which function bothers you the most? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

which function bothers you the most?

Fe (extreme)

It bothers me that people with high Te steam roll me playing micromachines/chess/DOOM2/Mechwarrior2 lisa-you-evil-bitch-never-letting-me-win! //end sibling issues

S

That being said, I get along fine with most sensors as long as they don't have that J function in there as well. As best as I can tell, the notorious pairing of S and J results in a personality distortion that causes otherwise tolerable (and possibly interesting) individuals to turn into personifications of cultural rubric, enforcers of status quo horseshit, binary thinking and defeatist, right wing, worker drone morality.

S

That being said, I get along fine with most sensors as long as they don't have that J function in there as well. As best as I can tell, the notorious pairing of S and J results in a personality distortion that causes otherwise tolerable (and possibly interesting) individuals to turn into personifications of cultural rubric, enforcers of status quo horseshit, binary thinking and defeatist, right wing, worker drone morality.

So more Si than Se. :p

I don't know if 'bothers' is the right word, but I feel the biggest bridge to gap is over N/S. Everybody at my work is a sensor of varying degrees, and it is a welcome relief to spend time with my N family or friends and being able to intuit with them. The bad thing at work is no one can see my point of view which makes explaining myself near impossible.

You have that problem too, huh? I know what that is like.

Si users I think. Se can be a bit annoying but also interesting and exciting, whereas Si is irritating and can make people really rigid and dull. I also find ESJs generally can be quite controlling people which I hate.