you see? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

you see?

Sookie, you know very well one thing. You can feel whatever you want.

Federer- Of course you can. I have for years and years suffered with that. I just empathize so much and hate to see people suffer with this. I did not mean to offend you.

I will say that I identify with the feeling. I dont feel alone anymore. I am hoping to offer hope that it may not always be this way.

what if no one cared for you?

have you ever felt that? ALWAYS?

like for example you have a friend/relative or someone you care for. then when that person has problems you would help them and all

then you observe people around you, everyone around you, you see people caring and loving other people

then you see friends helping each other

you see kids with their parents

you see families that are happy and complete

you see people contented with their lives

you see smiles all around

you see success and accomplishments

you see friends forgiving friends

you see people understood by others

you see happiness

then.. you see yourself

then you realize that you don't have these things....

you're all alone

now wheres that like button...:m066:
A day in my life too lol

I think there are some barriers no one can break to stop loneliness.
Ask anyone and regardless of Introversion of Extroversion they will say that sometimes tehy feel lonely. It's most likely because no one can tell someone EVERYTHING. They can say most things, but somethings cannot be described with words, like dreams, love, grief etc. These are some of the most important things in people's lives and you can't share them.
It's kind of ironic how we're all alone in an overpopulated, social world.

feeling of being alone + empathy = :m167:
i don't really know why i feel really alone... i don't know it's kind of weird how i get along well with my friends people around me BUT... sometimes or most of the times... i feel invisible.. because they would all talk about something then i'm suddenly left out without them noticing it

i thought that before, i felt really invisible because i was surrounded by evil people bwahahaha then i was thinking that maybe.. just maybe.. when the time comes that i'm with good people i wouldn't feel invisble..

well now i STILL feel invisible just NOT THAT much.. i'm wondering if only INFJs feel this invisibility thing when i don't think others see us as invisible but we still invisible

and .. other times, i'm really happy and i tell myself that no one can affect me.. i'm happy.. my emotions are mine not theirs and it is fun sometimes how i can get that energy to KNOW MY emotions and not take the emotions of others... then i'd be happy all day because of being positive .. yehey!!!!!!!! :m105::mblow::m172::m146: