IEE (ENFp): 61% as likely as IEI
VI Component Results (worth 30% of test)--Still In Development

Quadra Distribution

Gamma: 35%
Alpha: 31%
Beta: 25%
Delta: 8%
Brief Description of IEI

Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits. Learn more about the IEI here!

Sociotype Characteristics

Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies
Quadra: Beta
Club: Humanitarian
Temperament: IP
Romance Styles:
Primary: Victim
Secondary: Caregiver
Introverted
Intuitive
Ethical (Feeling)
Irrational (Perceiving)
Model A Function Strengths and Values

Female INFps:
It will be good if you buy the products, wash the dishes, and arise at night to tend to the children. This not a traditional distribution of responsibilities, but next to you is such fascinating being, so playful and risible, subordinate and always attentive to your solutions, one that greatly decorates your life.
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/57-Esenin-Female-portrait-INFp-by-Beskova?

...Can I have this in writing and mailed to my husband? ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sociotype: EII-1Fi
aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert
Other Possible Types

IEI (INFp): 84% as likely as EII
ESI (ISFj): 79% as likely as EII
EIE (ENFj): 77% as likely as EII

VI Component Results (worth 30% of test)--Still In Development
Quadra Distribution

Delta: 32%
Gamma: 25%
Alpha: 24%
Beta: 20%

Hahaha.

This typed me as an ENTJ

[h=2]Your Sociotype: LIE-1Ni (ENTj)[/h][h=3]Brief Description of the LIE[/h]Using extroverted thinking as his base function and introverted intuition as his creative, the LIE has an amazing ability at not only predicting future trends, but also understanding what is necessary to make these future trends profitable. The LIE has an innate understanding of the most valuable use of capital and labor, and has the energy and drive to align these tools to achieving his goals. The LIE easily assesses the validity and usefulness of any information he happens to run across. Like the EIE, the LIE has great leadership potential, but unlike the EIE, the LIE is less concerned with the effects of his decisions on people's relationships or emotions, and more concerned with the impersonal results. At his best, the LIE is a visionary leader who understands the the big picture as well as the risks and rewards of every decision. At his worst, the LIE can become so focused on the future and the bottom line that he loses touch with the present and his personal relationships. Additionally, the LIE can be so focused on achieving his external goals that he forgets to take care of his own personal needs. Learn more about the LIE here![h=3]Other Possible Types[/h]
  1. ILI (INTp): 98% as likely as LIE.
  2. ILE (ENTp): 81% as likely as LIE.
  3. SLE (ESTp): 71% as likely as LIE.
[h=3]Sociotype Characteristics[/h]
Small GroupsFirst Tier DichotomiesSecond Tier DichotomiesThird Tier DichotomiesFourth Tier Dichotomies

• Quadra: Gamma
  • Club: Researcher
  • Temperament: EJ
  • Romance Styles:
    1. Primary: Victim
    2. Secondary: Caregiver

• Extrovert
  • Intuitive
  • Logical
  • Rational (Judging)

• Dynamic
  • Yielding
  • Democratic
  • Strategic
  • Emotivist
  • Carefree

• Serious
  • Decisive
  • Positivist
  • Result

• Declaring
[h=3]Model A Function Strengths and Values[/h]
YouIdeal Dual
FunctionInformation ElementRelative StrengthRelative ValueInformation ElementRelative StrengthRelative Value

1. Leading
    Creative
    Role
    Vulnerable

Suggestive
    Mobilizing
    Ignoring
    Demonstrative
Te
Ni
Fe
Si

Fi
Se
Ti
Ne
33%
42%
17%
8%

17%
8%
33%
42%
33%
42%
17%
8%

33%
42%
17%
8%
Fi
Se
Ti
Ne

Te
Ni
Fe
Si
33%
42%
17%
8%

17%
8%
33%
42%
33%
42%
17%
8%

33%
42%
17%
8%

Reactions: jyrffw54
I did not take this but my sociotype is IEI or EII-Ne.

I fit in with the betas more than the deltas.

Last edited:
I did not take this test but I have scored as the INFj. It seems though that it's also possible that I am an ENTp and fit in with the Beta group.

Reactions: bionic
EII-Ne

Delta fits me to a T.

Reactions: Radiantshadow