What's your management style? | INFJ Forum

What's your management style?

Your obtained grade is The Flexible Pacesetter
Leaders like you are open to however the job gets done as long as it gets done. You set the vision for your team, clearly and compellingly, then step back and allows them to work. You step in from time to time to reiterate the vision if required, but that is it. You crave flexibility for yourself and others while being easily able to adapt and conform to different situations. Your management style “rolls along with the punches” as you are no stranger to change. This open minded work flexibility creates an engaging environment alongside your coworkers. However, this provides the ingredients for disorder if not implemented properly and a leader can become overwhelmed with the workload at hand. The key with your style lies within finding the ability to incorporate trust into your management skills as you increase the motivation for those around you and work flexibly through a distributed organizational model.

Quite spot on really.

The Collaborative Affiliate

You’re in this together with your team. You along with a team can get through anything be it good or bad, if everyone joined forces and stuck together. By focusing on authentic leadership, you value relationships and take pride in being able to build them along with other individuals. Your collaborative style of management will serve to keep you and others engaged while working towards a common goal.

The Transparent Visionary
You always remain “in the know.” You also always ask, “wouldn’t it help people make better decisions if they can see the whole picture?” This builds trust and respect in your favor. People like you think its respectful and good to share information freely. Employees want to be a part of an honest workplace culture such as yours as it puts a premium on delivering the truth seeking their best interests first. This can result in higher engagement and boost the trust of those around you. However,there is a chance that you may be perceived as less authoritative and many leaders feel as if this decreases their power and leverage over employees. The roles of your position can be magnified greatly through taking the path towards transparent leadership as you seek to create a well connected and respectful workplace.

The Flexible Pacesetter

Leaders like you are open to however the job gets done as long as it gets done. You set the vision for your team, clearly and compellingly, then step back and allows them to work. You step in from time to time to reiterate the vision if required, but that is it. You crave flexibility for yourself and others while being easily able to adapt and conform to different situations. Your management style “rolls along with the punches” as you are no stranger to change. This open minded work flexibility creates an engaging environment alongside your coworkers. However, this provides the ingredients for disorder if not implemented properly and a leader can become overwhelmed with the workload at hand. The key with your style lies within finding the ability to incorporate trust into your management skills as you increase the motivation for those around you and work flexibly through a distributed organizational model.

You have collected 19 points.
Leaders like you are open to however the job gets done as long as it gets done. You set the vision for your team, clearly and compellingly, then step back and allows them to work. You step in from time to time to reiterate the vision if required, but that is it. You crave flexibility for yourself and others while being easily able to adapt and conform to different situations. Your management style “rolls along with the punches” as you are no stranger to change. This open minded work flexibility creates an engaging environment alongside your coworkers. However, this provides the ingredients for disorder if not implemented properly and a leader can become overwhelmed with the workload at hand. The key with your style lies within finding theability to incorporate trust into your management skills as you increase the motivation for those around you and work flexibly through a distributed organizational model.

Seems legit. I value independence, I'll give my subordinates that as well.

Ookay.... for some reason my computer disagrees with this website. No 5 question quiz of little value for me....

Transparent Visionary.

Though I didn't entirely like the answers for any of the questions and corporate management is entirely alien to me. Or I am alien to it. Whatever

Transparent Visionary.

Though I didn't entirely like the answers for any of the questions and corporate management is entirely alien to me. Or I am alien to it. Whatever
Hey, it's sometimes best to just enjoy the forest. Forget the trees.

Hey, it's sometimes best to just enjoy the forest. Forget the trees.

I know. It's just hard for me not to be just a little bothered because it just affirms that "Yes, corporatism is really like this. *sigh*"

I like this quiz.
I got Flexible Pacesetter too.

You have completed Defining Your Management Style.

You have collected 17 points.

I think this one was a bit leading.

The Flexible Pacesetter

Just how is it they come to this conclusion from 5 questions? LOL

Your obtained grade is The Transparent Visionary
You always remain “in the know.” You also always ask, “wouldn’t it help people make better decisions if they can see the whole picture?” This builds trust and respect in your favor. People like you think its respectful and good to share information freely. Employees want to be a part of an honest workplace culture such as yours as it puts a premium on delivering the truth seeking their best interests first. This can result in higher engagement and boost the trust of those around you. However,there is a chance that you may be perceived as less authoritative and many leaders feel as if this decreases their power and leverage over employees. The roles of your position can be magnified greatly through taking the path towards transparent leadership as you seek to create a well connected and respectful workplace.

Your obtained grade is The Collaborative Affiliate

You’re in this together with your team. You along with a team can get through anything be it good or bad, if everyone joined forces and stuck together. By focusing on authentic leadership, you value relationships and take pride in being able to build them along with other individuals. Your collaborative style of management will serve to keep you and others engaged while working towards a common goal. However, in uncertain times, relationships can become strained and you need to take care of your team. Build better work relationships and harness the collective value alongside your team without losing your standpoint.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
My management style is an iron fist, with a thick memory foam glove.

The Flexible Pacesetter