Vilku

Community Member
Feb 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1, 7w6, 4w3
for me, hitler and jesus.

the more i dwell about what they mustve been thinking, what their mindset is, the more i realize im just like them.
both infj's, hitle 6w5 sx so, jesus 2w1 sx sp. although hitler could be an enfj? (infj's style of major influence is a more shady super understanding of people and creating a religion or theory based on it, isnt it?)
like jesus had the strategy of just figuring out the entire reality, and using others to actually write that bible since life is short, and to achieve most, you must focus on the relevant.

thats exactly the kind of strategy that yeilds most satisfaction and results for me. instead of being blindly a sheep who participates in debates with people, i observe. i take notions in my memory, which i later use as like a database for figuring out the reality. when i eavesdrop other people having conversations or watch tv series conversations, it surprices me so much how seriously stupid the people are. apparently, talking with me is like a guiding voice of sanity, to keep them from talking of stupid things. and since i rarely if ever eavesdrop, this universe beyound me is alien to me.

and if i ever get to achieve my ambitions,(that of understanding enough human reality to change it) it will be more like what jesus did than hitler. i would create a superior theory thats simply just so superior, that it will spread by itself, and people will create million denominations out of it. just like they did of bible. (well it seems like mbti/socionics/enneagram/instincts is one of such theories produced by this mindset.)

but like hitler and jesus, they were both deeply evil. jesus knew that people would start burning "witches" and "wizards" because of it, he knew it would start wars.

in that sense, hitler and jesus were very similar. both caused wars, genocide, hatred, forced people into a mold, and so forth. i wonder, why is it people dont regard jesus the same way they do with hitler? opinionated bias and being too stupid to realize he knew what his actions would cause, or simply being in ignorance of it like the pro-nazis.

not that other forms of governing humans were any better. for example, slavery is still legal in america. people see the immorality of slavery? oh, give it a new name! problem solved. and i wont mention that new name, since majority of people are manipulated into seeing it as somehting noble. well, the romans saw slavery a noble thing back then, so it doesnt surprice that whatever they name the act of slavery, it will be seen as a noble thing. until people notice it and they change the name again, lols.

on actual people whom i relate with the most, have been self proclaimed intp's at forums. ive noticed eery similarities in them, that they have exactly the same kind of htoughts i used to have. this way of relating ive never experienced with others. but there are also equally many self proclaimed intp's who do things in forums i could never see myself succumbing to. perhaps the stereotypes just distort peoples perspectives, so who knows their real types.. (ive also noted some intj's to have an all encompassioning understanding of everything, like combining all human knowledge to get to the core of existence, which with i relate a lot to, myself. like how im creating my own sociology theories based on personality psychology.)

now, you.

I mostly relate to people that see no evil in Jesus.

From the select few quotes of William James I saw, I find I agreed with most of them.

Reading the title, I thought it was about who on this forum. Then I saw Hitler or Jesus... Then a block of tl;dr

No... just no

Reactions: Jill Hives
I don't agree Jesus was evil, at all. He was the Son of God !

Reactions: just me
I relate most to [MENTION=5160]Vilku[/MENTION].

I wouldn't put my views on Jesus in this superior theory if I were you... Be aware, it may get in the pile... like so many...

Toyosatomimi no Miko

Toyosatomimi no Miko (豊聡耳 神子) is a saint who spread Buddhism across the country as ruler while Seiga Kaku taught her Taoism. She was the final boss of Ten Desires. As a follower of Taoism training to attain immortality, she now lives her life in a simple, carefree manner, as a hermit.

Personality
Miko is characterized as being "surprisingly casual", and frequently jokes around. Though she's a fully immortal hermit, she still tends to get involved in secular affairs because of her origins as a ruler. During combat, however, she displays no sign of weakness and seems to completely see through her opponents. As a hermit, she isn't concerned about teaching her techniques to the many that want to become her disciples, and simply uses them as servants and couriers. She's cooperative and friendly towards humans in general, though.

Abilities
In Symposium of Post-mysticism it's speculated that Miko has superhuman abilities other than those listed below, but these are unknown.

Listening to ten people's conversations at the same time
According to legend Prince Shoutoku was so smart that he could understand ten people questioning him at once, and reply to each of them with perfect answers. In addition to this ability Miko can discern the "ten desires" of those she talks to, giving her insight into their personality and motives. Miko has trouble analysing those who inherently lack one or more of the ten desires, such as half-phantoms, and is unable to read Koishi Komeiji at all.
Because of this ability Miko's ears are extremely sensitive, leading her to wear earmuffs.

Abilities as a shikaisen
Miko is trained in Taoist magic, seeming to favor spells themed around light and swords. She has displayed a number of abilities typically associated with hermits, including shukuchi movement (with the aid of a cape).

Attracting desire
Miko has displayed the ability to attract and absorb desires from her surroundings (usually in the form of vulgar spirits) to increase her power. In Hopeless Masquerade this takes the form of a secondary popularity meter, increasing or reducing her stats depending on the crowd's opinion of her. It is unclear whether this ability is related to her status as a saint and/or god, or simply an extension of her ability to hear desires.

Occupation
Miko's a hermit living in Senkai. Though she apparently has disciples, she doesn't teach them her ways, but rather treats them as servants. Her main goal is to achieve immortality, and then eventually become a celestial.

Reactions: Tin Man
You may be stirring up unnecessary controversy saying Jesus was evil... but I see what you're trying to say. I kind of agree.
Who am I similar to? I've found vague similarities in other types but not much... I couldn't really name a specific person because I'd be like to name off something fictional before factual... erm... nope. I dunno.

Used to be Willy Wonka. But things have really changed.

Now, I relate most to the prophets in Holy Scripture.

I see EVERYTHING in terms of God's ULTIMATE PURPOSE--To glorify himself in the salvation of chosen sinners.

I've just been called to preach at my local church, and Lord willing, I'll preach CHRIST til I die.

Last edited:
Reactions: just me
Stephen King

Jesus. infj male, son of God, put the radicals in their place so peacefully, put the moneychangers in their place at the Temple, arose from the grave, fulfilled prophecies, spoke things and watched them happen, cried every now and then, stood up to others for others, took their punishment on Himself, spoke to God all the time, prayed a lot, chose to die rather than lie, spoke in parables, told Peter what he would do before he did it, mentor, Master, servant, miracle-worker, healer, highly intelligent man, forgave me, ...

Used to be Willy Wonka. But things have really changed.

Now, I relate most to the prophets in Holy Scripture.

I see EVERYTHING in terms of God's ULTIMATE PURPOSE--To glorify himself in the salvation of chosen sinners.
I

I've just been called to preach at my local church, and Lord willing, I'll preach CHRIST til I die.

Whoever asked me "Which prophet do you relate to the most?"

i cant find who it was who asked me, but the answer is probably Jeremiah.

or maybe Jonah.

I don't agree Jesus was evil, at all. He was the Son of God !

youre wrong. this is my dream. err, i mean nightmare. why else would everyone in my dream be living in different planets?
why else can people only partly see what i project into this reality?

Try projecting truth; it may work for you. Let us know ...