Which type did you lose your virginity to? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which type did you lose your virginity to?

Which type did you lose for virginity to?

• Total voters
Those ENFPs, always trying to get into INFJs' pants...

Still a virgin, but I thought I would end up losing my virginity to my ENFP ex. Now I'm pretty sure my current ENTP boyfriend will be the one.

Ne doms are just so sexy... :mlove2:
ENFPS just love INFJs. IDK

I'm obviously not an INFJ, but I lost mine to an ENFJ. ENFJs have been my primary partners, but the best was an INTP.

It was so long ago that I can't remember enough of his quirks to make a somewhat accurate guess.

If I had to guess based on what I do remember of him, I would say ENTP.

ESTP?

Lost it for the most dumbest reason and it still bugs me to this day

REGRET

INTJ

ISTJ
charming man, I guess he has that strong sense of security.

Last edited:
First woman I had sex with was an I somethin' T somethin' and the first man I had sex with was an I...N......S?F/T? He was an introvert, that is all I know for sure *shrug*

Hard to say... what was she? I guess an ISFP... with some emotional issues?
Same.
Or at least an undeveloped ISFP. Living in the moment (Se), following your own needs (utter lack of Fe). She made for a terrible person who has no regard of any social consequences of her actions.

We both took each others virginity. I was 21, she was 20.
The first time we tried, she said no, only seconds before starting and started crying.. Her ex broke up with her a few years before, because she just couldn't have sex and she was afraid she still couldn't do it.
I comforted her and we ended up doing it anyway a few days later. Now she's a quite slutty person and hurt me a few times. We're seperate for some time now. I guess I opened her up D:

INFP, first steady girlfriend.

XNTP I think.