Would you like an INTJ? | INFJ Forum

Would you like an INTJ?

Wolverine

Dec 13, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Hello all... I am an INTJ and so you might be wondering why I am here. Simply because I'm an INTJ doesn't mean I don't have feelings... I just prefer a rational approach to feeling, I guess lol. Anyway, I was wondering if there are any INFJ girls out there around my age (20 on Dec. 18th) who might feel compatible with an INTJ. Perhaps my T could compliment your F, and vice versa.

I guess I should give a cursory description of my hobbies/interests. I absolutely love downhill skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, and outdoors stuff generally. Also, I enjoy reading, writing, theology/philosophy, and music (guitar/piano/singing), among other things. If any of this sounds interesting, I would like to get to know you. :)

Hi, welcome. Don't worry, INFJs here have an interest in INTJs.

When you say, you have a rational approach to feeling, what do you mean?

I am married to an INFJ/p Explain this rational approach please

Yes, there is no need to worry. I have one INTJ friend and i am ok with INTJs. :D

Whatever the personality, your true personality will come out and i am sure it will be best for ever. :)

If I say no, will you summon the rest of the X-Men?

Nah, I'm just kidding. I like INTJ's very much. I just like to tease them sometimes (all in good sport, of course) Besides, I wouldn't discount a potential partner or friend based on MBTI type anyway. That's just silly.

And by, the by, welcome to the forums, Wolverine!

Last edited:
Welcome. Yes, we are INTJ friendly here! We will set you up with a nice INFJ girl. First you must meet the parents though! :m123:

TDHT, you know of the X-Men and Bane?? You are too awsome!

Welcome. Yes, we are INTJ friendly here! We will set you up with a nice INFJ girl. First you must meet the parents though! :m123:

Who is X-Men and Bane here?

So, are you implying that Wolverine is an INTJ? Hmm.

'course I know of 'em, QP. In fact, I'm having them over for dinner next weekend. I'm thinking of serving some turkey and then playing some Marvel vs. DC :)

Want to join?

'course I know of 'em, QP. In fact, I'm having them over for dinner next weekend. I'm thinking of serving some turkey and then playing some Marvel vs. DC :)

Want to join?

I'm there, and I'm brigning my GL power ring too! Wolvy can slice the turkey! :m179:

I think we've derailed this thread faster than an INTJ would be able to handle. :m097:

Anyway, I imagine there are plenty of INFJ girls out there who would love to enjoy the fun that INTJs provide. So many of my own friends are INTJs it's easy to see how they would make an INFJ girl very happy. Go get 'em!

Reactions: grt$5vb
dammmmmmmmmmmnit.

IM NOT AN INFJ BUT I FUCKIN LOVE INTJS!!!!!!
...just sayin'

Reactions: grt$5vb