Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

Cresentmon, if the problem is that people won't leave you alone, how about stepping outside for a moment? Get some fresh air, go for a walk, grab some Starbucks.

They're responding, you're responding back, etc etc, so you just keep locking heads.

If it's just that one member, then let's call them in and ask them if their intent was to bother you. Maybe it's a misunderstanding.

It's a forum after all, responding to each other is what it's made for.

Yes we do. We are members as well and we abide by the rules the same as any other.

Please refer to the Rules of the forum, you'll find the link at the bottom of this page, or use the report function. We would be happy to assist you with any of your complaints there. We also invite you to use the ignore feature as well.

We corrupt mods get a little trigger happy and permaban when we suspect someone of causing disrespect and discord amongst the members. Thank you for adhering to the rules and resoecting other members views.

Ban me if you want. I don't wish to stay in this cesspit. I already said i'm leaving.

YEs ma'am @Lady Jolanda . :( I apologize. *mutters under my breath* I hope you can see why I get heated. I HATE IT when people talk down to my friends! God it triggers me
Of course!

We're all human beings with feelings and hotspots.

I simply told one of the members that was popular apparently to stop bothering me. I may have actually apologized if they didn't all start hounding me about it.
I'm being calm, I promise. He really honestly, truly, was just replying to you, as we all do on here, on this very active and vocal site. We develop bonds, and get to know the people. We know that he wasn't singling you out. And you refused to believe us. That's all. If you think that little bit of replying was stalkerish, you have another thing coming when you get 93 notifications from the same person who read a thread you were active in. It happens here. I think if you want to remain here and happy, you may want to accept that you are going to have people contributing and commenting on what you say a LOT more than what just happened. Not all will be negative i you don't accuse them of stalking. I promise! This is an amazing place!

I am. I am open-minded and receptive but not towards Te. I don't how many more ways i'm meant to say this before people here get it.

Perhaps I'm being woefully wrong here, but isn't it a bit contradictory to say you're open minded, but don't listen to people whom you see as having a different perspective on reality to yours?

open-minded
adjective

UK

/ˌəʊ.pənˈmaɪn.dɪd/ US

/ˌoʊ.pənˈmaɪn.dɪd/

willing to consider ideas and opinions that are new or different to your own:

Perhaps I'm being woefully wrong here, but isn't it a bit contradictory to say you're open minded, but don't listen to people whom you see as having a different perspective on reality to yours?

open-minded
adjective

UK

/ˌəʊ.pənˈmaɪn.dɪd/ US

/ˌoʊ.pənˈmaɪn.dɪd/

INFJs and ENFPs are open-minded and receptive compared to other types. I said I don't like Te. I don't mind other forms of reasoning however. All the other types dislike all forms of reasoning that don't apply to their function stack.

Lol, mod but i'm ignoring April. I know that she just really wants my attention.

open-minded
adjective

UK

/ˌəʊ.pənˈmaɪn.dɪd/ US

/ˌoʊ.pənˈmaɪn.dɪd/

I was about to post the same exact thing, glad I saw you did it. I am calm and not trying to be mean now, I hope she truly gets what we are trying to say.

Reactions: Sandie33
Ban me if you want. I don't wish to stay in this cesspit. I already said i'm leaving.
I don't need to show up to every fight, however.

You did not use the proper avenue to contact this Mod, you posted in my personal space.

Had you read the intro and glanced through the rules before becoming insidious, you would have been aware of Forum proceedures.

And, since you've have informed of your departure, why are you still here?

Yes we do. We are members as well and we abide by the rules the same as any other.

Please refer to the Rules of the forum, you'll find the link at the bottom of this page, or use the report function. We would be happy to assist you with any of your complaints there. We also invite you to use the ignore feature as well.

We corrupt mods get a little trigger happy and permaban when we suspect someone of causing disrespect and discord amongst the members. Thank you for adhering to the rules and resoecting other members views.
I see no credit being given here. It’s even worse than I thought.

Reactions: April
I was waiting for an actual non-corrupt mod to show up that's why. A 2w1 INFJ is an ENFJ.

Ban me please or better yet delete my account if you can.
There is no reason for that. (if you can see this because I think you said you ignored me because I want your attention, which is bullshit, but okay) We are a mature group, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if you and I and these other very same people had a positive and mature and great discussion about something entirely different in another thread. We don't really hold grudges, is what I am saying. We don't dislike you, we dislike what you did... and I actually I am speaking for myself here but I know others agree. :)

Ban me please or better yet delete my account if you can.
If that's truly what you wish, I will.

You seem quite worked up though. Take some time out, see if that helps. Maybe you'll feel differently in an hour or two.

''There is no reason for that'' says the person that told me to leave. I don't wish to stay here because of the mods are corrupt, period. It has hardly anything to do with this dispute.

Reactions: April
Yeah, fuck those assholes. Especially the INFPs, am I right?
giphy.gif