Your personality based on pictures. | INFJ Forum

Your personality based on pictures.

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Lucifer, Apr 17, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
More threads by Lucifer
  1. Lucifer

Lucifer Registered User #666

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    http://www.youniverse.com/

Go to the careers section and click on a picture to begin.

The other sections wont let you cut past your results

MY career profile

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cecilff2

Cecilff2 Emancipator of Poultry

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Finland
    Enneagram:
    I'll bite

Not too bad. Pretty much all of it is quite in line with the way I am. I see we both got the same 'reaching our goals' line.

Also apparently I would do doubly well as a teacher since it suggested it twice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PoetOfDreams

PoetOfDreams Shadow Queen

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Not bad at all.

4. Poetic Justice

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    Quite pleased with that. Seems about right.

5. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

I don't feel like giving out all my details.

6. Tarakini

Tarakini Guest

That may be because the test seems to be myspace crap designed to get your details? Bravo for you!:mhula:

(Of course it may be construed that I am still lobbying for the dancing monkey to win the poll thingy by the devil-girl thingy) :m107: One has to keep an eye on the important things in life, you know!

7. OP
    Lucifer

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    I suggest you take the test it's really pretty good.

Unless of course your averse to giving aay your personal information.

8. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    It must be our green nature. I think you would make an excellent marksman.

9. Tarakini

Tarakini Guest

What did it tell you that is of help to you?

10. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

... I am an excellent marksman. I grew up visiting my grandmas and other relatives cattle properties. I'm a great shot with no wind, mediocre shot with wind. I'm sucky at long distance.

11. OP
    Lucifer

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    It was just accurate.

I have yet to really use the information being that I am student.

I am not insisting that you take it, just pointing out it's not some lame my space test.

And It's fun to take you get to look a lots a pretty pictures and stuff, not just a bunch of boring questions.

12. just me

just me GONE

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infj
    Enneagram:
    6w5
    So we can add long distance to areas to work on.

13. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

long distance is 200m +

14. Poetic Justice

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    Well I liked it. I've done picture tests before and they seem to be more acurate than the questions ones

15. FiNiTe

FiNiTe Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w9-3w4-6w5
    I like picture quizzes waaay better than question quizzes!

And Poetic Justice, I got the same thing you did for the first half of the results!

And then for the detailed assessment, it says:

Hah, I never thought of myself as a people-person.

16. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your Core Skills
    You are highly academic with a love of complex intellectual challenges that require you to really use your brain and an impressive ability to absorb and synthesise very detailed material. You find comfort in philosophical theory and abstract conceptual thinking. You're very compassionate and understanding and so your colleagues often come to you to share their problems or ask for advice. You are regarded as a sensitive and empathetic team-player.

Potential Areas Of Weakness
    You have a low tolerance for inefficiency or lack of clarity which means that you sometimes resist involving colleagues in your thinking in case it slows you down. You may sometimes come across as detached or reserved and it's important that the need to communicate doesn't get overlooked when you are engrossed in analytical work. You have the potential to be an effective thought leader but don't always demonstrate the necessary confidence.

Areas You Might Want To Work On
    practice public speaking in front of the bathroom mirror
    ensure that your natural role as facilitator or mediator does not mean that you fail to express your own opinion
    make a conscious effort to involve others in your work and enjoy the positive impact on your mood and creativity

Careers That May Suit You
    Data Analyst :m169:
    Computer Programmer
    Research Scientist
    Focus Group Facilitator :m169:

Your Detailed Personality Assessment
    You are able to apply yourself successfully to pretty much whatever takes your fancy. You owe it to yourself to make sure that your work environment offers you maximum stimulation and satisfaction. You are at your best when you are energised by serious brain-work. Focus on setting out a clear career plan and developing a set of powerful self-promotion techniques that will give you the confidence to step up and achieve your goals.

When it comes to leadership, you're a firm believer in good morale being the key to getting the best out of your team. It's important to inject some fun into the workplace. You don't like to stand on ceremony. But just make sure that the boundaries don't get blurred and that you still retain a real sense of respect and authority.

You have a deep connection to your spiritual self. This balanced outlook is an extremely powerful force in your life. You have a healthy sense of perspective and are driven by a strong moral value system.

You can sometimes be quite laid-back about achieving your goals. You tend to land on your feet and so you don't get too stressed about pushing too hard. You definitely have a good life-work balance. And it's true, sometimes success comes to those who don't seem too desperate. This healthy attitude is great so long as you don't come across as disinterested or lazy. It's important that you make sure your colleagues feel that you are pulling your weight.

Life may feel quite stark to you right now. It's sometimes hard to see a way out of the daily grind, as if you're stuck on a treadmill with no way of getting off. And yet you seem to be fairly relaxed about work at the moment. It would be great if you could allow this sense of ease to flow into your other areas of your life.

The way you approach each day can have huge implications for your success in the workplace. You believe in living life to the full and throw yourself into everything that you do with great verve. This positive spirit is inspiring and contagious. It's just important that you evaluate your priorities from time to time in order to make sure that you have enough energy to pursue the goals that matter most.

The Future
    You may still be a student but you're smart to be thinking ahead and checking out your career options. You're about to embark on a really exciting time in your life - and there's going to be lots of decisions to make that will shape your future. You definitely seem to know the meaning of positive mental attitude. You're full of vital energy and enthusiasm for the challenges ahead.

17. meander

meander Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INXj
    You're a "Thinker"

A highly academic person with strong analytical skills, you enjoy working alone and take pleasure in thinking through problems extremely methodically. You get great pleasure from coming up with innovative solutions but you often prefer working behind the scenes, rather than seeking the limelight. You are thoughtful and caring, always happy to solve problems for others whenever you can...

Careers That May Suit You

researcher detective work scientist education consultant

---

teehee, part of it is true, but all in all I am not convinced.

I don't mind working alone, but I really prefer teamwork, and I like to do stuff, it is not about all the thinking. Solving problems for others? I don't know if this is the apropriate wording. Hence I am not sure the test is correct about my work preferences.

There could have been more pictures of coffeeshops, or people having a good conversation over good coffee and relax a bit - oh, that isn't about work, I forgot. ( Today I am a bit moron, cuz I am frustrated with work.) I like hard work, I like win-win. I don't like egocentric teammates and growing practical constraints are more a source of frustration for me than challenges - I am an idealist.

---

The Future

You may not be looking for a new job right now but you're committed to understanding more about yourself and recognise how valuable this can be in terms of self-development. It's important that you really try to listen to your inner voice and ask what it is that you want from life. By being true to yourself, you'll find that the inspiration will flow and allow you to develop and shine in the most amazing ways.

---

I'll second that.

18. Poetic Justice

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    I once did one where you could only choose 1 picture out of about 20. It was just various coloured shapes, no real pictures and you had to choose the one which stood out to you the most. Everything it said about me was exactly right.

I'l try and find it

19. Bored Now

On Holiday

Threads:
    MBTI:
    *blows kiss*
    I really wish stupid tests would stop pushing me towards tech stuff. I've been trying to convince people I have no interest in it since I was eight. I don't care if I test high in math and science. And I really do have a low threshold for inefficiency at work. I can be a bit intense, but I'm always super well liked among my peers. This was pretty good.

20. FiNiTe

FiNiTe Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w9-3w4-6w5
    http://blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest/
    ^^ BlogThings has quite a few of those. =]