IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
So awesome SOOOO awesome. I LOVE this sorts of stuff. xkcd you've done it again.

We need to work harder to carve out our own little island in forumland :D

online_communities_2_large.png

Reactions: jyrffw54
This, is officially my wallpaper.

I'm inclined to think that the internet should be a bit bigger than that in respect to spoken language.

Last edited:
I'm inclined to think that the internet is a bit bigger than that is respect to spoken language.

I cannot understand this sentence for the life of me.

This is too awesome!

I agree. INFJs should have their own isolated island

The internet is more of a universe collection, so yes the few sites listed there would make up the world! what an interesting world we live in.

I wish it would all burn.

Hrm...

I doubt an INFJ forum will ever be of much importance. If it's true that they're so rare, and that most here are fakes, factor in the relatively low interest most other types share in them.

It'd take one of us to become internationally famous to put us on the map.

I doubt an INFJ forum will ever be of much importance. If it's true that they're so rare, and that most here are fakes, factor in the relatively low interest most other types share in them.

Hmm, yeah you are right. There should at least be a "MBTI islands" cluster though :D.

But hey, if it was my world, I'd have an MBTI zoo in every city, with at least twelve INFJ's per cage, you are fascinating to watch, in much the same way collapsing buildings are mesmerising.

I'll admit, you make a good poster boy Indy, your video comes up everytime I type 'INFJ forum' into google. (Yes, I still haven't memorised the address...)

Hmm, yeah you are right. There should at least be a "MBTI islands" cluster though :D.

All the MBTI forums put together have only about 50,000 members. See that little island in the lower right section of the map labeled "Whirlpool Forums"? That has almost 400,000 members.

I think it would be a bit of a stretch.

If you read the fine print though, it's also about the activity and number of posts from the forums as well, that might push us over a limit. Besides, there are a lot of unnamed islands, who's to say one of those isn't ours :D.

I'm happy that Nationstates finally made it on there. I'm over there :d

I laughed at the size of Diaspora.

Hey, wow, I missed a map related thread? That's not allowed! This is GREAT :D The story of my internet based travels writes itself.
I love how I'm definitely native to the shores of Snob Sound. They should make an online atlas that zeroes in on the smaller sites. I bet there's a Psychology Forum archipelago in the Forums cluster.