Who's your evil twin??? | INFJ Forum

Who's your evil twin???

Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)

741b5571-e56f-489b-81a5-f73047a393df.jpg

"Greetings twin. I've waited years for this opportunity to meet you. Now I've finally found someone who is just as conniving, loving and revengeful as me (my brother Jaime is OK, but he's too nice for my taste). Would you like to join me in the bedroom? we can continue our little talk there..."

...WHERE'S MY JAMIE!!!!!?!! <3

Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)

c9625647-1470-4647-971e-f23278052649.jpg

"Hello Darling, care for some tea? What's wrong, don't you know your own vicious twin sister? Come on, you're just like me, you dress in style, you're elegant and you have the highest work ethic - only you use it to do good, how boring! Did you think you made it to where you are today all by yourself? HA! Dear Cruella is with you in every step of the way. Now please, take me to the nearest mall, I need a new coat"

Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)

21efab3d-1383-4710-af36-9c9d02acbf9d.jpg

"Come, my twin brother, join me in my journey. Just like me, your wisdom, quick thinking and creativity leads you on your way, so we will get along just fine. Together, we will take down that dreadful Harry Potter and take over the world!"

"Come, my twin brother, join me in my journey. Just like me, your wisdom, quick thinking and creativity leads you on your way, so we will get along just fine. Together, we will take down that dreadful Harry Potter and take over the world!"

Voldemort is actually the good twin.

Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)

View attachment 20755

"Hello Darling, care for some tea? What's wrong, don't you know your own vicious twin sister? Come on, you're just like me, you dress in style, you're elegant and you have the highest work ethic - only you use it to do good, how boring! Did you think you made it to where you are today all by yourself? HA! Dear Cruella is with you in every step of the way. Now please, take me to the nearest mall, I need a new coat"
I got the same?

Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)

"Greetings twin. I've waited years for this opportunity to meet you. Now I've finally found someone who is just as conniving,
loving and revengeful as me (my brother Jaime is OK, but he's too nice for my taste). Would you like to join me in the bedroom?
we can continue our little talk there..."

That's funny. What do you say you and I go out on the town and find ourselves some dalmatian puppies!

No! Evil dogs. I was attacked by one once.

7e6499ae-b1d1-4fbb-94a3-5c3b366708d3.jpg

Darth Vader (Star Wars)

"Greetings, welcome to the dark side, let me introduce myself: I... Am... Your... TWIN! You have my dark humor, strong mind and sense of duty, only you use them to make the world better - now why would you do that when you can be bad? With my powers and your wisdom, we could take down the rebels!

[video=youtube;ecDBB2bvbNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecDBB2bvbNQ[/video]

Loki (The Avengers)
32eb36d5-0742-4768-a079-7509397da17f.jpg

"Hello Brother! You've finally found out about my existence. I am pleased we have a chance to talk. I've always wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your sense of loyalty, duty and immense wisdom - you resemble me so much, it's uncanny. Will you stay for supper? I want to talk to you about helping me take down a few superheros"

:D funny enough I had a huge crush on Loki from the Avengers

Darth Vader (Star Wars)
c97da63f-08fe-4470-89b4-fd2cbdfe250f.jpg

"Greetings, welcome to the dark side, let me introduce myself: I... Am... Your... TWIN! You have my dark humor, strong mind and sense of duty, only you use them to make the world better - now why would you do that when you can be bad? With my powers and your wisdom, we could take down the rebels."

I have no evil twin.

Time to squish some Muggles.