Your ESTP shadow. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your ESTP shadow.

I suppose I enjoyed seeing Se antics and esp. feeling types. I'd enjoy the company, dip in here and there and go back to being myself. I said "to be popular" in my thread, by that I meant the more extroverted friends who were friends with a lot more people outside our group. Let me wriggle out of that one.. *laugh*.

I had Lyme disease for almost 3 decades. Not only did I not know I was an INFJ for years, but operated in an ESTP shadow 85% of the time. That 15% infj was overanalyzing why I popped off on a person. I was a rage junkie, who ate too much, drank too much, shopped too much, worked out like crazy and impulsive as all hell. I could be charming and then mean as a rattlesnake. I also was perfectionistic. It was like I was either a bad ESTP or a bad INFJ on the shadow downtime. I had a boyfriend tell me I was extremely difficult person. All this until 2 years ago, when I was treated for Lyme. Then I became a calmer person who I didn't know existed. The hulk went away. I didn't know who I was. I spent a year figuring it out. Taking a MBTI test helped. Now I see bits of my shadow and know it's to turn on my lavender oil diffuser and relax. Otherwise, I'll end up mean Green all over again. Not pretty.

Reactions: Sandie33
[QUOTE="Arsal, posWell, as long as we're being anal about terminology: it should be "INFJ Shadow". "ESTP Shadow" would imply the INFJ part of ESTP. Regardless of which, an unhealthy INFJ could never be confused for a healthy ESTP and vice versa. It's more like "INFJ segueing into batshit insane territory", something I'm thoroughly familiar with from my brief flirtation with INFJs on other forums.

On topic:

I don't think these are unhealthy characteristics necessarily.[/QUOTE]

"NFJs on other forums."
There are other forums...where?

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle