• Total voters
Love Language Scores:
7 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

Interpreting and Using Your Profile Score:
The highest score indicates your primary love language (the highest score is 12). It's not uncommon to have two high scores, although one language does have a slight edge for most people. That just means two languages are important to you. The lower scores indicate those languages you seldom use to communicate love and which probably don't affect you very much on an emotional level.

Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says "I love you" like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

Reactions: Gaze
10 Words of Affirmation
4 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
10 Physical Touch

9 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

Your Scores
9 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

Now that you know your love language, here

7 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
10 Physical Touch

7 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

Quality Time
In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

We can always merge the threads.

7 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
5 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

7Words of Affirmation
11Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
6Acts of Service
4Physical Touch

Your Scores
2 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
7 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

Reactions: Gaze
7Words of Affirmation
8Quality Time
3Receiving Gifts
5Acts of Service
7Physical Touch
Now that you know your love language, here’s some more information you might not have realized about it, and why certain behaviors affect you more than others.
[h=3]Your Love Language[/h] Quality Time

In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.

hmm....fairly accurate...I've never actually gotten alot of physical affection, and I don't need others to affirm me because I'm fairly independent, and good at affirming myself to go forward, but quality time spent with someone I love/like makes me pretty happy.

Your Scores
6 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time

0 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service

10 Physical Touch

Interpreting and Using Your Profile Score
The highest score indicates your primary love language (the highest score is 12). It’s not uncommon to have two high scores, although one language does have a slight edge for most people. That just means two languages are important to you.The lower scores indicate those languages you seldom use to communicate love and which probably don’t affect you very much on an emotional level.

Your Love Language: Physical Touch

A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive.

I'm not called the Hug Master for nothing.....:tongue:

Yes. Touching is a language all it's own for me and my family. I grew up surrounded by people who hugged - poked - tickled - wrapped their arms about your waist - patted you on the butt - and kissed you on the cheeks or the forehead. I'm not into huge public displays of affection - but I do like to hold hands or interlock arms - or hook a finger through a belt loop kind of girl - everywhere. :)
I would say Quality Time is equally as important. Face to face interaction is most intoxicating - don't you think. It's when people get lost in each others eyes and can peer into their soul. To me - that's as open as a person can get. Baring one's soul is showing the willingness to be vulnerable and it's exactly at that point Love shows up.

On another note: I notice most people in this thread have results in the very low range for "Receiving Gifts". I find it fascinating.

12 Quality Time
7 Words of Affirmation
5 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch
1 Receiving Gifts

In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical,
but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel
truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful.
Whether itʼs spending uninterrupted time talking with someone else or doing activities together, you deepen
your connection with others through sharing time.

Reactions: Satori
9 Physical Touch
9 Words of Affirmation
8 Quality Time
4 Acts of Service
0 Receiving Gifts

Physical Touch
A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, and thoughtful touches on the arm—they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive. Appropriate and timely touches communicate warmth, safety, and love to you.

Words of Affirmation
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important— hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten. You thrive on hearing kind and encouraging words that build you up.

8 Quality Time
8 Words of Affirmation
6 Acts of Service
5 Receiving Gifts
3 Physical Touch

Quite true, I just thought Acts of Service would be my highest score though.

I've taken this before. I don't remember my exact scores, but my stack was always:

Words of Affirmation
Receiving Gifts
Acts of Service
Physical Touch
Quality Time