your most annoying trait or quirk | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

your most annoying trait or quirk

Being over-critical. I've destroyed many a person's enjoyment in movie or tv series.

I've also found that my surrealistic sense of humor can get on some people's nerves. They find it a bit too dark or over the top. It can get on my nerves too at times.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Being high-strung. I can make ice cubes into glaciers!

My annoying trait is being me.

My best trait is also being me.

Reactions: rawr
Talking through everything, often with the wrong people.

Trait: Freaking out when I can't find something I just had two minutes ago. Where the f*%# is it?! Oh. Yeah. There it is.

Being high-strung. I can make ice cubes into glaciers!

Yep, this is me as well. So funny. I do all these things and I can be pretty bad. I am way too high strung. I really need to take a strong chill pill sometimes.

To guess...probably my emotions and mood changes. It's not always fun to be around someone like me who gets upset over nothing then only realizes it's nothing after the fact

To guess...probably my emotions and mood changes. It's not always fun to be around someone like me who gets upset over nothing then only realizes it's nothing after the fact ��

Ever think you may be picking these things up from others? :)

Last edited:
Arrogance.
Being desperate at times for love/attention from others.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Ever think you may be picking these thing up from others? :)

Actually, yes! I've done some research on it but haven't pursued it as far as I needed to. Any tips? :) I know it's just me sometimes but I don't think it is a lot of the time

Actually, yes! I've done some research on it but haven't pursued it as far as I needed to. Any tips? :) I know it's just me sometimes but I don't think it is a lot of the time

Nifty article I just found - just wish I had 'realized' some of these things earlier - then again it could be that things sometimes just happen in their own time and own way also. :D

http://paganandproudofit.com/empath-articles.html

I am very particular about what i like. Like I need my bagel toasted just dark enough with medium amount of softened cream cheese and a little bit of grape jelly. If any of these are out of order, too soft, too cold, too much and not balanced - im pissed.

I can't let loud breathing go. If you make a lot of noise breathing, I will point it out to you. Sorry.

I consistently let my irritations be known, even when I know nothing is going to change. I can come off as being overly pessimistic, but I like to think I'm just overly realistic.

Have you seen my wig around?!

I either interrupt people or get bored and walk away from conversations.

Over-thinking, which causes me to ask too many questions and stagnate. >.<

Getting stuck in my own head too much.

second-guessing. after any social event or conversation, I overanalyze everything. I will question "Did I say it right? Was it correct? How did it sound? How will it come across?" It becomes never ending. I'm trying to stop. I think I need a patch. :D

ar4MMMB_700b_v1.jpg

It all sounds like us INFJs drive ourselves up a fucking wall!