Which one of the 8 types of humor do you have? | INFJ Forum

Which one of the 8 types of humor do you have?

Witty humor

23039dc8-531b-4602-8fd6-4e12c08014aa.gif

You are a ball of wit. You have perfect comedic timing and know just which one liners or punchlines to throw into a conversation to get everyone howling with laughter. You appreciate intellectual humor, not just the silly stuff. People with charm and wit are very successful because you win over anyone in the room, and form relationships easily.

Slapstick...

Raunchy humor.

You are naughty! You love talking about sex, bodily functions and anything else that makes people cringe but crack up at the same time. You understand that there's nothing funniest than the true, raw human condition and you use personal experiences to get your audience to relate with your outrageous, outlandish and controversial jokes.

Surreal Humor

You have the most absurd sense of humor. You are fascinated by trippy and bizarre things and are always incorporating the most creepy, yet hilarious elements of life into your jokes. Your humor is a mix between dark humor, sarcasm, outrageous comedic brilliance and slap stick. You are easily entertained by almost every type of comedy and use all of the crazy experiences in your life to inspire hilarious jokes to cheer anyone up.

Reactions: chipotbae
Dark Humor
You have a very dark sense of humor. You have a subtle and reserved way of making jokes and statements. You seem to have a way of bringing humor and lightness out of the deepest, darkest situations in life, which is a really great thing because you cheer people up in times of sadness and morbidity. You're not afraid to go to that next level and cross the boundaries to make people laugh.

Slapstick Humor

You have a hilarious slap-stick sense of humor. There is nothing that makes
you laugh more than watching people fall down or get innocently hurt.
You love playing pranks on your friends and you entertain people with a
dramatic way of expressing yourself and telling jokes.

Raunch Humour

You are naughty! You love talking about sex, bodily functions and anything else that makes people cringe but crack up at the same time. You understand that there's nothing funniest than the true, raw human condition and you use personal experiences to get your audience to relate with your outrageous, outlandish and controversial jokes.

When you're more raunchy than most of your guy friends...xD

Reactions: endersgone
Dark Humour

I was sure I would get dark humor but... I guess watching people tripping face first into bushes condemned me...

[MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] I was getting queasy for a while thinking I was the only sadist. [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION] if that's the slapstick that gets you doing, maybe dark slap stick is more apt a term.

[MENTION=14675]Night Owl[/MENTION] I say some shocking things :p I just usually keep it to the nearest and dearest so i dont lose all my friends lol

[MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] lol I can relate! I adjust the expression of my humour according to the crowd, but sometimes adjust wrongly... at least there's that select few one can go the mile on, but even then some things I keep 'in the vault' where I can silently laugh to myself.

Reactions: 5r6jhd
Sarcasm

You have a sarcastic sense of humor. Your humor is very subtle, you prefer to use your charm and wit to win people over. You have a very dark and pessimistic view on life, but it means that you cope well with stress and tragedy since you are able to turn them into humor. Stop being so funny.

Dark Humor... Sad but true. :p

Three sadists thus far. Let us all watch bunnies choke on carrots and have a laugh... (please don't take me seriously non-dark humored peeps, I would never laugh at such a thing...)

Surreal Humor

You have the most absurd sense of humor. You are fascinated by trippy and bizarre things and are always incorporating the most creepy, yet hilarious elements of life into your jokes. Your humor is a mix between dark humor, sarcasm, outrageous comedic brilliance and slap stick. You are easily entertained by almost every type of comedy and use all of the crazy experiences in your life to inspire hilarious jokes to cheer anyone up.

Me too =)

Hmm

Surreal Humor

5f91b2c2-cc5a-4828-8b79-4fb26c3ced2a.jpg