yin yang test | INFJ Forum

yin yang test

Your result for The Yin or Yang Test by http://www.okcupid.com/profile//...
You scored 18 Yin and 13 Yang!

mt1110244070.jpg
Because the yin and yang is a very abstract symbol, it would be hard to explain what your results would mean about you as a person.

YIN: night, rest, darkness, feminine, winter, introversion, hardness, dissolution and return (to creation), autumn, winter, weak, rain, passive, intuition, psychological

YANG: day, activity, light, masculine, summer, extroversion, softness, creative, spring, summer, strong, fire, aggressive, intellect, dynamic, physical

... if you are a balance of the 2, then good for you, that is the ideal state of being

Holy Crap! This is like an INFJ premonition. I was going to look for a yin and yang test today. :m161:

Your result for The Yin or Yang Test by ...
You scored 17 Yin and 14 Yang!

mt1110244070.jpg
Because the yin and yang is a very abstract symbol, it would be hard to explain what your results would mean about you as a person.

YIN: night, rest, darkness, feminine, winter, introversion, hardness, dissolution and return (to creation), autumn, winter, weak, rain, passive, intuition, psychological

YANG: day, activity, light, masculine, summer, extroversion, softness, creative, spring, summer, strong, fire, aggressive, intellect, dynamic, physical

... if you are a balance of the 2, then good for you, that is the ideal state of being.

I guess I'm a little short on the Yang. I'll try to monkey it up a bit. :m114:

You scored 18 Yin and 14 Yang!

mt1110244070.jpg

We are heavily yin. Do I even bother testing?

Wait...wait...MORE HOLY CRAP.

You scored 15 Yin and 18 Yang!

But, but :m049:

I am yang monkey. :m144:

Last edited:
You scored 17 Yin and 15 Yang!

15 yang 15 yin.

I'm in perfect balance.

You scored 19 Yin and 13 Yang!

And before you put them in my face... no thank you to the Yang Monkeys. I've worked hard over the years to reduce my yang and will eventually find more balance.

You scored 19 Yin and 13 Yang!

And before you put them in my face... no thank you to the Yang Monkeys. I've worked hard over the years to reduce my yang and will eventually find more balance.

I see how it is.

:m127:

You scored 18 Yin and 14 Yang!

mt1110244070.jpg

... if you are a balance of the 2, then good for you, that is the ideal state of being.

For more information on the yin and yang, check out these websites:

mmmmmmmmmmm noodles. :m148:

19 Yin 11 Yang

No surprise there....lol

(would be 20/10 if I was female)