You may or may not remember me.. | INFJ Forum

You may or may not remember me..

InTheWomblikeCocoon

Community Member
Sep 13, 2008
MBTI
INTJ
I was a daily user on this website, always on, every other day until I went through a crisis and almost died...but Im back here to say that I would like to know and communicate with someone or people here who are suffering with a mental illness, at least I want to connect with someone who has some similar issues. (I was recently diagnosed with borderline personality-which I thought was bogus as a "disorder" until I began to see what I was really going through myself):m064:

I was a daily user on this website, always on, every other day until I went through a crisis and almost died...but Im back here to say that I would like to know and communicate with someone or people here who are suffering with a mental illness, at least I want to connect with someone who has some similar issues. (I was recently diagnosed with borderline personality-which I thought was bogus as a "disorder" until I began to see what I was really going through myself):m064:
Welcome back, I am really happy that you decided to come back, yes I remember seeing you around before. Though I am diagnosed, I also have many symptoms of borderline personality disorder( I tend to self-diagnose a lot) and have tried to commit suicide before, not to mention stages of almost cutting and right now heavy depression, in fact if it wasn't for all the support here, I would have probably given up, but that is a different story. I am rally glad you took such a big step an that everything is alright. I hope you enjoy your stay here once again :).

I'm glad you're back, and I hope you can get the help that you need now. *hugs*
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah, i go through depression as well alot, in fact i think maybe it shoud be added as a criteria for bpd: major depressive "episodes" that don't last as long bipolars or mdd but is still equal in severity

Welcome back! :D

I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad to hear you made it through and happy you're back here.

I've never been diagnosed with borderline but my therapist swears I have it. I have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Panic Disorder, and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.) Also, right now I'm going through a really hard time and I've been ungodly depressed. I've tried to commit suicide several times, have a history of cutting, and frequently have panic attacks. I've been pretty "mentally ill" since I was maybe seven or eight years old.

You can talk to me any time. I'd be happy to offer advice. :)

Last edited:
I really just want to thank everyone here for being so supportive and caring, even for a stranger. This place is really like a haven, and i hope it grows as a site. On the other hand, I dont think I can really trust personality tests anymore, because with bpd youre everything at different times!

I may not be an INTJ, or INFJ, or maybe we're all every personality in different situations!

I really just want to thank everyone here for being so supportive and caring, even for a stranger. This place is really like a haven, and i hope it grows as a site. On the other hand, I dont think I can really trust personality tests anymore, because with bpd youre everything at different times!

I may not be an INTJ, or INFJ, or maybe we're all every personality in different situations!
My husband is BPD and mild schizophrenic and is so INTJ it reaks. I think type can still come into play even if our minds are a little wonkey...we all have our moments I go into INFP mode just to relax my mind about all the chores i cant do until after i recover from surgery. We all use the process differently but its still there. Hang in there...

I'm pretty new here and I agree with you. This place is great and I'm glad I found it.

Best of luck in your situation. Be safe! :)

Glad to see you back
I remember all your interesting posts :angel:

I'm glad to see you back here again!

(and awesome CWO avatar)

I first found these forums after being linked through google to a discussion you started. After not seeing anymore activity on here I was worried about you. Very happy to receive contact!

I remember you, and I'm glad to see you again. Welcome back :)

I had been for a while trying to pinpoint a true type, while simultaneously trying to figure out my past history of contacts with what is considered "unworldly phenomena" and feelings of things along the lines of those "energies." I decided to match the apparent mysticism of Ni with my experiences.

welcome home