Which one of the 8 types of humor do you have? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which one of the 8 types of humor do you have?

Surreal Humor

You have the most absurd sense of humor. You are fascinated by trippy and bizarre things and are always incorporating the most creepy, yet hilarious elements of life into your jokes. Your humor is a mix between dark humor, sarcasm, outrageous comedic brilliance and slap stick. You are easily entertained by almost every type of comedy and use all of the crazy experiences in your life to inspire hilarious jokes to cheer anyone up.

Where my dry humor at? I'd say I'm pretty much between sarcastic, dark, witty, and dry. Mostly, I like to mess with people and make them wonder if I'm actually serious or not.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 33
Cheesy, apparently.

You have a cheesy, corny, jokes-that-your-dad-tells sense of humor. You are totally lovable and everyone has fun with you since you are so optimistic and know how to turn any situation into a joke. You may not have the deepest or most intelligent jokes, but your charisma and charm puts a smile on anyone's face.

It can't be accurate as I didn't know what half of the answers were. Plus, what I find funny and my sense of humour are two different things. I think I dish out sarcastic humour but, laugh at cheesy stuff.

I was sure I would get dark humor but... I guess watching people tripping face first into bushes condemned me...

As long as it didn't kill her, it's funny.

I once watched my brother fall down stairs and I couldn't stop laughing as I was helping him up. He could still move his arms and legs. No broken bones. It was all good. God, I'd pay to see that again. Lol.

I also got slapstick.

Dark Humor

You have a very dark sense of humor. You have a subtle and reserved way of making jokes and statements.
You seem to have a way of bringing humor and lightness out of the deepest, darkest situations in life, which is
a really great thing because you cheer people up in times of sadness and morbidity. You're not afraid to go to
that next level and cross the boundaries to make people laugh.

Cheers,
Ian

Dark Humor

You have a very dark sense of humor. You have a subtle and reserved way of making jokes and statements. You seem to have a way of bringing humor and lightness out of the deepest, darkest situations in life, which is a really great thing because you cheer people up in times of sadness and morbidity. You're not afraid to go to that next level and cross the boundaries to make people laugh.

[MENTION=947]aeon[/MENTION] that makes four sadists. [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] that makes five. How wonderful. The world's future rests secure.

[MENTION=947]aeon[/MENTION] that makes four sadists. [MENTION=13855]JJJA[/MENTION] that makes five. How wonderful. The world's future rests secure.

I've done this test before and scored 'sarcasm' - I'm only half-sadist ;p

I've done this test before and scored 'sarcasm' - I'm only half-sadist ;p

Now you're just being sarcastic you sick, sick man ;)

[I'm among the said sadists].

You seem to have a way of bringing humor and lightness out of the deepest, darkest situations in life,
which is a really great thing because you cheer people up in times of sadness and morbidity.

I had to learn to do it for myself first. Hard-won, that.

But I can cackle about it now!

Cheers,
Ian

Surreal humor.

Um, OK.