When is it necessary to kill another being? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

When is it necessary to kill another being?

Is it hard to believe someone thinks this way?

I do not think it can be taught. It has to do with how you instinctively see the world and that view is difficult to change. It's like changing someone's reality or something. People may try but they will eventually regress to whatever they initially held to be true.
You just either get it or you don't. It all kind of boils down to seeing the patterns in humanity and realizing that it's the same species and we all were born innocent. I hate the word "monster" for people because it's so ridiculous.

No, it isn't hard to believe that someone thinks this way. I'm sure that many people do. You being an example.
You say that you don't think it's possible to teach this mind set. But you also say that it is difficult to change how people instinctively view the world.
Difficult but not impossible?
You also say that, "It all kind of boils down to seeing the patterns in humanity and realizing that it's the same species and we all were born innocent?"
So how would you go about teaching people to realize this?

No, it isn't hard to believe that someone thinks this way. I'm sure that many people do. You being an example.
You say that you don't think it's possible to teach this mind set. But you also say that it is difficult to change how people instinctively view the world.
Difficult but not impossible?
You also say that, "It all kind of boils down to seeing the patterns in humanity and realizing that it's the same species and we all were born innocent?"
So how would you go about teaching people to realize this?

I find that nobody thinks that way.

People think I'm terrible for wanting to understand/help the "scum of the earth".

I don't know how to teach that. I'm thinking it might come to me with age, but I'm not counting on it.

I find that nobody thinks that way.

People think I'm terrible for wanting to understand/help the "scum of the earth".

I don't know how to teach that. I'm thinking it might come to me with age, but I'm not counting on it.

I hope it does come to you, for the sake of everyone who needs the help that you want to give them; and when it does, more people will think this way from following your example.

Reactions: aerosol