your most annoying trait or quirk | INFJ Forum

your most annoying trait or quirk

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What do you think is your most annoying trait or quirk? come on, out with it . . . :D

short attention span x_x

intensity/overzealous - pure overkill <------- Exhibit A :D

Reactions: Skarekrow
I can be very impatient sometimes... :mpff:

Reactions: invisible
I can be a know-it-all

Talking.

Also, when I try to contain a burp it comes out like, "bert!" Insontis calls me Bert every time...

It is a long list and dependent upon who you talk to and when. I myself would say that my most annoying trait/quirk is that I am disconcerting to others; never clear on what I mean or what my intentions are. I think it is obvious until I reflect or observe the situation and then I back pedal or change my actions/words based on the perceptions I get, meanwhile; they are becoming confused and bewildered by my incessant changing personality. When I am finally questioned on where exactly I stand I have moved on to something else and settled everything in my mind. When confronted, it brings up an entirely new aspect to be studied and that either starts it all over again, or I ignore it since I am no longer interested in what is currently being discussed. In conclusion the only people that I get along with or stay friends with are those that are laid back, relaxed and confident enough to allow me to bounce around and in/out of contact.:m075:

I can interrupt people who are speaking..(squirrel!)
I’m not trying to be rude…it more like I know that my brain will focus on something else and I will forget what I wanted to say if I don’t blurt it out sometimes.
And it isn’t that I find what the other person who is talking is disinteresting either…its more like missing a turn while driving…you are still driving or riding but that way you really wanted to go isn’t where you ended up.
It’s a work in progress.

Working on being overly critical of myself too.

Working on being overly critical of myself too.

I know that feeling- its an ongoing war attempting to remain realistic about myself....statistically there MUST be good traits but I remain stubbornly oblivious during my dissection.
fighting! (fist in the air)

I know that feeling- its an ongoing war attempting to remain realistic about myself....statistically there MUST be good traits but I remain stubbornly oblivious during my dissection.
fighting! (fist in the air)
I can find the best in the worst people very easily…but when it comes to myself…constant struggle.

Reactions: TigersGoRAWR
lack of motivation
can be stupid yet preachy
irrationally oversensitive and negative towards self and about present circumstances

I can find the best in the worst people very easily…but when it comes to myself…constant struggle.
Maybe that’s cause you’re such an asshole?

(see now there is someone with some sense)

jkjk…was a joke.

but if we're talking personally annoying i'd have to say my constant overthinking (or just thinking) about things.

Talking through everything, often with the wrong people.

Extrapolating positives from negatives and getting sidetracked and disheartened by the negatives. This happens in those conversations.

Not fully listening, waiting for my turn to speak.

Social passivity due to chronic fatigue.

Reactions: rawr
Quirk: lip biting or laughing at inappropriate times (during meetings, my mind will wander onto something hilarious)

Trait: Freaking out when I can't find something I just had two minutes ago. Where the f*%# is it?! Oh. Yeah. There it is.

I can never give half. I either don't care at all or I care too much.

Especially a discussion. If I care, I'll keep going until someone really makes me stop.