[INFJ] - You know you're an INFJ when... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

You know when you're an INFJ when you're able to accurately predict how a situation is going to turn out and then watch it all being played out in slow motion....
But you can't tell anyone you knew that would happen (and they sould listen to you more often) because you would get in trouble for not saying anything... Not like they would of listened anyway

Your nearly reaching 1,000 postings and want to skip over it, stop posting, or run away and hide.
Also if having a birthday almost always gives you an anxiety attack.
Actually it's better now because I know I don't like lots of attention, big parties or get- togethers on that day.
Once I realised and accepted that it got easier.

...you have done a cost benefit analysis on every aspect of your life (including posting on the INFJf).

...you evaluate and allow emotions based on how they will best further what you are trying to achieve.

...you schedule time to feel emotions so they don't overwhelm you at an inopportune time.

...you get deliriously happy when you are able to make some random daily task a bit more efficient.

Am I doing this right?

...you have done a cost benefit analysis on every aspect of your life (including posting on the INFJf).

...you evaluate and allow emotions based on how they will best further what you are trying to achieve.

...you schedule time to feel emotions so they don't overwhelm you at an inopportune time.

...you get deliriously happy when you are able to make some random daily task a bit more efficient.

Am I doing this right?

These are more the characteristics of a Sensor and (possibly Thinker) not an Intuitive Feeler

-You get weirded out when you realize most other people don't notice or think as much as you do.
-You realize you never told someone something because the conversation you had with them was in your head.
-The conversation you had in your head didn't play out in real life the way it was supposed to go.
-Your dog really is your best friend.
-You thought way too much about this post today rather than working.
-You were at work late because people had to vent to you.
-Accused of not being a team player because you really can't be around the negative troll coworkers, but you can't tell them that because it would hurt their feelings.
-Your scheduled company will be served their favorite food and drink, unscheduled company..... the lights go out as the doorbell rings.

-You get weirded out when you realize most other people don't notice or think as much as you do.
-You realize you never told someone something because the conversation you had with them was in your head.
-The conversation you had in your head didn't play out in real life the way it was supposed to go.
-Your dog really is your best friend.
-You thought way too much about this post today rather than working.
-You were at work late because people had to vent to you.
-Accused of not being a team player because you really can't be around the negative troll coworkers, but you can't tell them that because it would hurt their feelings.
-Your scheduled company will be served their favorite food and drink, unscheduled company..... the lights go out as the doorbell rings.

There should be a 'Love' button

... when you read this post, are interested in saying something, and in reading what others say, but can't be bothered doing either and end up writing a post like this.