Who's your evil twin??? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who's your evil twin???

Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)

741b5571-e56f-489b-81a5-f73047a393df.jpg

Same :)

The Joker (Batman)

"Why so serious partner? Don't you recognize your twin? where do you think your sense of adventure, mischief and your wicked sense of humor comes from? It's all from my evil side of the family. So come on, let's tell Batman a couple of jokes he will never forget"

c9625647-1470-4647-971e-f23278052649.jpg

Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians):

"Hello Darling, care for some tea? What's wrong, don't you know your own vicious twin sister? Come on, you're just like me, you dress in style, you're elegant and you have the highest work ethic - only you use it to do good, how boring! Did you think you made it to where you are today all by yourself? HA! Dear Cruella is with you in every step of the way. Now please, take me to the nearest mall, I need a new coat"

The Joker (Batman)

"Why so serious partner? Don't you recognize your twin? where do you think your sense of adventure, mischief and your wicked sense of humor comes from? It's all from my evil side of the family. So come on, let's tell Batman a couple of jokes he will never forget"

⇎_⇎

Darth Vader

"Greetings, welcome to the dark side, let me introduce myself: I... Am... Your... TWIN! You have my dark humor, strong mind and sense of duty, only you use them to make the world better - now why would you do that when you can be bad? With my powers and your wisdom, we could take down the rebels!"

*practices force-choke*

cruella

Lord Voldemort

"Come, my twin brother, join me in my journey. Just like me, your wisdom, quick thinking and creativity leads you on your way, so we will get along just fine. Together, we will take down that dreadful Harry Potter and take over the world!"