate. This healthy attitude is great so long as you don't come across as disinterested or lazy. It's important that you make sure your colleagues feel that you are pulling your weight.
Life probably feels quite inspiring to you right now. You're firing on all cylinders and up for any challenge that comes your way. It's a great way to be…as long as you don't burn out too fast. It's not surprising that you're feeling upbeat. You seem to be getting a lot of satisfaction from your job. You have good relationships with your colleagues and feel very rewarded at work.
The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. And it seems that you know yourself and your emotional needs very well. You understand the value of clear thinking and are not afraid to take time out of your schedule in order to maintain peace of mind. This healthy take on life is extremely positive and it seems that you have your priorities right. You are steady and strong, and able to keep your focus even when facing intense challenges.
The Future

Maybe things have got a bit stale at work and you feel like you've outgrown your current job or perhaps you're feeling super ambitious and want make your mark with a big career move. Either way, it's time for a change. Moving on is a really positive decision since it affords fantastic growth opportunities and learning experiences. Life an feel like a bit of an endurance race sometimes. It's all about making sure that you have the stamina and commitment to go the distance. You seem to be quite pragmatic about the fact that work has its ups and downs, and this is a really healthy way to be, as long as this doesn't dampen your natural enthusiasm for life.

Quite pleased with that. Seems about right.

I don't feel like giving out all my details.

That may be because the test seems to be myspace crap designed to get your details? Bravo for you!:mhula:

(Of course it may be construed that I am still lobbying for the dancing monkey to win the poll thingy by the devil-girl thingy) :m107: One has to keep an eye on the important things in life, you know!

That may be because the test seems to be myspace crap designed to get your details? Bravo for you!:mhula:

(Of course it may be construed that I am still lobbying for the dancing monkey to win the poll thingy by the devil-girl thingy) :m107: One has to keep an eye on the important things in life, you know!

I suggest you take the test it's really pretty good.

Unless of course your averse to giving aay your personal information.

... I am an excellent marksman. I grew up visiting my grandmas and other relatives cattle properties. I'm a great shot with no wind, mediocre shot with wind. I'm sucky at long distance.

What did it tell you that is of help to you?

It was just accurate.

I have yet to really use the information being that I am student.

I am not insisting that you take it, just pointing out it's not some lame my space test.

And It's fun to take you get to look a lots a pretty pictures and stuff, not just a bunch of boring questions.

... I am an excellent marksman. I grew up visiting my grandmas and other relatives cattle properties. I'm a great shot with no wind, mediocre shot with wind. I'm sucky at long distance.

So we can add long distance to areas to work on.

Well I liked it. I've done picture tests before and they seem to be more acurate than the questions ones

I like picture quizzes waaay better than question quizzes!

And Poetic Justice, I got the same thing you did for the first half of the results!

And then for the detailed assessment, it says:

You have shown yourself to be a real people-person and to have a great gift in bringing out the best in others. But have you asked yourself recently how much you are able to truly shine and grow in your everyday life at the moment? It might be worth taking time to set out your core skills as well as your life goals and seeing how these could be combined to create a richer more satisfying reality for you.
When it comes to leadership, you are a firm believer in conviviality. You like to be a friend as well as a boss. Job satisfaction lies in building strong relationships with the people you work with. But it's important to always be careful not to blur those boundaries.
You have a very good eye and are naturally attuned to aesthetic beauty. You get excited about work that gives you a lot of freedom and choice. You have strong ambitions and like to push yourself.
You've probably got a smile on your face right now. Life is treating you great and you're pretty much on top of the world. You have a lot of energy and enthusiasm, and it just seems to be growing day by day. You've probably got a lot on your plate. But you're quite good at staying on top of things and not letting the stresses of the job take over too much. Sometimes the greatest pleasure is in being really busy and not having enough hours in the day!
The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. It's probably true to say that you often feel a bit overwhelmed by the stresses of life. Positive mental attitude will make a lot of difference to you. It's important to have a sense of perspective and to allow the little things flow over you without letting them ruffle your feathers too much. By trying to listen to your rational side, you will find yourself in an altogether more balanced healthy headspace.
The Future

You may still be a student but you're smart to be thinking ahead and checking out your career options. You're about to embark on a really exciting time in your life - and there's going to be lots of decisions to make that will shape your future. You definitely seem to know the meaning of positive mental attitude. You're full of enthusiasm for the challenges ahead and ready to be surprised and inspired.
Hah, I never thought of myself as a people-person.

