[INFJ] - You know you're an INFJ when... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

When the other introverts make you talk to the people because "they're introverts". (And you die a little inside.)

Omg.. I just laughed out loud reading that.. why does that even happen ? Every time I've been abroad on holiday with ex and friends etc, it's me who has to talk to the taxi driver, at the restaurant, to the hotel staff ?? For me ? The Excuse: You know the language (I don't) The Reason: Even extroverts get social anxiety

Omg.. I just laughed out loud reading that.. why does that even happen ? Every time I've been abroad on holiday with ex and friends etc, it's me who has to talk to the taxi driver, at the restaurant, to the hotel staff ?? For me ? The Excuse: You know the language (I don't) The Reason: Even extroverts get social anxiety

You know you're an INFJ when you do it anyway because standing there doing nothing would make other people feel uncomfortable, and you don't want to make anyone feel bad.

...you have done a cost benefit analysis on every aspect of your life (including posting on the INFJf).

...you evaluate and allow emotions based on how they will best further what you are trying to achieve.

...you schedule time to feel emotions so they don't overwhelm you at an inopportune time.

...you get deliriously happy when you are able to make some random daily task a bit more efficient.

Am I doing this right?

LOL!! get outta here

When you're admiring the view from the shopping centre balcony and the security guard (stranger) comes and tells you his whole life story including that his brother is a drug addict and he doesn't know what to do and wants your advice. And you haven't said a word.

sorry I shouldn't laugh, but that is so mega INFJ !! This is why I don't like shopping, or going outside.. lol lol. If one more person does this to me I am going to get business cards printed, and charge them. lol

sorry I shouldn't laugh, but that is so mega INFJ !! This is why I don't like shopping, or going outside.. lol lol. If one more person does this to me I am going to get business cards printed, and charge them. lol

I seriously get so surprised that this happens and it can be all over within 3-4 minutes. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

Someone you really don't know very well, tells you something very very personal and important to them, and asks for your advice..

When you're admiring the view from the shopping centre balcony and the security guard (stranger) comes and tells you his whole life story including that his brother is a drug addict and he doesn't know what to do and wants your advice. And you haven't said a word.

... And you have a nickname for the people who do that to you because it happens so often.
And they say things like, "You're my best friend. I have no one else to go to."

I seriously get so surprised that this happens and it can be all over within 3-4 minutes. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

I think this is one of the key indicators of being INFJ somehow people zero in on us, and tell us stuff they would never tell others. Worse, like you say they want our advice ?? Even worse ??? we feel compelled to try and help, and often do try to console and advise. One time a manager I never got one with asked me close the door of his office. I thought, oh well, here comes the big row.

Instead ? told me he was in a state, had phoned his boss in tears, was arguing with his wife etc.. all this with no build up or clue. I think I said "everything will be fine, take a break book a holiday etc" this kind of thing has happened to me numerous times. We must have some kind of 'neon' sign that says 'tell me about it' or whatever. I am trying to leave that sign in a drawer at home for a while.

You know you're an INFJ when people say, "You're different than other people." and it could be a compliment, or an insult, depending on who said it and the tone. :D :p

You know when you're an INFJ when you're able to accurately predict how a situation is going to turn out and then watch it all being played out in slow motion....

LOL!

c5767fe2cee806a7dd4a22e730c5f422.jpg

You know you're an INFJ when your idea of a fun night is pouring a glass of wine, turning on the water fountain, lighting up a candle and reading a good book, playing a video game or going on an INFJ forum.

fNY7f.jpg