Which "Flame Warrior" are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which "Flame Warrior" are you?

Which am I?

profundusmaximus.jpg

Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle..

Also this I found to be somewhat correct http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm

Last edited:
profundusmaximus.jpg

Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle..

Moi or you, sithious?

Oh me :p

I don't think that one suits you

lol. Which one do you think does?

Mind, I always go the impression that you were more of a Big Cat.

lol. Which one do you think does?

Mind, I always go the impression that you were more of a Big Cat.

Big cat is so boring :(

But Yeah I think I'm a mix of those two. It's not very appearant on this forum, but on other forums especially with my native language and when discussing in person I tend to use big words to throw my opponent off. Because basically I have almost zero knowledge in a lot of areas

As for you, I have to read more of them, not yet found a match

Last edited:
I'd say you're a mix of Jekyl and Hyde, Therapist, and could be the Rebel Leader if you find a thread you feel strongly about.

I couldn't find one that really fit you, just pieces of those.

How about me?