Your Core Skills
You are highly academic with a love of complex intellectual challenges that require you to really use your brain and an impressive ability to absorb and synthesise very detailed material. You find comfort in philosophical theory and abstract conceptual thinking. You're very compassionate and understanding and so your colleagues often come to you to share their problems or ask for advice. You are regarded as a sensitive and empathetic team-player.

You have a low tolerance for inefficiency or lack of clarity which means that you sometimes resist involving colleagues in your thinking in case it slows you down. You may sometimes come across as detached or reserved and it's important that the need to communicate doesn't get overlooked when you are engrossed in analytical work. You have the potential to be an effective thought leader but don't always demonstrate the necessary confidence.

practice public speaking in front of the bathroom mirror
ensure that your natural role as facilitator or mediator does not mean that you fail to express your own opinion
make a conscious effort to involve others in your work and enjoy the positive impact on your mood and creativity

Data Analyst :m169:
Computer Programmer
Research Scientist
Focus Group Facilitator :m169:

You are able to apply yourself successfully to pretty much whatever takes your fancy. You owe it to yourself to make sure that your work environment offers you maximum stimulation and satisfaction. You are at your best when you are energised by serious brain-work. Focus on setting out a clear career plan and developing a set of powerful self-promotion techniques that will give you the confidence to step up and achieve your goals.

When it comes to leadership, you're a firm believer in good morale being the key to getting the best out of your team. It's important to inject some fun into the workplace. You don't like to stand on ceremony. But just make sure that the boundaries don't get blurred and that you still retain a real sense of respect and authority.

You have a deep connection to your spiritual self. This balanced outlook is an extremely powerful force in your life. You have a healthy sense of perspective and are driven by a strong moral value system.

You can sometimes be quite laid-back about achieving your goals. You tend to land on your feet and so you don't get too stressed about pushing too hard. You definitely have a good life-work balance. And it's true, sometimes success comes to those who don't seem too desperate. This healthy attitude is great so long as you don't come across as disinterested or lazy. It's important that you make sure your colleagues feel that you are pulling your weight.

Life may feel quite stark to you right now. It's sometimes hard to see a way out of the daily grind, as if you're stuck on a treadmill with no way of getting off. And yet you seem to be fairly relaxed about work at the moment. It would be great if you could allow this sense of ease to flow into your other areas of your life.

The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. You believe in living life to the full and throw yourself into everything that you do with great verve. This positive spirit is inspiring and contagious. It's just important that you evaluate your priorities from time to time in order to make sure that you have enough energy to pursue the goals that matter most.

The Future
You may still be a student but you're smart to be thinking ahead and checking out your career options. You're about to embark on a really exciting time in your life - and there's going to be lots of decisions to make that will shape your future. You definitely seem to know the meaning of positive mental attitude. You're full of vital energy and enthusiasm for the challenges ahead.

You're a "Thinker"

A highly academic person with strong analytical skills, you enjoy working alone and take pleasure in thinking through problems extremely methodically. You get great pleasure from coming up with innovative solutions but you often prefer working behind the scenes, rather than seeking the limelight. You are thoughtful and caring, always happy to solve problems for others whenever you can...

researcher detective work scientist education consultant

---

teehee, part of it is true, but all in all I am not convinced.

