Would you give it all away, just to earn a living through your own efforts? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you give it all away, just to earn a living through your own efforts?

I'd use it to support myself and others as I worked a way to make a living - it sucks for me that university fees are so high, as I'm going to be living on toast for the next 4 years...
Then, after I'd earned my way, I'd give it all to different charities in my will - or to my next of kin.
You can't get far without money today :( (unless you're a genuis or incredibly lucky).

i've always dreamed i would study for pleasure and not work if i had unlimited funds but now i think that i would eventually end up becoming bored of studying to no purpose and would want to work and contribute to society. apart from that i can't really imagine what i'd do with the money, maybe i'd spend a lot of it on my making my loved ones secure and on experiences with them, and maybe i'd donate a lot of it to charities and causes. i'm pretty certain i'd keep enough of it to have a comfortable life and never go without the things i needed, but i'd still want to do some form of work. it's very pleasant to imagine having that kind of freedom though.

EDIT, someone told me that if you own a computer you're in the top tiniest wealth bracket of the world. although things are all relative and we have to pay loads in developed nations to maintain our standards of what we consider to be acceptable living, the price of a small bottle of coke can feed a large family for a week in some places.

Last edited: