Whose type are you? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Whose type are you?

Haha could be...it must be the independent, tomboy thing....cuz I'm not petite, I'm tall and fairly overweight (blah). I do like clothes and make up though, and I take pretty decent care of my hair. I never leave the house looking like I just rolled out of bed. But, at the same time, I listen to metal, I know how to do a lot of basic car maintenance, I know how to hang dry wall, I can fix a lot of shit myself, my sense of humor can be kind of raunchy at times, and when I want to, I can drink most guys I know under the table. I kill my own spiders. I collect knives. I'd rather watch a good horror movie than a sappy chick flick. I don't even own a dress. Blah blah blah. I guess a lot of guys don't like that, I dunno. LOL

And I adore you too [MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION].

Genetically I'm fucked for being any good at handy stuff. But I do pretty everything for myself with no help whatsoever. (Sometimes that means shit falling apart at home until someone takes pity on me haha) I'm really tomboyish in some of my tastes and how I come accross and definitely my humour. haha and yes, I've learned to handle my drink pretty fucking well for someone of my size. I went out drinking with my uncles and my aunt was blown away that I Was keeping up with them no bother! :D

Genetically I'm fucked for being any good at handy stuff. But I do pretty everything for myself with no help whatsoever. (Sometimes that means shit falling apart at home until someone takes pity on me haha) I'm really tomboyish in some of my tastes and how I come accross and definitely my humour. haha and yes, I've learned to handle my drink pretty fucking well for someone of my size. I went out drinking with my uncles and my aunt was blown away that I Was keeping up with them no bother! :D

LMAO, that reminds me of this past Christmas. My uncle and I were putting beers away like nobodies business and he was like, it's gotta be the Irish in ya. I said, Yeah, and don't forget that I'm part German too, I was born with alcohol in my blood.

A mix of very different types of people actually. Especially people who would fit the ENFP description and silent or shy people. Also the type of people that are not my type. Funny mix :D