When in love... | INFJ Forum

When in love...

Keirouen

Community Member
Jun 3, 2014
MBTI
intj
Do we gravitate to each other? (or do the events in our lives bring us together?)

Human will vs fate/randomness debate ;)

I think its a bit of both.

We're not in full control of our lives, yet, we're not entirely without a will of our own.

I think our experience brings us within striking distance of emotional evolution, regression or something that's not quite either.

It depends which path we choose.

But I do believe the law of attraction extends to other sentient beings. You just can't violate their free will at the end of the day.

The only people I have truly loved *ponders* life events happened and that's what brought us together. For people I've lusted over it's always been a gravitational pull of pure sexual instinct. Granted I never know whether or not I love someone until the minimum of a year passes; they tend to know way before I do. What can I say? *shrug* I'm a slow learner ;P

No.

I think its the will...but to believe its destiny never does any harm :p

not a chance. it's all chaos, and heaps of people die alone.

This extract from Conversations With God is an explanation I like a lot.
It's a bit long to quote and doesn't make much sense as snippets.

The only people I have truly loved *ponders* life events happened and that's what brought us together. For people I've lusted over it's always been a gravitational pull of pure sexual instinct. Granted I never know whether or not I love someone until the minimum of a year passes; they tend to know way before I do. What can I say? *shrug* I'm a slow learner ;P

How does it take you a year to know you're in love!?

If it's supposed to take that long... I've got serious issues. It's much much faster for me.

Then again maybe I'm confusing heavy attraction for love? Maybe I'm needy? Or I'm just young and naive? :p