[INFJ] - You know you're an INFJ when... | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

You know you're an INFJ when you just can't get your head around sensors. (I think it's more about not wanting to spend all of our time in the place.....) :m075:

Or when sensors just can't wrap their heads around you. (With exceptions.)

You know you're an INFJ when you 'zone out' to think about what move you should make for your future and you apologize and say to your friend, "Sorry. I was looking at my life from all angles, as if I'm an outsider."
And she replies, "I know. You can do that. It's sort of creepy."

When this picture of a tiny hamster with a broken arm makes you go "awwwww" and melt from the sheer adorableness, but also simultaneously fills you with burning, murderous rage at the possibility that someone did this intentionally to this hamster and that it wasn't just an accident, so now you are plotting someone's demise while still making lovey eyes at a lil hamster.

hamster-broken-arm-cast-fb__700-png.jpg

You know you're an INFJ when you just can't get your head around sensors. (I think it's more about not wanting to spend all of our time in the place.....) :m075:
but also from the boredom at their detailed POV and their unceasing attempts to convince you that black can only be black and white can only be white

When you enjoy "figuring people out" so much that you spend hours on Omegle just trying to find people that don't want to sext, and after awhile you give up and start scolding the strangers you meet for their use of profanities, and for being rude in general.

Also when you mirror people so well that you worry they will never truly know what you're really like- and you also wonder what you're really like.

when you try to avoid spoilers in any form.

(My ENFP friend gets annoyed by this. She mentioned the third season of an anime(which I hadn't seen) very, very briefly; and I proceeded to describe the season to her in detail. She's never spoiled anything to me since.)

when you try to avoid spoilers in any form.

(My ENFP friend gets annoyed by this. She mentioned the third season of an anime(which I hadn't seen) very, very briefly; and I proceeded to describe the season to her in detail. She's never spoiled anything to me since.)

I hate spoilers so bad! Especially movie trailers, I will immediately start think about the movie and what I make up in my mind is never as good as it ends up being. My husband (also an ENFP) loves trailers so he will only show me safe ones that don't show anything about the movie. He thinks I'm weird!