The Grandmaster in Disguise
Jul 9, 2012
Somewhere out there
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Something?
God or Humans?

PS: I have my own opinion on the topic, but will keep it for myself for a while.

Last edited:
God is All That Is. You are God, We are God. God is One
You are/were God before you came here so that you could pretend to be a human. When you stop pretending to be human, you'll be God again

As you pointed out in the title, the witch came first. She then created gods and humans. They were supposed to have a symbiotic relationship, but the humans became envious of the gods power. They created fire in order to show that the gods were not needed. Such an act did not go down well with the gods, they were the masters of all elements. And so a terrible war began. The gods were powerful, but the humans plenty. Many died and the witch looked on. She swore she would not interfere and so had to watch her two creations murder one another.

When the battle ended and the fog cleared, there was only one left standing. In grief the witch and the human went to one another, they found comfort in each other's touch. From that union what is now know as man grew.

Reactions: muir
@Shagie

It depends what kind of God are you taling about...a theistic God, or a phanteistic one, or maybe deistic?
What is the nature of your God?

@Shagie

It depends what kind of God are you taling about...a theistic God, or a phanteistic one, or maybe deistic?
What is the nature of your God?

When I am talking about God I mean the Universal Architect, the creator of all thing. Is God a creation of the human imagination or is human a creation of God's imagination?

When I am talking about God I mean the Universal Architect, the creator of all thing. Is God a creation of the human imagination or is human a creation of God's imagination?
Yes, but there are very important distinction...
Pantheism: This God is All. There is no Creation in this view, there is just the ilusion of Creation...God is All, meaning that anything is God (see charlene's post). There is no diatinction between God and anything else, because Anything is God.

Deism:
This is a kind of theism that developed historically as a rejection of Christianity organised religion.
This view rejects Revelation, and religious Authority. It has been called "natural theologhy". The attributes of Deist God are very similar if not identic with the
Theism God.

Theism: This is the God of classic Judeo-Christian tradition.(and Islam, but with some imporetant differences).
This God is distinct from Creation, Personal and infinite in power, knowledge, and in all His attributes.
The God of the Bible is self-existent, eternal, and the sustainer of all Creation.

There is no first because we know there are no independent causes.

When Aristotle posited the Unmoved Mover, it was because he had a weak, linear understanding of cause and effect based on his understanding of the immediately tangible world.

However we now know that things are co-arising, every thing is both a cause and an effect simultaneously and that the order of events is relative to your perspective.

i.e. everything is god and it only became god and humans when humans separated god and humans, but humans were god before they were humans, before humans existed.

We were the universe before we took forms and decided that we aren't anymore.

There is no first because we know there are no independent causes.

When Aristotle posited the Unmoved Mover, it was because he had a weak, linear understanding of cause and effect based on his understanding of the immediately tangible world.

However we now know that things are co-arising, every thing is both a cause and an effect simultaneously and that the order of events is relative to your perspective.

i.e. everything is god and it only became god and humans when humans separated god and humans, but humans were god before they were humans, before humans existed.

We were the universe before we took forms and decided that we aren't anymore.

Absolutely!