Which Kind of Cat Are You?

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-kind-of-cat-are-you-test1

Scottish Fold

You scored 69 friendliness, 51 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!
17624005719725853125.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Famous Scottish Fold Cats: Sean Connery, Tony Blair, J K Rowling. You are loving and gentle and kind and I think I want one. Nice cat. You love people. You love to be held. You love to be petted. You get a little sad when there's no one else around. Too bad about the ear thing, though. Little accident with the grooming clippers?

Reactions: That Girl
Turkish Angora
You scored 70 friendliness, 61 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Famous Turkish Angora Cats: Tom Seaver, k d lang, Melanie Griffith. You are a true artist in the litter box. You have gone way beyond just covering your feces, and have begun to explore building things. With just the right amount of urine, the sand gets this really cool consistency, and then you can build stuff. Little castles, complete with moats (fun to fill) and turrets and drawbridges. You pore over the John Deere catalogue, wondering if they make this stuff in your size...
YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 70% on friendliness, higher than 74% of your peers.

You scored 61% on curiosity, higher than 53% of your peers.

You scored 45% on aggressiveness, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 29% on independence,

this quiz was awesome!

Turkish Angora

You scored 61 friendliness, 63 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!
6907550561883945856.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Famous Turkish Angora Cats: Tom Seaver, k d lang, Melanie Griffith. You are a true artist in the litter box. You have gone way beyond just covering your feces, and have begun to explore building things. With just the right amount of urine, the sand gets this really cool consistency, and then you can build stuff. Little castles, complete with moats (fun to fill) and turrets and drawbridges. You pore over the John Deere catalogue, wondering if they make this stuff in your size...

lol what a strange quiz, thanks RL

edit: also that cat looks like my cat. same coloring

In all seriousness, A LOT of my friend will often say "Pieter, you are a lot like a cat, its crazy". I'm jumpy, a bit too curious/sneaky, particular, independent, and affectonate when I want to be. I'm a snow leopard though :D

---------

Turkish Angora

You scored 73 friendliness, 80 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Last edited:
Turkish Angora

You scored 73 friendliness, 80 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!
IndigoSensor: the great litterbox artist :D

Your result for The What Kind of Cat are You? Test ...
Ragdoll

You scored 44 friendliness, 73 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Famous Ragdolls: Hillary Clinton, Monica Lewinsky, Tonya Harding. Play, play, play. All day play. That's your motto. You're not into biting or scratching: there are much better ways to settle your differences. Maybe a game of chess? Maybe some backgammon? But not solitaire! You hate playing alone!

Hilary Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and Tonya Harding? WTF is going on here? That's a rather dubious distinction. I do in fact bite and scratch and I prefer to play alone. Hmm. But I do play too much.

Turkish Angora

You scored 72 friendliness, 72 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Scottish Fold

You scored 60 friendliness, 34 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!
17624005719725853125.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Famous Scottish Fold Cats: Sean Connery, Tony Blair, J K Rowling. You are loving and gentle and kind and I think I want one. Nice cat. You love people. You love to be held. You love to be petted. You get a little sad when there's no one else around. Too bad about the ear thing, though. Little accident with the grooming clippers?

lololololololololololololol

Persian Cat

You scored 52 friendliness, 52 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!
13813119772692822445.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Famous Persian Cats: Julius Caesar, Madonna, Truman Capote. As a cat, you tend to be fairly ill-tempered, maybe a little hissy at times. You much prefer napping to exploring - it takes a lot to get you out of bed in the morning. You enjoy being by yourself. Being left alone all day ain't no thing for you.

Turkish Angora

You scored 74 friendliness, 62 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Egyptian Mau

You scored 70 friendliness, 47 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!
9367011955514448949.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Famous Egyptian Mau Cats: Richard Cheney, Richard Pryor, Joan of Arc. You are a fairly kind and gentle cat, but a tad on the lazy side. You accept petting if the petter comes to you. You wouldn't walk two feet to get some. You're not very interested in toys, either. You might take a half-assed swat or two at a piece of ribbon, but somebody would have to dangle it pretty close to your face.

Peter Criss

You scored 100 friendliness, 99 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Famous Peter Criss Cats: Peter Criss, Eric Singer.
You are a super cool, sophisticated New Yawk Alley cat. You play drums for KISS, and wear clown make up. Men.. cough.. I mean cats who wear make up rock! You were trained in the ways of jazz, but the promise of a higher paycheck had you crooning like a cat, rock n roll style. Heaven knows what that lady cat is doing to you on the cover of the Hotter Than Hell album, but it looks like fun. You left KISS in the 80s to pursue a solo career, and took of the cat makeup. Big mistake. Put it back on, Mr Criss. Everyone loves you better as a cat...

Turkish Angora

You scored 57 friendliness, 66 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

:D

Turkish Angora
You scored 65 friendliness, 62 curiosity, zzz aggressiveness, and www independence!

Lolwut?