[PUG] - Women Are Stupid | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Women Are Stupid

I would not say women are stupid but a fair few of them engage in stupid behaviour. The worst of women in general is a rampant insecurity which leads them to degrade and put down others in order to feel better about themselves. Personally I have less trust in the female gender in general because I have discovered them to be quick to anger, vengeful and more apt to engage in tit for tat kind of battles than the males I have known. All of that behaviour I find tedious and choose not to be around it.

I found this really funny because I have seen it happen more than once. Through my life I have seen so many examples of this in real life. Part of the problem is that my mother is one of them. She is very successful and worked hard to find her place in a male dominated work place and now she blames every problem she has on men. She will only hire gay men and women and is on multiple women

I have noticed a form of supidity here in suburbia....mainly stemming from chronic distraction and fragmentation. Affects both sexes though.

Last edited:
From the OP is sounds as though women on facebook may be complacent/indifferent to being quite stupid - they are only concerned that there be someone worse than they.

Taking consolation in the fact that there is someone worse off than oneself is called 'fool's consolation.'

Personally, I think both women and men can be quite stupid, but as a general statement, women's stupidity is more often awe-inspiring than men's.