• Quality Time

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Acts of Service

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Affirming Words

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Acts of service.

So basically I want less a partner, and more a slave. Interesting.

Reactions: Jet
Acts of service.

So basically I want less a partner, and more a slave. Interesting.

Te is about doing.

I have Fe so touch for me. I want a masseuse.

12 Physical Touch
9 Quality Time
6 Words of Affirmation
3 Acts of Service
0 Receiving Gifts

Cheers,
Ian

This test made little sense to me. It seemed as if it was pushing me toward answers and most of the time no answer was the correct.
9 Quality Time
8 Acts of Service
6 Words of Affirmation
5 Physical Touch
2 Receiving Gifts

Hmmmmmm....interesting.....

9 - Physical touch
7 - Quality Time
7 - Words of affirmation
7 - Acts of service

fairly balanced and then it all goes a bit wobbly

0 - Gifts

Your Scores

10 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
7 Physical Touch
5 Receiving Gifts
0 Acts of Service

10Physical Touch
9Quality Time
6Words of Affirmation
4Acts of Service
1Receiving Gifts (unless it is food, then 11)

Acts of Service. 10.

8 Quality Time
8 Physical Touch
7 Words of Affirmation
5 Acts of Service
2 Receiving Gifts

Your Scores
9 Quality Time
9 Words of Affirmation
5 Physical Touch
4 Acts of Service
3 Receiving Gifts
Your Love Language Personal Profile
Interpreting Your Profile Score
The highest score indicates your primary love language (the highest score is 12). It’s not uncommon to have two high scores, although one language does have a slight edge for most people. That just means two languages are important to you.

The lower scores indicate those languages you seldom use to communicate love and which probably don’t affect you very much on an emotional level. Learn more about your primary love language and how to put it to use next to the corresponding badge below.

Important to Remember
You may have scored certain ones of the love languages more highly than others, but do not dismiss those other languages as insignificant. Your friends and loved ones may express love in those ways, and it will be beneficial for you to understand this about them.

In the same way, it will benefit your friends and loved ones to know your love language and express his affection for you in ways that you interpret as love. Every time you or they speak one another’s language, you score emotional points with one another. Of course, this isn’t a game with a scorecard! The payoff of speaking each other’s love language is more of a feeling of “this person understands me and cares for me.” This translates into better communication, increased understanding, and, ultimately, improved relationship.

If you have not already done so, encourage your friends and loved ones to take The Love Languages Profile. Discuss your respective love languages, and use this insight to improve your relationships!
quality.png

Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful. Whether itʼs spending uninterrupted time talking with someone else or doing activities together, you deepen your connection with others through sharing time.
affirmation.png

Words of Affirmation
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important— hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten. You thrive on hearing kind and encouraging words that build you up.
touch.png

Physical Touch
A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive. Appropriate and timely touches communicate warmth, safety, and love to you.
service.png

Acts of Service
Can helping with homework really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes. The words he or she most wants to hear: “Let me do that for you.” Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don’t matter. When others serve you out of love (and not obligation), you feel truly valued and loved.
gifts.png

Receiving Gifts
Don’t mistake this love language for materialism; the receiver of gifts thrives on the love, thoughtfulness, and effort behind the gift. If you speak this language, the perfect gift or gesture shows that you are known, you are cared for, and you are prized above whatever was sacrificed to bring the gift to you. A missed birthday or a hasty, thoughtless gift would be disastrous—so would the absence of everyday gestures. Gifts are heartfelt symbols to you of someone else's love and affection for you.

What amateur made those graphics?

Reactions: Sandie33
10 Physical Touch
10 Quality Time
5 Acts of Service
5 Words of Affirmation
0 Receiving Gifts

Reactions: Siimplicity
10 Acts of Service
8 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
4 Physical Touch
2 Receiving Gifts

So basically I wan't someone to take care of me and tell me I'm awesome...sounds about right, and sounds very much how I show my affection.

touch.png

Physical Touch
A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive. Appropriate and timely touches communicate warmth, safety, and love to you.

Your Scores
9 Physical Touch
8 Quality Time
7 Acts of Service
6 Words of Affirmation
0 Receiving Gifts