Which Parks and Rec/The Office character are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which Parks and Rec/The Office character are you?

You got: Donna Meagle / Jim Halpert
You're chill, sarcastic, and down-to-earth like no other. You're the "cool kid" in every social situation, but you never let it go to your head. Just make sure you use your sharp wit for good — a brain like yours has the potential to both help and hurt your peers. We're not too worried, though; you've got a good heart.
I was hoping for April again but alas... I've never been the cool kid in any situation.

You got: Donna Meagle / Jim Halpert
You're chill, sarcastic, and down-to-earth like no other. You're the "cool kid" in every social situation, but you never let it go to your head. Just make sure you use your sharp wit for good — a brain like yours has the potential to both help and hurt your peers. We're not too worried, though; you've got a good heart.

Donna/Jim
Idk anything about these shows/characters
649044796555657261.png

You got: Leslie Knope–Darryl Philbin

enhanced-654-1588170267-7.jpg

You're a motivated self-starter, and you're always at the top of your game. Friends and coworkers alike depend on you to help them tackle challenges: When something needs to get done, you're the person for the job. Just remember to take a breather sometimes — you deserve to relax as much as everyone else!

I've never watched the show.