I don't mind working alone, but I really prefer teamwork, and I like to do stuff, it is not about all the thinking. Solving problems for others? I don't know if this is the apropriate wording. Hence I am not sure the test is correct about my work preferences.

There could have been more pictures of coffeeshops, or people having a good conversation over good coffee and relax a bit - oh, that isn't about work, I forgot. ( Today I am a bit moron, cuz I am frustrated with work.) I like hard work, I like win-win. I don't like egocentric teammates and growing practical constraints are more a source of frustration for me than challenges - I am an idealist.

---

The Future

You may not be looking for a new job right now but you're committed to understanding more about yourself and recognise how valuable this can be in terms of self-development. It's important that you really try to listen to your inner voice and ask what it is that you want from life. By being true to yourself, you'll find that the inspiration will flow and allow you to develop and shine in the most amazing ways.

---

I'll second that.

I like picture quizzes waaay better than question quizzes!

I once did one where you could only choose 1 picture out of about 20. It was just various coloured shapes, no real pictures and you had to choose the one which stood out to you the most. Everything it said about me was exactly right.

I'l try and find it

You're a "Thinker"

• Intellect: Thinker
  • Skills: Listener
  • Emotions: Theorist
  • Dynamism: Grafter

Your Core Skills

You are highly academic with a love of complex intellectual challenges that require you to really use your brain and an impressive ability to absorb and synthesise very detailed material. You find comfort in philosophical theory and abstract conceptual thinking. You're very compassionate and understanding and so your colleagues often come to you to share their problems or ask for advice. You are regarded as a sensitive and empathetic team-player.

You have a low tolerance for inefficiency or lack of clarity which means that you sometimes resist involving colleagues in your thinking in case it slows you down. You may sometimes come across as detached or reserved and it's important that the need to communicate doesn't get overlooked when you are engrossed in analytical work. You have the potential to be an effective thought leader but don't always demonstrate the necessary confidence.

• practice public speaking in front of the bathroom mirror
  • ensure that your natural role as facilitator or mediator does not mean that you fail to express your own opinion
  • make a conscious effort to involve others in your work and enjoy the positive impact on your mood and creativity

data analyst computer programmer research scientist focus group facilitator

You are able to apply yourself successfully to pretty much whatever takes your fancy. You owe it to yourself to make sure that your work environment offers you maximum stimulation and satisfaction. You are at your best when you are energised by serious brain-work. Focus on setting out a clear career plan and developing a set of powerful self-promotion techniques that will give you the confidence to step up and achieve your goals.
When it comes to leadership, empathy is your real forte. You are extremely supportive to your colleagues and able to bring out the best in them.
You have an impressive thirst for knowledge. You are voracious and passionate when it comes to deepening your understanding of ideas that interest you. It is important for you that your work feeds this desire to grow and develop your intellectual self.
Life may feel quite stark to you right now. It's sometimes hard to see a way out of the daily grind, as if you're stuck on a treadmill with no way of getting off. It's not surprising you're having a tough time. Work isn't exactly doing it for you at the moment. There's a lot that's been stressing you out and you're probably feeling quite stretched and low on inspiration. It may be time for a change.
The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. It's probably true to say that you are sometimes guilty of letting your overactive mind get the better of you and taking things too seriously or blowing stresses out of proportion. It's important not to let anxieties take over. Some good old-fashioned life-management techniques might do the trick. Writing things down always helps to clear the head and can make the world appear an altogether less intimidating place.
The Future

You may not be looking for a new job right now but you're committed to understanding more about yourself and recognise how valuable this can be in terms of self-development. It is important to really know yourself and understand what it is you want from life. By being true to yourself, you will follow the path that allows you to develop and shine in the most amazing ways.

I really wish stupid tests would stop pushing me towards tech stuff. I've been trying to convince people I have no interest in it since I was eight. I don't care if I test high in math and science. And I really do have a low threshold for inefficiency at work. I can be a bit intense, but I'm always super well liked among my peers. This was pretty good.